[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>always get grouped with a 7/10 girl on highschool >Quickly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

>always get grouped with a 7/10 girl on highschool
>Quickly find out the reason that nobody hangs out with her is because she doesn't act very mature and all the humor and media she consumes are over a year old
>She has terrible self esteem
>Her parents preread her emails and prewatch everything she wants to watch on tv
>Go over to her house for a retarded math project
>She starts talking about how much she wants a boyfriend and asks me what kinda girls I like
>I know where this is going
>Really not interested in dating her
>Dodge her questions
>Over at her house the next day
>She resumes her questioning
>The idea of being in the room of a girl who desperately wants me gets me hard
>Give into her whole line of questioning so I can fuck her
>Say that I will be her bf and start kissing her and feeling her up
>Find out she actually has a nice body
>Fuck her
>Find out I made a mistake the next day
>She follows me around everywhere
>When I'm with my friends she is still there
>Can't leave me alone for a second
>She even waits outside when I'm taking a shit
>Everything that comes out of her mouth is boring bullshit
>I take this for some months and fuck her 2 more times
>Finally just tell her to fuck off
>Start feeling sorry and apologize
>She starts following me around again
>Tell her to get lost again

I probably completely destroyed her self esteem
>>
>>35235014
>I probably completely destroyed her self esteem
do you regret it now that you're older and wiser? have you learned to see the virtues in her behavior?
>>
>>35235014
>has friends
>has a nice looking girl interested in him
>this said girl is also not tainted by the Jews
>has perfect oppurtunity to be in a relationship with her
>has sex with her
>uses the girl
>leaves her used and broken
>complains about all of it
How retarded are you, normie?
>>
>>35235014
leave, leave and never come back you faggot
original post
>>
>>35235014
lol girl problems, amirite fellow normalshit

Fuck off.
>>
>>35235014
Gtfo normie .l.
>>
>>35235014
you sound like a real faggot

fuck off to kikebook
>>
>>35235064
Very

>>35235056
Hard to tell, I probably wouldn't be around these people on the first place anymore
>>
>>35235014
litteraly exactly the kind of girl robots wish would come into their life
>you're a piece of shit
>this is obviously b8
>>
>>35235334
Be careful with what you wish for my friend
>>
>>35235665
I go to work and come home. I spend all my time alone as a result. I'd love to walk on the door and be greeted by a 7/10 clingy gf who loves me unconditionally because I showed her she's worth someones time. yes I wish this was my reality you fucking normalfag
>>
This is actually funny af, what do you expect us to say "Damn anon you dodged a bullet", naaah your on the wrong board normalshit that sounds heavenly to us.
>>
>>35235014
This just makes you just as bad as a roastie
You should at least apologize
also fuck off from here
>>
>all the humor and media she consumes are over a year old

The most normie sentence that has ever been uttered
>>
>>35235903
it was years ago lol
>>
>Asshole Chad wants sympathy because he feels guilty
leave this boards and kys
>>
>>35235014
This is surely bait.
blox
>>
>>35235970
maybe I should have phrased it a little bit better, she would be talking about here come dat boi memes right now. This was at the time ragefaces and the whole 9gag thing had just started to lose audience and she had just discovered those.

Also, I didn't like her in the first place.
>>
>>35236005
You should have molded her into a memelord gf
>>
>>35235014

Who the fuck cares?! You got laid 3 times and probably have even more experience with girls! You probably have a normal life, with a normal job or career!

You're by any means a fucking, boring normie! Now get the fuck out! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35235014
you're an asshole and she was too good for you. fuck off.
>>
>>35236005
why does high school make people jerks?
>>
>>35236005
In other words, she liked things, not because of peer pressure, but because she genuinely enjoyed them.

I hope you understand you're a literal monster. Not only you're a normalfag bragging on a forum for social rejects, but you ruined a girl who was one in a million.
>>
>>35236325
/r9k/ isn't a forum for social rejects lol, it's a forum for original posts. I do regret it, I'm also not sure why people think I want their sympathy.
>>
>>35236378
There's an assumption you're still in high school and don't regret your actions. If you're 30 and feeling bad about being a dick, then you should have mentioned in OP.
>>
>>35236152
>being grouped with people from your age range you have nothing in common with
>having to discover sexuality and having to deal with hormones by yourself
>project on other people to avoid your own insecurity
>to top it off the group also includes girls, breaking the social interaction even more
that's why.
>>
>>35236396
Oh lol, I was 17 at the time and she was 16. I'm 22 now. I do regret it, but what can you do about it?
>>
>>35235014
Maybe you will find solace with a 12 gauge slug to the head, try that.
>>
fuck off you humblebragging normie
>>
>>35236426
if you still have her on facebook, or have her number or if you have any way of contacting her. Maybe apologize????? Just a suggestion.
>>
>>35236523
Doesn't have either, but I know how to contact her if necessary.
>>
>>35235014
moshi moshi normie desu
get off my board
>>
>>35235014
Why would you do this, normie ? Are you happy, normie?
>>
>>35236546
seek redemption my dude.

originaal
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.