[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't I commit suicide? I'm 20 years old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 432063.jpg (34KB, 552x491px) Image search: [Google]
432063.jpg
34KB, 552x491px
Why shouldn't I commit suicide?

I'm 20 years old and I feel like I have nothing to contribute to anyone.
My friends who are way dumber and ugly, are way more successful than me. The bullies and assholes in my school are now very popular with their peers and get pussy left and right.
I failed a basic diploma course just because I couldn't manage my time and serve national service at the same time. This was basically the last chance I was given at education due to me constantly fucking up by being a lazy dickhead. I haven't told this to my parents yet because they will surely kill me.
I can't move out either because I'm living in the most expensive country in the world and as such, people usually don't move out until at least 28.
While doing national service as a fire fighter, my co-workers hate me. I'm incompetent and not really cut out for too much physical work. I continously train but also i constantly get sick and because of that, I just can't keep up. I panic at basic instructions and fuck up tremendously. I can't even make male friends studying in uni. They all smile at me and are polite but I literally never get invited to anything. In fact they invited me to class group chat on the last fucking term.
I have fully given up on getting a girlfriend, I don't have a good personality, my looks are average at best and I have no special talent or skills. I'm rich but not rich enough to be attractive. I haven't had a single kiss from a girl and the closest thing I have done was a hug.
I have no idea why I'm such a loser at all.
Both my parents are normal people with my dad being very smart and successful. Due to me being the sole guy in my family, I'm also expected to continue my family's bloodline as my uncle can't have kids.
This is fucking retarded. I have been letting literally everyone down my whole life. I haven't achieved anything for the past 8 years and probably won't anymore.
So please, someone give me a reason to continue existing.
Thanks!
>>
Idunno dude. Try and learn how to hack or/and program a computer, you practically have all the time in the world and you basically learn all the qualification to live in the modern world.
>>
if you need friends take a look at this website it helped me a bunch:
https://ylilauta.org/international/
>>
S I N G A P O R E

(oregano)
>>
>>35234634
Wow, yeah, you sound like a big faggot baby. You should probably just kill yourself.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.