[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw can barely get high anymore due to tolerance I want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 13

File: 1488409468339.jpg (68KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1488409468339.jpg
68KB, 706x706px
>tfw can barely get high anymore due to tolerance

I want to neck myself r9k, weed is all I have.
>>
take a tolerence break?
I've been in that position before and at that point I rejoice being able to take a few days and have a clear head
it feels great and the high when you come back is fucking spectacular
or, try other drugs, that always works too. Go get some DXM and robotrip, that shit will clean you out for a few days
>>
>>35237909
I'm in the same boat except my dealer is dry so I've gone 2 WHOLE DAYS without weed and im going insane
>>
File: 1487631803575.png (192KB, 711x633px) Image search: [Google]
1487631803575.png
192KB, 711x633px
>>35237948
I'd like to but my self control is horrible. I only go without if I can't afford weed or my dealer is dry but right now i have 10 grams worth of weed and I'm probably going to end up smoking it :(

>>35237971
Hey at least when you come back you'll get mighty high
>>
>>35237948
Also how hard is it to buy dxm? Don't I need a prespcription? I can't just walk into a pharmacy and buy some robitussin can I?
>>
>>35238035
Go to Walgreens and buy their cough gels, they're little red gel pills and they only contain dxm

BUT MAKE SURE whatever you end up buying ONLY contains dxm. If it has guaifenesin in it and you try to get high you're gonna puke your guts out
>>
File: 450.jpg (97KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
450.jpg
97KB, 450x450px
>>35238127
I believe its these, iirc
Haven't robotripped in a while
>>
>>35237909
Dumb norman
serves you right for smoking that dumb shit
>>
Who else here smokes resin every day to stop the voices
>>
>>35238159
what does he mean by this?
doing drugs is about as robot as it gets
>>
File: 11111.png (656KB, 447x569px) Image search: [Google]
11111.png
656KB, 447x569px
>>35238035
where do you live? It's different everywhere but up here in Canadia (and im pretty sure in the US too) DXM only cough syrup is available OTC. Just make sure when you're looking that it doesn't contain acetometophen, guafenesin or pseudoephedrine - the first and last can be dangerous in doses required to get high (acetometophen is deadly) and guafenesin will just induce projectile vomiting and terrible stomach problems. Try and stay away from Benylin too, the couple of times I tried to trip off of benylin DM cough syrup, despite having no guafenesin and low levels of sorbitol (a sweetener that is known to have similar effects), 1000mg of DXM (about 333ml worth of syrup) also induced projectile vomiting.
Essentially, be on the lookout for DM only syrup, local drug stores are the most likely to have them. There should be no expectorant or decongestant, only an antitussive.
DXM can also be found in pills in some places, gelcaps that contain 15mg of DXM only, per pill. Shit's amazing, you can order it online, and just down a whole bottle and go for a ride. Same deal, just make sure DXM is the only active ingredient and you're fine.
sorry to write you a novel, just wanna make sure that you don't decide to do some dumb shit and kill yourself chasing a high to distract you from weed
>>
File: 2 cool for.jpg (71KB, 618x597px) Image search: [Google]
2 cool for.jpg
71KB, 618x597px
>tfw my weird furry weeb cousin is harvesting his plants atm.
>hope I don't become a furry by smoking it
>>
>>35238200
No, not really. There are plenty of straight edge robots.

Degeneracy is a vice robots often complain about here
>>
thats what you get for smoking dabs.
>>
>>35238020
>>35237909
>weed isnt addictive gois i swur

KEK
>>
File: assweed.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
assweed.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>35237909
tolerance break? use another drug in a small dose to potentiate the effects? stop using drugs? use a different substance? there are so many options but retarded stoner sloths like you just don't get it.
>>
>>35238290
It isnt if you aren't a weak willed beta
>>
>>35238218
I'm in Canada, can I get some robot gel caps from Walmart or something? There's also a local pharmacy.
>>
>>35238290

>>35238020 is a bad example. If you lack self-control, anything can be addictive. Just look at obesity in America. In comparison, fast food can be addictive as weed.

