[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think of the new robots' hangout site?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG129.jpg (160KB, 1366x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG129.jpg
160KB, 1366x2048px
What does /r9k/ think of the new robots' hangout site?
It's called lomando.com
/r9k/ is full of normies and women now so we must all migrate lomando's forum.

Remember: NO WOMEN AND CHADS ALLOWED
>>
>>35233040
Yeah, fuck this site, lomando's community is so much better than this filth.
>>
>>35233040
>lomando.com
good
>>
sounds good, can't wait to check it out

t. chad
>>
>>35233040
who dat girl, she looks like my waifu
>>
>>35234588
that's my sister you pervert dont you dare touch her
>>
>>35234630
she seriously looks like my oneitist, a younger version at least. If my love confession doesn't work out with my first choice im going to need a facebook contact on your sis, we shoul;d get to know each other future brother in law.
>>
>>35234708
she won't date a white loser like you. she doesnt like foreigners (except japanese people because she likes anime)
>>
>>35234745
I'm asian but not japanese. Can you ask her if she will sell me one of her eggs? I want to see her face on my kids.
>>
>>35233040
>go to the site
>jap shit
Well stick is up your pooper hole phrendo
>>
>>35234803
Go to the forums section
>>
>>35234803
this

i dont speak chink, sorry op
>>
>>35234866
wtf was that scary shit
>>
>>35234866
How?
Doesn't work when I add /r9k/, I just get an ad. I can't read ching chong.
>>
>>35233040
This is fucking bullshit and fuck you. Nobody click on it, the OP is a lying cunt. It just links to a bunch of creepy stuff.
>>
>>35234876
>>35234923
just click the anime girl and it'll take you to the forums list
>>
>>35234902
>>35234933
what kinda creepy stuff? Post em here.
>>
>>35235092
He's lying and you're falling for it.
Just go to the website's forums.
>>
>>35234866
where am i even supposed to click
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.