[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Howdy partner, would you like to buy some cookies? >You're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

>Howdy partner, would you like to buy some cookies?
>You're not one of those creepy virgin rapists I've been hearing about? By tarnation those types ain't ken to kindly 'round these parts ya hear
>>
What the fuck. The picture and your choice of words. This thread is schizophrenic.
>>
>>35236093
This has to be the most fucked up shit ive seen on 4chan in months
>>
>>35236093
>virgin rapists
They're probably young enough to be this stupid

Fucking roasties
>>
>>35236310
>Why by golly missa' youse sho' is using some dirty language
>My papa ain't gunna like it when I tell him youse done cussed around his baby
>>
>>35236310
>>35236380
>If my da da remembered me.
>Gee whirlikers mista', I'm just a bastard child ain't got no da da
>>
>>35236310
>Juss a bastard missa
>>
>>35236380
That face doesn't match what she's saying.
>>
>>35236409
>Shiiiiieeeeeeeeet nigga, youse honkey bastards be oppressing da' coloured woman fo' da lass time nigga
>>
>>35236431
She looks like her name is Kayla or some shit but she's talking like a nigga.
>>
>>35236451
>Fuck you nigga, you ain't hood
>Ay yo, DeMarcius, come help a sista out. 'Dis honkey bassard be oppressin' a beautiful African queen wut wut

***wut wut***
>>
>>35236479
Do the other girl you filthy nigger or your colored friend will receive pain and sorrow
>>
Why do they speak like people in a western movie?
>>
>>35236529
>Perforce myne fine gentlesir, 'tis because they are not sophisticated like you or I
>'Tis a travesty that such wenches as they would discard the power and majesty of that most ancient of disciplines, the english language
>Fortunately, I educated myself upon the lips of that most esteemed institution in ourn republic of ours- the Public Ivey University such that I alone understand the power and grace that my penis brings me study at the University of Ohio at Miami and yon too might enlighten oneself at the jizz fountain of knowledge
>>
>>35236310
yankee fag detected
>>
>>35236581
You need to be euthanized. Or we need to have you look at a sunset while we shoot you.
>>
>>35236635
***sigh***

>Yet again, I mistook ignorance for knowledge and in my mistake I unleashed the perfididy of the pedandant
>such waste
>such cruel, ignorant waste
>another uneducated dunce turning to eat his superior. and i alone have sight among the blind. draw my blood, call me christ, Pater, dimitte illis, quia nesciunt, quid faciunt.
>>
>>35236635
>>35236706
>The blood of the lamb is given father.
>I return home.
>>
>>35236706
Based girl scouts
>>
i dont know why you guys dont find this funny
>>
>>35236892
I got a good kek out of it. Blame it on the normies
>>
>>35236892
Because not all of us have autism
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.