[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its spring, anon-kun! its physically impossible to be depressed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 432432.jpg (933KB, 2704x1803px) Image search: [Google]
432432.jpg
933KB, 2704x1803px
its spring, anon-kun!
its physically impossible to be depressed at this time.

>best weather not too cold and not too hot
>nature is beautiful
>days lasts longer

i fucking love the energy of early spring, go out and do something you cunts
>>
Where I live, it's still the coldest part of the year basically
>>
>>35238405
Natural mating season, everyone will get into relationships and I'll be wasting away on my own.

Suffering grows character, got to remember that.
>>
>>35238405
>physically impossible
Say it to my brain. I think it will disagree.
>>
>>35238436
>Natural mating season, everyone will get into relationships and I'll be wasting away on my own.

are you trying though?
>>
File: 1488228400921.gif (87KB, 192x197px) Image search: [Google]
1488228400921.gif
87KB, 192x197px
i live in texas
it's already gotten up to 92 degrees here
fuck you and fuck your spring, winter was terrible this year and it's only going to get worse for the next 7 months
>>
File: image.png (19KB, 640x480px)
image.png
19KB, 640x480px
Winter is the best and coziest time of year. It's quiet, peaceful, the snow is pretty, and everyone usually stays indoors which makes going out more enjoyable. Too bad this winter was ruined this year because it has been one of the hottest winters on record. Now we have to deal with the absurd fucking heat and humidity and the chaos of summer where normies are out all over the fucking place for at least three months.
>>
>>35238405
Fall and winter are better.
>>
>>35238405
>not too cold
>implying i don't like frigid weather
>>
>>35238405
>>best weather not too cold and not too hot
Fall is better. No longer particularly hot, and getting into that nice sweaters and jeans weather.
>>nature is beautiful
Eh, it always is, doesn't have much character in Spring
>>days lasts longer
Why the FUCK is this a good thing.
>>
>>35238405
I keep telling myself, if I can just make it 2 more months to may i'll finally be happy again. Yet each day it seems a lie less and less likely to be true...
>>
>it's getting warm weather
>that means all the niggers are going to crawl out of their falling apart shacks and start blaring their shitty "music" through the speakers they waste their drug money on
Day of the Rope can't come soon enough.
>>
>>35238405
True shit op, weather is perfect where I live in spring (mild ass TN)
Soon it'll be warm enough to start kayaking again, top tier weight loss + nature time
>>
>>35238405
>he forgot about hayfever
Fug off
>>
>>35238904
Not anyone is an unlucky bastard like you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.