[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could switch genders, what would you be most curious about?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

If you could switch genders, what would you be most curious about?

Personally, I want to see what having tits feels like.
>>
>>35239040
it doesn't feel like much if they're small until you go down a flight of stairs fast, then it feels like pulling.
>>
I've read that women experience full body orgasms, multiple at that. Apparently our orgasms pale in comparison.
>>
>>35239110
>Apparently our orgasms pale in comparison.

Highly doubt that. Why are men the ones who are so obsessed and seeking out sex all the time?
>>
>>35239126
Because chad fucks fatties but stacey doesnt go below 8/10
>>
>spend most of the day masturbating as a male
>would probably also spend most of the day masturbating as a female
i guess having a vaniger could be interesting
>>
I'd check to see my dick size, it'd probably turn out to be small, and then I'd get mad about having a little dick and I'd change back.
>>
>>35239040
Lumps of fat on your chest which fuck up your back, get sensitive during arousal, and swell during hormonal periods.

>>35239110
Fuck your ass. That feels pretty good apparently.
>>
>>35239481
>fuck up your back
That's a meme, your back was made to tote around tits, do back-strengthening exercises if you've got monster tits.
If your tits hurt and you're under a D cup something is wrong- switch bras, start stretching or visit a chiropractor.
>>
Feeling him bump my cervix right before his body tenses up and releases a hot load inside me for the sole purpose of procreation. Then taking half his shit
>>
>>35239509
>the big tit DNA also makes your bones build little supports in your back to support the weight
>>
File: sad skelly.jpg (11KB, 236x219px)
sad skelly.jpg
11KB, 236x219px
How it feels to wear tennis shorts shorts.

Kill me please I don't want to feel the feel of feeling like an ugly ape.
>>
>>35239040
I would be mist curious with how much I could get away with. Being a boy sounds great, I kinda wish I was one. I'd fuck around with a lot of Aesthetic boy shit and be confident flirt a lot.
If you haven't lived up to all the aesthetics of being a boy and you are one, you really should try.
>>
>>35239040
Jokes on you anon, I already know what having tits feels like. Glorious man boobs.
>>
>>35239687
>I'd fuck around with a lot of Aesthetic boy shit and be confident flirt a lot.
you'd probably be a manlet

also your social programming would prevent you from being confident
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.