[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does post srs mtfs have the optimal sexual organ? >sensitive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: SchrangSRS7As.jpg (25KB, 305x400px) Image search: [Google]
SchrangSRS7As.jpg
25KB, 305x400px
Does post srs mtfs have the optimal sexual organ?
>sensitive like a vagina
>get wet
>masturbation is easy
>zero chance of pregnancy
and best of all
>no periods
>>
>>35237590
>>sensitive like a vagina
>>get wet
>>masturbation is easy

nope
>>
>>35237590
are you talking about post op trannies or what the fuck does "srs mtfs" stand for
>>
>>35237590
The abominations who undergo that surgery have to sleep with a plug to stop the wound from healing itself shut.

If your body is trying to correct your mistake, you've made a mistake.

Clearly you haven't seen the Siobhan virginity saga on the Howard Stern show. They arranged their trans caller to get fucked up the wound for the first time and the fella doing the dicking said it didn't feel like a real vagina.

It wasn't wet and there was no grip apparently.
>>
File: 1484598513095.jpg (124KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
1484598513095.jpg
124KB, 882x731px
>>35237590
>that """clit"""

something's not quite right here
>>
>>35237590
Mtf here
/d/ is for /d/ickgirls
Get out gross ass axe wound mutants
>>
>>35238076
do you have a pink anus?
>>
It's funny that faggots with dicks think they're better than one who cut them off, as if they aren't all effeminate, AIDS ridden cum dumpsters for fetishists
>>
>>35237590
Are you retarded? The have to shove a rod through it every so often to stop what the body considers a wound healing over.
>>
>>35238331
>they have to masturbate
ohh no what horrible doom
>>
>>sensitive like a vagina

Yeah, no

Dicks are already less sensitive, mutilating them won't somehow make them more sensitive.

>>get wet

Do they? How does that even work? I doubt biological men produce enough pre to actually lubricate it

>>masturbation is easy

Less easy than with either a real vagina or just a penis

>>zero chance of pregnancy

birth control is a thing

>no periods

See above
>>
>>35238374
>masturbate

Plugging an open wound that used to be your genitals to prevent it from naturally healing so you can later get fucked in that open wound isn't really what I'd call "masturbation"
>>
They actually enjoy and have orgasm trough vaginal penetration?
>>
>>35238385
Transgirls on hormones produce more pre
How is it harder than a regular vagina and penis? you can just shove stuff up there, don't have to worry about where the cum goes, less awkward than having a rod stick out of your bod
And the whole point is that you no longer need the hassle of birth control

>>35238481
>I described it in a bad way so then it can't feel good. haha ebic win
>>
>>35238554
>>I described it in a bad way

No, I describe what is actually happening. Post-surgery prevention of the wound healing really isn't masturbation by any metric.

Do you "masturbate" by just slipping a plug in your ass and leaving it there overnight?

what am I saying, of course you do
>>
>>35238554
>How is it harder than a regular vagina and penis?

Because it's a mutilated and rearranged bundle of flesh and nerves that will never be as sensitive (or even sensitive in a similar way) to natural genitals?

>you can just shove stuff up there

I personally would find it a lot easier to get off by to shove stuff into a muscular, self lubricating hole that is designed for it and is full of pleasurable nerve endings than what is essentially a fleshwound that's had the nerves from my penis rerouted through it to give it some degree of sexual sensation that can only ever be less so than a regular penis, which is already less sensitive than a real vagina
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.