[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yeah... hey man you know what >*adjusts headset* >*leans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>yeah... hey man you know what
>*adjusts headset*
>*leans in*
>well the thing about your body is it really is the best doctor like it might not be able to prescribe xanax for you but if you get cracked across the face and the capillaries under your eyes explode what doctor is gonna get in there and fix those blood vessels for you?
>i mean what is aids man its just your body's immune system failing on you and then you die of a cold?
>*sighs*
>nature is a cruel wicked bitch
>jamie pull that picture up of the roadrunner smashing the fuck out of that snake
>no jamie go to the other picture. no no the far right one....that's a Falco Borealis jamie... ok yes this one
>*inhales*
>look at that raptor goddamn bitch
>homie's guts are everywhere
>fucking gut health, man. i drink a kale smoothie with krill oil every morning. give me your address and I'll send you a book on Lee Harvey Oswald.
>>
>they announce they listen to Joe Rogan like it's some kind of epic fucking epiphany
>>
lol I love the joe parodies on 4chan

Keep it up
>>
>>35236891
this was well written

i felt like i was part of the powerful joe rogan experience
>>
>>35236925
JRE listeners are decent people from what I can see, but they have their head up their own asses.
>>
DUDE
DMT
LMAO
Ddd
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.