You can feel psychologically dependent on weed, but you'll never be fixing for grass in the same way you'll be fixing for heroin.
>>
>>35238319
>>35238381
>Now lookie here weed isnt addictive gois! SWUR

K E K
E
K
>>
>>35238389
>ha ha I'm rite ur wrong neener neener poo poo

You're a fucking child m8
>>
>>35238368
>>35238368
oh really? Check your local shoppers drug mart or rexall if you've got one, they're likely to have gel caps. Walmart doesn't seem to have too much from what I can tell, although I'm sure their stock varies from province to province. Like I said, they're pretty easy to order off of amazon too, since they're legal and everything. Im switching over to tabs because I hate drinking a whole bottle of syrup
>>
>>35238414
How about I.D.A? Do they have tussin?
>>
>>35238389
Also worth noting that dependency and addiction are separate, and often dependency is present without addiction

not that you care anyways, seeing as you're only argument is repetition
>>
File: 1488464664116.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488464664116.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
switch to dabs ...
it takes me $30 worth of weed to get me as high as $10 of oil
>>
>>35238412
>>35238459
>I swear its not addicti *rips the fattest vape*ve GOI!!!
>>
>>35238368
https://www.amazon.com/Robitussin-CoughGels-Liqui-gels-20-ea/dp/B000GCE7QK

on amazon.com but something like this is what you're looking for. Only active ingredient is 15mg dxm hbr, so a full bottle will get you
300mg DXM, which is a first plateau dose if I remember correctly. 1st plateau is pretty boring, 2nd plateau is sorta interesting, music sounds really fucking good and the robo walk can start coming in at this stage. High second plateau can show some visual effects, and third plateau is where the DXM experience starts getting good. I've never hit fourth plateau before but let me tell you the dissociation on the third plateau is fucking amazing
>>
>>35238389
You're a fucking idiot, addiction and dependency are different, the "addicted" to weed people are just dependant. You can NOT get addicted to weed.
>>
>>35238290
it is if you are using it to de stress or escape your bad reality

if you have a good balanced life, smoking weed shouldn't become addictive
>>
>>35238448
definitely worth checking out, never been in one myself desu
>>
can you faggots chill on the addiction talk
weed isn't addictive, but you can become psychologically dependant and that produced the illusion of addiction. now stfu
>>
>>35238486
>I have transcended the need to feel dependent on chemicals. In this moment I am euphoric
>>
>>35238495
>You can NOT get addicted to weed.
>I am a retarded stoner that believes everything I hear about how magical and perfect weed is, despite the staggering lack of actual research done on it, particularly in chronic users

I like smoking, but you can't just outright deny that it's a mind altering substance and therefore has inherent capability to be addictive.
>>
>>35238539
>Addiction requires there to be physical withdrawl symptoms upon stopping
You're literally just rationalizing your own substance abuse.
>>
>>35238560
Did you even read my post faggot?

Psychological dependency =/= addiction
>>
>>35238560
>staggering lack of research

Lmao

You mean the research the government and pharma companies have covered up. I mean no nvm sure. A plant that's highly controversial is the one thing the government hasn't studied. It doesn't fix cancer or seizures. Go back to work and drink your alcohol.
>>
>stoner psychologists out the woodwork when called out on their addiction

DUDE
>>
>>35238577
That is literally addiction you dumb fuck

From The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
n. Compulsive physiological or psychological need for a habit-forming substance: a drug used in the treatment of heroin addiction.
n. The condition of being habitually or compulsively occupied with or or involved in something.

Addiction does not necessitate physiological addiction. It can be purely mental.

>>35238606
*tips tinfoil fedora*
>>
>>35238606
>Dude weed cures cancer brah! LMAO XD
>>
>>35238613
No, dependency means you rely on it day to day, no obsession required. You do not have physical withdrawal from weed and the mental """""""""withdrawal""""""""" consists of wanting some weed every few hours passively while being very able to control the feeling
>>
hey can u guys like chill out and just smoke a joint or something bruu
>>
>>35238560

t. straight edge who has never once smoked weed in his life
>>
File: 99415-12-20110401013931-1.jpg (29KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
99415-12-20110401013931-1.jpg
29KB, 324x324px
>2017
>not using acid to have a great high and gain introspection
>mfw
>>
File: 1487715369348.jpg (55KB, 457x381px) Image search: [Google]
1487715369348.jpg
55KB, 457x381px
>>35238649
>I did not have mental cravings therefore nobody does and it is not habit forming lol
I quit smoking after 8 years cold turkey without an issue. Does that mean nicotine is not an addictive substance?

>>35238669
Got the remnants of an eighth sitting on my desk right now, buddy boy.
>>
>>35238634
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QZb11PA5H20

Now stop smoking weed. Just drink alcoholic poison and masturbate and be depressed. It's much healthier than a plant with health benefits and no side effects.
>>
>>35238683
>I quit smoking cold turkey after 8 years

KEK now this is quickly becoming a tall tale. What were you smoking, a cig a day? That wouldn't be hard to ditch cold turkey

>remnants of an eighth
Boy you sure sound like you have an addicitive personality. Traded cigarettes for weed and now you already blew through all your weed. Guess you'll be sucking dick on the street for a joint in no time.
>>
>>35238753
>What were you smoking, a cig a day?
Between a quarter and half pack

>Boy you sure sound like you have an addicitive personality
I also rail amphetamines regularly and consume about 4 to 5L of liquor a week.

