[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point of time did you realise that you lost the lottery

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled-1.png (617KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
617KB, 500x419px
At what point of time did you realise that you lost the lottery of life?
That your life is never going to get any better?

>Age of 14 for me
>Realised that each year just kept getting shittier
>School sucked
>University sucks even more so
>No doubt my job would be even worse
>Old age would be full of regrets

How do I deal with this knowledge?
Can I somehow just forget all this?
>>
>>35235533
NO
There has to be some way. I can't keep getting what I want through theft. There was to be a noble way for me to have some power in this world.
>>
>>35235594
What do you want and how does "theft" help you get it?
>>
File: picgifs-angry-sad-upset-0338459.gif (688KB, 320x246px) Image search: [Google]
picgifs-angry-sad-upset-0338459.gif
688KB, 320x246px

When I realized life is literally be born rich or an hero.

If reincarnation was real it'd be the perfect to just reroll constantly
>>
>>35235778
What's the point of reincarnation if you are born as a clean slate anyway?

It won't be you any more.
You get only one chance.
And you lost.
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (129KB, 1844x1024px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
129KB, 1844x1024px
>>35235818
>And you lost.
Exactly right.

It feels like playing a game with people, and for whatever reason, you come to the realization that you have have no chance of winning.
Then, a shift changes, your focus goes from focusing entirely on winning and conforming to the rules of the game, to something else.
Instead, it becomes fucking with the game as much as possible. The rules are designed around the goal most people follow, to win, which allows not caring to be much more fun.

We are backdrops in the lives of people who got lucky enough from the start.

We can do whatever the hell we want and it won't change anything.
>>
>>35235701

A gf.

The only options to get a gf for someone like me is doing something sleazy like going after low self esteem girls and such.
>>
>>35235891
Never thought about it like that...
I suppose the best that we can ever achieve is a small news article or something for a day or two.
>>
>>35235892
Yes, I've thought about that a lot.
I really want a family of my own: a wife, and even more so, a child. That is bound to flip my life around.

However, what sort of a person would I be to get married and have a child just because I wanted to "flip my life around". My selfishness and self destructive tendencies follow me around everywhere.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.