[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when the beautiful hairdresser ironically calls you gorgeous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: George-Osborne-weeping.jpg (29KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
George-Osborne-weeping.jpg
29KB, 280x210px
>when the beautiful hairdresser ironically calls you gorgeous as you stare at your own spotty fat face in the mirror
>>
weight is solvable ur just a pussy
>>
>>35237345
Weight is solvable, ugliness isn't.
>>
>>35237380
You can always compensate my dude
>>
>>35237563
To an extent, I guess. By dressing well, losing weight, having a good hairstyle, you can maybe add 3 to your looks on a scale of 1-10. So if you're 3 and you put a lot of effort in, you can be a 6. That kind of sucks when the 9/10 guy can go out with a buzzcut, jeans and a t-shirt.
>>
>>35237634
Stop being a pussy. I'm fat and average looking and I rock a buzz cut. Just stop giving a fuck dude.
>>
>>35237704
>Average looking
That's the difference. I'm talking pure, unadulterated ugly.
>>
>>35237634
And yet you mention nothing about personality.
>>
>>35237269
A hairdresser once acted weird af with me and asked me if i had a gf and after said "because i don't want to get in a fight" it's like they don't understand how irony works
>>
Hey George
>exchancellor fag
>>
>>35237876
You're right, personality is important. But it's not what initially attracts someone to you. Being good looking will make people more open to talking with you. That's when having a good personality kicks in. But you need to have that foot in the door first, and that's hard when you're ugly.
>>
>>35237380
Take roaccutane to get rid of acne and braces can give you nice teeth/correct an overbite. After that if you still feel like you look shit then you could get a chin augmentation or something. It'd be a few thousand but that's the same price as a car and self-esteem would probably do you more good. Ugliness isn't hopeless like being a manlet is
>>
>>35237269
is this from when he was booed at the olympics

first and last time i felt bad for a politician
>>
>>35239295
Pretty sure this was when thatcher died at her funeral.
>>
File: 1454283088931.jpg (101KB, 560x530px) Image search: [Google]
1454283088931.jpg
101KB, 560x530px
>>35239332
of course it fucking is
>>
>not going to a gay male hairdresser

Plebs
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.