[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your story? I like hearing people's stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Stories.jpg (60KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
Stories.jpg
60KB, 1000x562px
What's your story?

I like hearing people's stories

Tell me your stories

Stories
>>
>>35232600
I'm not in the mood, sorry.
>>
>>35232600
I see no point in it because it's always thrown out as bullshit when I share it.
I tell the truth of who I am, none of you believe it and accuse me of just shitposting.
When I shitpost and lie you take the bait every time.
All I have learned from this is that the community at large would rather think normies, Chads, Stacys and what not come here, point, laugh, and mock you then some 30+ year old fat NEET that actually did it and landed himself a tomboy petite qt that likes to work and spoil me with no strings attach for the last decade and wants to encourage you there is hope.
>>
>>35232600
I will tell you a story. Not my entire life story, but one rather amusing.

>deep in alcoholism period a couple of years ago
>drank a bunch then went to a bar I was on first name basis with
>due to familiarity, drinks were extra stiff
>have always been able to handle ungodly amounts of liqour
>black out once again, known to have violent anger outbursts when blackout
>no recollection, but I end up in a fight
>get kicked out by the 400lb bartender/weekend bouncer
>literally thrown out of the bar
>memory comes to to me busting in a window of an old storefront
>vacant for years, still had old equipment in it
>flashes of me busting up shit, knocking things over
>turn lights on inside for some reason
>wake up in my bed, hungover as shit.
>hour later realize OH FUCK THAT HAPPENED
>walk back to the area to see if it was real or not
>see a bag of things I left there from night before that would have made me
>pick it up, go home
>nothing happened, never found out

Through chance I hear from someone whose parents owned the place. Said insurance paid for everything and it was a blessing in disguise as they were able to renovate and now a very profitable and busy business is there.
>>
>>35232600
Your mother and i met when she was in college. It was the 70s and it was all about free love. I had never had a woman grab my penis before saying hello to me before so i was kinda surprised. But the moment i looked into her eyes i could see that she was craving the dick. Naturally i didnt trust the situation because unattractive white women dont usually sexually assault good looking black men in public but it was the 70s and times were changing. She spoke first asking if id like to go back to her dorm room with her. She said i didnt have to wear a condom if i promised not to tell anyone. I was sceptical but she didnt look too dirty so i decided why not go for it. So i went back with her to her dorm and proceeded to conceive you using the pile driver position. Interestingly enough i saw a guy who looks just like your dad coming into the building as i was on my way out. Anyway ive always done rather well in life and since i had the means i decided to keep tabs on you. My son.
>>
>>35232998
Captain Drunkard saves the day again!
>>
I was a huge tool. I would slowly start to act a little bit more like my friends a lot of times without realizing it. I never really stopped to get a perspective of things and thinking through why we do things we do and when I did I just realized everyone was trying to make an ass out of someone else, and started to distance myself from people, or they would distance themselves from me.
I was denied a lot of responsibility in ways that would of helped me develop myself rather than hang around with people that would try to set up situations to make me look like an ass.
Fucking kills me a little bit inside somewhere seeing people acting the way I use to on here. It just goes over there head trying to give them advice, but it probably would have to me also. It's like they don't realize nothing is probably ever going to work out for you if you don't try to make it happen. Even worse people will blame you for it if you don't because they want an ass to point at.
>>
>>35233382
The only thing I really learned is trying to get control over your own life is much harder than people think, and most people really have no idea how little control they exercise over their own life. Probably why they feel the need to have an ass to point at. Makes them feel more in control of their own life.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.