[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some help with some robots who are experienced conversationalists.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Weasel_words.svg.png (215KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Weasel_words.svg.png
215KB, 1024x1024px
I need some help with some robots who are experienced conversationalists.

I met a girl online and I don't want to screw it up.

blah blah internet relationships don't work
blah blah get real friends

This is training wheels for me. And maybe it will work. Who knows.

My problem is I'm not listening to her well enough. A part of my brain is just approximating what I think she will be like so I don't actaully ask her any questions in depth. I want to have long conversations with her about any topic really but I don't really know how to do so. It seems hit or miss.

She is relatively responsive in our conversations. I don't have to wait even 3 minutes for her to reply. And she doesn't give one word answers and I think I haven't messed up so far.
>>
why don't you treat her like any normal girl you would talk to irl

don't be like "So where is the hypothalamus of the hydroganglia?"

legitimately ask how her day was and just talk/chat/laugh/banter be fun with each other have fun

stop thinking about "deeep questions" or "what to talk about". its natural
>>
>>35232530
>robots who are experienced conversationalists
no such thing, unless you mean discussing nerdy hobbies
>>
One thing i noticed is that playful banter is a great way of keeping the conversation interesting. Tease her and she'll stick around, don't force it though.

One thing i can guarantee is that if you keep talking to people, even from behind the screen, you'll get better at it.
>>
>>35232628
Im a fucking beta. I know this is wrong but I was taught not to make fun of women and I have a hard time to do it. I can make fun of guys fine but not girls for some reason. Today I teased her a bit about her music choice and she seemed to take it well. Any advice I can take to get over this?

>>35232548
How do I git good at casual things.
I dont want to ask her how her day was because shes not going to school currently and she just stays home so idk.. i just assume she'll say the usual "its fine".
>>
>>35232673
>Any advice I can take to get over this?

Practice.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.