[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/user/getthe guyteam/videos Alright,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

https://www.youtube.com/user/gettheguyteam/videos

Alright, first of all let's say i'm not a shill, and to prove that i encourage you to get your adblock ready and oiled before you even click the link, knowing how jewtube works i'm sure they're gonna have some trick up their sleeve so if somebody knows a trick to bypass giving views/money/whatever to youtube and the owner of that channel please let us all know, back in my days you had to watch at least 1 minute of footage to trigger 1 view but i don't know it this was a myth or what, so yeah, be prepared.

Second, basically this is a fucking chad (physique that besides being completely plain, boring and normal appeals women for some reason), has a fucking nice apartment and all sort of fancy stuff plus a couple of "friends" that help him making videos, i don't know what this faggot does for a living but i'm pretty sure he never had to sweat anything in his life and right now is making sweet money with his lame ass youtube videos.

1/2
>>
Third, the point is: he gives "advices" to whores and company on how win the dating game, basically he's another of the guys that exploits his "good" looks to have bitches believe whatever he says, it's a vicious cycle, women believe his bullshit because they perceive him as desirable and they perceive him as desirable because they believe his bullshit.

I mean, don't get me wrong, what i'm trying to say is not that what he says is the way it should be, but sadly it's the way it is, and (((women))) and (((society))) enforce that, making it the status quo.

Just look at his manners, how he behaves, the AUDIENCE (yes because this loser, at least in my book, has conferences about the bullshit he has to say and roasties flock around to hear his gospel), the replies to his videos with all kind of roasties having their vaginas tingling and behaving pretty much like that image "feminism summed up" we all know, and the looks of all the ugly/loser women (oh lol the irony) gathering up hoping to have a slice of his cake.

I believe this is quite a lot of food for thought, even if the conclusion we already know what it is.

Pic somewhat related, it's my expression when i came across one of this videos.

2/2
>>
>>35238660
>>35238668

I watched 2 seconds of 1 of his videos and I already know what kind of thing this is.

He is a subtle con-man basically. Selling a bunch of nonsense that affirms the views of gullible women(redundant perhaps).
>>
okay nobody cares
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.