[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say something nice about trans girls in this thread. please no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: 1471641456132_0.jpg (107KB, 363x461px) Image search: [Google]
1471641456132_0.jpg
107KB, 363x461px
Say something nice about trans girls in this thread.
please no mean or transphobic posts
>>
File: IMG_3275.jpg (57KB, 600x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3275.jpg
57KB, 600x467px
originaliopostalio
Sjekekskwl
>>
>>35237579
please delete this, there are no mean posts allowed
>>
>>35237508
why?

also
>girls
>>
>>35237697
it makes me feel better when people say nice things about me indirectly
>>
>>35237508
Once they find a bf they stick to him and won't leave unless dumped.

At least so I've seen, I'm sure theres some degenerate trans girls who cheat but I think its the minority.
>>
The nice thing about them is that they often end up killing themselves because they are mentally ill.
>>
You're prettier than me.
>>
They are men and will always be men, no matter what they do. We play your little game because we feel sorry for you.
>>
my best friend is a trans girl

i dunno about all of them, but she is really nice at least
>>
>>35237508
Most of them kill themselves by the age of 30
>>
>>35237508
>you make for pretty good fuck toys :3
Ok, now I'm out of nice things to say
>>
>>35237805
you should hug her and tell her she's pretty
>>
Fuck off to /lgbt/ if you want a hugbox, faggot
>>
>>35237825
i already do lol
>>
All the trans people I've met have been lovely to talk to. Given the shit they have to put up with, they're non-judgemental and are able to empathise with others very easily.
>>
>tfw you are a transphobe because you are probably a closeted tranny
>>
>>35237862
:3
>>35237924
order hormones and see how they make you feel
>>
File: b37.png (40KB, 200x200px)
b37.png
40KB, 200x200px
>>35237508
FUCKING TRANNIES GET OFF MY BOARD YOU ARE WORSE THAN ACTUAL FEMALES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
you're revolting
>>
>>35237943
i'm like a phone call away from having them legit and with government discount
i just hate myself too much to do it

part of that is how i made myself wait until i had no chance of passing before letting myself transition (because i thought this would all go away when it was too late)
i could have done this shit at like sixteen
it was no harder then than now five years later but now testosterone has beaten me to death
>>
>>35237508
It's easy for me to tell the real trans people apart from the fakers.
>>
>>35237996
How so? What are the tells?
>>
>>35237887
I don't know where you found them but every single trans person I've met has been absolutely awful, truly the worst, most obnoxious, cunty beings that exist.
>>
My girlfriend is an unpassing (but still cute --it's hard to explain) tranny.

The best feeling in the world is like holding her hand in public or calling her my girlfriend or something because even after a year she stills gets flustered.
>>
>>35238047
Daaw, would posting her pic be going too far? Keep it up anon, all transgirls want someone like you and shes lucky.
>>
File: gtrgrt.png (128KB, 579x523px) Image search: [Google]
gtrgrt.png
128KB, 579x523px
>>35237508
I never talked to a female (male) before. I usually avoid trans posts but today i am feeling nice to people.

So hope you have a nice and lovely day my lady !
>>
If you are actually trans, gj on deciding to transition and you're cute hmu ;)
If you are some third gender kill yourself you'll get more attention
>>
I sexually harass this tranny on a regular basis. It's great because no one takes trannys seriously out here so the little fag can't do anything about it. Might facefuck the little bitch later
>>
>>35238069
I don't know about something like that.
I'd have to ask her first but she's just crashed after a like 10hr uni day.
>>
>>35238101
>third gender kill yourself
snowflake genders are tricky desu
every snowflake i've met has fallen into two categories:
1. super chill patrician tier
2. fucking mental lunatic
>>
>>35238047
How did you two meet? As another unpasser that sorta gives me hope that maybe someone would be okay with me
>>
How do I get antiandrogen, just this I want to lower my testosterone levels... No mutilations please, just a way to get something that'll help change it or some way to lower it
>>
>>35238840
Inhousepharmacy.vu if you're from the US. Either 25mg Cypro (Procur) or 100mg Spiro. Although taking cypro will destroy your balls over time so unless you want permanent damage, don't take it.
>>
File: IMG_5051.png (862KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5051.png
862KB, 750x1334px
>>35238840
This is what you creeps look like
>>
They are just girls. And sometimes they just have a dick
>>
trans girls serve as a good example of how not to live
>>
>>35238869
Im not from the US and somewhat in the EU... I am not sure if pills even pass through customs... I dont want to get fined 3000$ or something. And I think I don't want complete and quick infertility because for now I'm donating sperm for money...
>>35238902
No, I'm 1.70m and moving between underweight to a little above it all the time.
Been told to that I'm cute.
But I do have glasses... Even though I will probably get lens.
>>
>>35238529
It was at a group project at uni.
We just seemed to get on really well and sorta joking said that we should go out.

I wouldn't be worried about passing or not, there are a bunch of people out there who don't mind.
>>
>>35238945
If you're serious, there is an HRT general on lgbt that is a huge resource. They;ll probably know better about EU sites
>>
>>35238945
Please stop, there could potentially be children created with your fucked up crazy person genes
>>
>>35238966
I just don't really want to be trans just less of a guy because I'm only a little over 18 and haven't got fucked to the end by testosterone and want to slow it or stop it....
>>
>>35238987
Yeah but I graduated with good scores and I have a somewhat sizeable member so.... Unless they get my bad genetic stuff like slower than regular wound healing and the fact that in my family there was cancer,Alzheimers,parkinons and other genetic shit that occurred more than once,but I have my ups and downs,bleeding for an hour from a small wound and 7" member and other stuff.
>>
Origibumpoo
>>
I met a very kind trans person in a mental hospital. She was about 28 and they didn't let her transition because she was all sorts of screwed up mentally, but she was still still very understanding and likeable.

Trans people on 4chan bug me, because it seems like a lot of them get off on turning guys trans (convincing them they need to take HRT ASAP if they don't want to be an ugly hun or a suicidal loner), but they can be nice people anyways.
>>
File: 1486834741865.jpg (40KB, 329x356px) Image search: [Google]
1486834741865.jpg
40KB, 329x356px
Fucking kill yourselves you mentall ill fucks. Fuck the govt for enabling you dense faggots.

"No transphobia"

This is not tumblr gtfo
>>
>>35237508
you are very nice and stuff
>>
a trans girl broke my heart once
i'm sure you're nice though op
>>
>>35237508
They're alright. I want a trans gf.
>>
>>35238902
why do ppl do this, i'm a tranny but i wouldnt tell anyone in public or dating sites until actually im passable
>>
I think that trans girls are wonderful and I'm happy as long as they are happy with the choice they are making to transition.

I also want to support a trans girl by letting her use my mouth as her personal onahole without any regard to my comfort.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.