[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>noticeably less blood from brushing teeth How's your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

>noticeably less blood from brushing teeth

How's your dental health going robots?
>>
>>35236359
FUNNY THING WHENEVER I GO ON A BENDER MY TEETH ARE FINE AND SHIT BUT WHEN IM SOBER THEY ARE ALL SHITTY AND BLOODY ALCOHOL KEEPS YOUR TEETH CLEAN
>>
I bought one of those expensive electric brushes and I really have noticed an improvement in my gum health. Maybe it's just because I'm brushing more regularly to justify the fact that I spent $70+ on a fucking toothbrush.
>>
I only brush my teeth every 3-5 days.
I only shower every 1-2 weeks. Longest I went was 6 months.
>>
>>35236359
im actually going to the dentist today

i hope i dont have any cavities but i prolly do
>>
>>35236359
I've never had a cavity or any other issues and every time i see the dentist they always tell me how great my teeth are.

But they're fucking yellow. They're healthy but they don't look healthy it drives me mad.
>>
>>35236485
Electric is so much better. Used to always get cavities even though I brushed well.
>>
I pay hundreds a year for insurance but never even get checked despite visible cavities
>>
I accidently almost drank hydrochloric acid about a week ago. Didn't ruin my teeth but they certaintly were better before.
>>
>>35236503
>I only brush my teeth every 3-5 days.
What condition are they in?

>>35236520
>But they're fucking yellow
Mine are also tinged yellow, whitening strips, whitening toothpaste and baking soda all have had no effect. I don't drink coffee or anything that could stain them besides recently using Corsodyl but I had this problem before that. Guess it's genetic.
>>
>>35236563
how the fuck did that happen

also happened to me but with nail polish remover
>>
>>35236359
Been using that mouthwash that has alcohol in it to treat bleeding. Works pretty good only problem is it makes my tongue burn and everything tastes like shit for an hour or two.
>>
>>35236572
i'm 29 and they're in good condition, no cavities except 1 that was filled when i was 19. i don't know if it is my good diet or what. but also it seems like if i go extra long without brushing, then i do brush, my teeth come out WHITER than before. idk how
>>
>>35236592
>in a lab
>glass of liquid on the table
>lol must be water
>try drinking it
>not just a sip, tried drinking it like its a fucking beer bottle as it was in a Erlenmeyer
>instant regret ,5 after
>didn't swallow anything, spit everything out immediately
>run to a valve
>"anon, there are algea in that water!"
>run to another valve
>rinse mouth a fuckton

My mouth hurt a lot for 2 days but now it's not that bad anymore, I can live with it.

P.S. yes I'm fucking retarded
>>
>>35236359

>started flossing and brushing regularly
>started scraping and brushing my tongue and using listerine
>barely any blood anymore
>mouth feels clean

Hygiene actually feelsgoodman
>>
>>35236621
Yeah that happens to me too, it's why I take it at night but even then my tongue still feels weird the next day.

Here's a tip, once you've spat out the mouthwash, brush your tongue with your brush to get the mouthwash off of it. I find that this helps not waking up the next morning with your mouth tasted like ass and a numb tongue.

>>35236654
Hey if it works then keep at it I guess, just keep an eye on your dental health just in case shit changes.
>>
>>35236750
>in a supermarket
>pile of white powder on a shelf
>lol must be sugar
>try eating it
>it's salt
lessons were learnt that day, but I was also like 8 years old. what were you thinking lmao
>>
Just saw the dentist and they told me I didn't need any fillings. First time that's ever happened.
>>
File: 1487979753090.jpg (49KB, 418x433px) Image search: [Google]
1487979753090.jpg
49KB, 418x433px
what do I tell the dentist that I didn't brush my teeth for months. I do it daily now so it looks great, thing is I'm pretty sure I got cavities out the ass. I put a flashlight over my mouth to see all the black lines which I'm assuming is cavities. They're gonna ask how I got so much? What's a good excuse?
>>
>>35236860
m8 I brush my teeth once a day and I just tell them that.
Gonna have to start going to twice a day like a normal person though if I don't want a cavity in every tooth by 30.
>>
>>35236860
No need for an excuse, just spit in their faces and tell them to shut the fuck up and get to work.
>>
OP, you're doing it wrong. You're s'posed to brush until you have a bright red smile.
>>
>>35236359
I don't brush my teeth and when i cheked them with dentist, she told me that they were perfect.
Stop falling for the brushing and paste jew
>>
Need to get 4 fillings which is gonna set me back around $600 minimum, so guess I won't be eating for the next few weeks.
>>
>>35236359
>tfw flossing kink
>tfw my dentist is always super impressed
>>
I imagine not well, I don't brush my teeth and drink soda and other sugary drinks everyday.
>>
File: 1465886012225.jpg (17KB, 250x221px) Image search: [Google]
1465886012225.jpg
17KB, 250x221px
>"I do not brush my teeth"
>>
>>35237048
Keep falling for dental jew faggot, ruin your teeth further. eating apples is the best option.
>>
File: 1487901314589.jpg (37KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487901314589.jpg
37KB, 657x527px
my teeth were hurting really bad a couple of months ago then one day one of them kinda chipped in half and then they didn't hurt anymore. but now the pain is starting to come back every time i try to sleep.
>>
My teeth are pretty good, never had cavities or braces and I get to keep my wisdoms

I only brush once a day, too, and stopped using toothpaste with fluoride, glycerin, and SLS
>>
File: hk8abv39137y.png (1MB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
hk8abv39137y.png
1MB, 800x960px
>>35236977
bullshit desu, two days of not brushing and my teeth have a flim of kaka on them.brushing teeth is essential.
>>
>>35237162
eat apples. I don't know I may be a special, you are civilized cuck. feels good being a neanderthal savage master race
>>
I brush my teeth once a day in the shower and it feels really nice with all the hot water. My teeth and gums are very clean and healthy but I smoke so they're yellow. But I don't care because I never smile.
>>
>>35237153
tfw I have a small jaw and my wisdom teeth were smashed to pieces and pulled out piece by piece
>>
>>35236359
no joke ever since I started smoking my teeth have been shiny white.
something doesn't add up here
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.