None of that makes mental addiction any less of an addiction though. Weed can be just as habit forming, the only reason people say "it's not addictive bro xD" is because there's no week-long physical reaction to quitting after heavy use, just a really fucking angry stoner.
>>
>>35238799

>consume about 4 to 5L of liquor a week

That's nuts. You're going to kill yourself that way dude.
>>
>>35238799
>this wild inventory of substance abuse

I see why you think weed is addictive. You literally have not a modicum of self-control and consume whatever drug is in front of you as quickly as possible.

Just because you rack the discipline to tell yourself when it's time to stop doesn't mean weed is addictive.
>>
>>35237909
I was in the same boat OP, smoked every day, often multiple times a day for years. I had a large sum of money that I slowly doled out over the winter months when I was in school and didn't have a job but his winter I finally ran out. My mom got me a couple small bags from some people she knowns but I think she thinks I'm fucked because of how fast I polished it off. I've now been seedless for 3 weeks. I don't really crave it but when it's late and night and I'm in a comfy mood I sure wish I had some to bring the comfy level up. I just keep telling myself how high I'll be able to get when I finally get some considering this is the longest unintentional break I've ever had. Looking forward to the comfy times and good nights sleep when this semester ends.
>>
>>35238849
Same here. Fuck this spending a trillion dollars on weed in my lifetime bull shit. I finally said fuck the government and decided to grow
>>
>>35238849
Weed is super comfy. If you were in my city I'd hook you up. You in Canada?
>>
>>35237909
In the same boat, that's why I'm quitting or at least taking a long break from it after I run out.

Unlike >>35238849, getting high no longer makes me comfy. I become withdrawn and introspective, boring and ok with being bored.
>>
Your dick will not function correctly for about 48 hours after a robo trip, at least for me that's what happened.

I could not cum at all for a couple days after, despite trying very hard, and it was a very weird side effect.
>>
>>35238836
Surprisingly my liver is pretty okay. I had some bloodwork done earlier this week and am going in for a repeat test next week, the a/g ratio is below 1 so I'm taking a break for awhile.

>>35238848
I don't "think" weed is addictive. I know it CAN be. I don't even like it that much, but I know multiple people who have actively tried to stop smoking and can't. Literally the same play-by-play of rationalizations that other tobacco smokers I know have used when they tried to quit.

Just because YOU, or me for that matter, aren't psychologically addicted to it doesn't mean other people aren't.
But no, keep praising it as the wonder drug that can do no wrong
>>
Do dabs faggot
>>
>>35238290
>try weed a year ago
>fast forward to me smoking every day since September
>last week ran out, decide I had enough
>don't smoke anymore
>>
>>35238933
>psychologically addicted

You can be psychologically addicted to anything desu. Even work and exercise can consume your life if you let it.

Just admit it. THC on its own is not chemically addictive.
>>
>>35238035
You can get pure DXM on Amazon
>>
>>35239079
I never said it was you mongoloid
Read the thread
>>
>>35238889
Weirdly enough my mom isn't opposed to me growing it but I just don't know where to do it yet. I might find a spot deep in the woods but I'm worried about deer and other shits eating it.

Anyone know if that's a thing or am I just making shit up?

>>35238903
Na I leave a couple hours from Canada in the states, I'll be Quebec in late May though?

>>35238905
I find it's all about the mood you are in. Sometimes I get super paranoid and my anxiety locks me in my chair and doesn't allow me to go anywhere. Other times I'm laughing my ass off at stupid shit and having a grand ol' time. I haven't figured out what variables lead to the good times but I'm getting close
>>
>>35238389

Then what did you mean by this >>35239103 you heathen
>>
>>35239123
Leave deer food with poison all over it near your plants
>>
>>35239183
Lol, na. I'd rather just put in a little more effort and put up one of those cheap plastic fences around it. Poisoning deer because I want to smoke weed just doesn't sit right with my morals
>>
>>35239164
READ
THE
THREAD
You fat fucking retard
Also that isn't me
>>
File: IMG_3220.jpg (132KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3220.jpg
132KB, 1024x768px
This costs ten bucks

It's not even enough to smoke
>>
OP here

just got back from the pharmacy with 250mL of DXM

whole bottle has 750mg worth of DXM
>>
>>35239299
Count yourself lucky you're not in the shithole UK where dealers are retarded and you have to pay 10 quid or more ($13+) for a gram. This one fuckhead dealer I have literally gave me 1 joint's worth of weed for 20 quid but he's the only one who lives close to me :(
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.