[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ohio State student, 19, emails teacher explaining she su

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>Ohio State student, 19, emails teacher explaining she submitted work late because her boyfriend dumped her - and the internet vows to avenge her
>Rachel Harriman emailed her history professor last week explaining the situation
>The 19-year-old student revealed her boyfriend had unexpectedly dumped her
>Harriman tweeted a photo of the email she sent and it quickly went viral
>Her history professor opted to accept the late assignment and even offered up some advice by suggesting it might be a good time to go to Europe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4273968/Ohio-State-student-emails-teacher-honest-late-excuse.html
>>
>>35238074
>The 19-year-old revealed in her email that it was because of her boyfriend had unexpectedly dumped her over the weekend
>>
Is this seriously how the American education system is? To get an extension here you have to fill out a few forms and get proof. Even then you might not get it.
>>
>>35238074
>by suggesting it might be a good time to go to Europe

i.e. cock carousel of attachment-free euro cock

the fuck is wrong with women
>>
>waiting until the last minute to do her work
>something unexpected comes up
>gets away with not doing it
Fucking roasties, I swear to god.
>>
>>35238074
moonfaced roastie
>>
>>35238074
Seems alright to me.

What upsets you about this?

They'd probably have the same sympathy if it were a man
>>
>>35238432
how do we know that for sure? because it goes against everything i've experienced.
>>
>try to break up with my girlfriend in public
>she literally beats me in front of everyone, shouts abuse at me
>people just laugh, also assume I'm the bad guy
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.