[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I leave my small shitty town as soon as possible? I mean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3138.jpg (90KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3138.jpg
90KB, 640x448px
How do I leave my small shitty town as soon as possible? I mean I'd rather be homeless than live here in the cold hillbilly mountains

I don't have enough for a bus ticket but i get a prescription once in awhile that the hillbillies will buy and give me enough for a bus ticket

I just want to be able to eat enough to survive while I'm homeless
>>
>>35237123
>He has a bus line deserving his town
Then it's not a small shitty town anon
>>
>>35237183
It's only cause I live on the highway and it comes here on the way
>>
Money is freedom. Whatever you can do to get money do it. And under no circumstances spend it. That money doesn't belong to you, it belongs top future you, the one that has moved out.

Apply for jobs in the nearest big cities.

Never give up
>>
>>35237816
I'm addicted to drugs from this place
>>
>>35237834
That's a bad move. Having a money on your back like that could make it impossible.

Get rid of it, now, before it's hooks get too deep into you. Money is freedom. Addiction is slavery. You have to choose which is more important to you.

And remember, time is ticking away. Every year that goes by decreases your chances. For the love of god, get moving.

It will never be easier than it is right now
>>
>>35238378
*monkey on you back

Sorry, my damn phone mistypes things all the time
>>
>>35238394
You don't get how bad it is though. All I want is a little bit of weed and even that's enough to make me completely broke. I mean I literally barely smoke just enough to sleep cause I have PTSD and I don't like alcohol or cigs
>>
>>35238453
I don't know what to say. The money you spend on it may be holding you back. Depends on how much we are talking about, though. For sleeping, I can get a bottle of sleeping pills at target for a few bucks that last me a long time. And you'd pass drug screenings during potential job interviews.

Still, the best choice would be to start applying for jobs nearby. All you need is just one job offer to get you to that next level
>>
>>35238453

If you moved to a medical marijuana state you could just get weed at a dispensary. It might not be cheap but probably cheaper than what you're paying now.

Hell, if you got a little education at community college you could even get a job working in a dispensary maybe.
>>
>>35238616
He doesn't have enough cash to move.
>>
>>35238678
Or money for weed
>>
>>35237123
if youre in the us, apply for community college and just look forward to your fafsa. the government will pay for your school if youre really shit broke, and usually there will be some money leftover to refund to you. it might be anything from $100-$1000, but it probably beats what youre doing right now. education+cash is a win-win to me faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 329x484px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 329x484px
I used to work at Tim Hortons in a shitty area and at the end of the night we would throw all the bagels, muffins and doughnuts out to the garbage

There was a homeless man who would be there every night at the same time and we would just give him the bag full of day old baked goods. I called him 'patches' because he always wore a torn up leather jacket with patches on it.

Now, patches wasn't just your standard homeless, he was real buff and probably like 6'6, I'm 6'2 and he's way taller than me. We had an agreement where we would give the baked goods to patches only, no other homeless in exchange for him guarding the parking lot(peoples cars would get broken into a lot). On several occasions we saw patches beat up other homeless with no remorse and like usual we would get his bag of goodies at the end of the night.

Patches was fuelled by hate and sugary carbs, he was the king of the homeless and no could challenge him dominance.

My suggestion is to follow his example OP, patches is like Jesus of the homeless.
>>
>>35238826
That's a good idea. I don't know much about the student loan programs, but OP should investigate.

Just get into something worthwhile, op.
>>
>>35239129
Tried im in debt to my school now and they wouldn't pay fuck all but all my friends got free school

There's a demonic entity trapping me here
>>
>>35239159
I'll repeat my advice then. Start applying to jobs. And it would be a good idea to get online and learn some new skills.

I have a friend who is learning some simple database work and got some paying contracts out of that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.