[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other hikikomori? I haven't left my house in over a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1487498139013.jpg (75KB, 625x463px) Image search: [Google]
1487498139013.jpg
75KB, 625x463px
Any other hikikomori? I haven't left my house in over a year. Not even stepped outside to take out the trash, the closest I've been to the outside world is opening the window in my room.

My mind is broken, I can't feel anything anymore.
>>
File: YumeNikki1.png (21KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
YumeNikki1.png
21KB, 639x480px
What living situation do you have where you can actually get away with never leaving the house? How do you pay the bills? And if you're living with someone else, do they just let you do that?

I'm kinda jelly actually.
>>
that's why it's good to get a job dude. Real habits, real problems. NEETdom is like living arsenic
>>
>>35232263
>>35232273
I've developed severe brain problems from years of depression and isolation, so I'm not allowed to work. I live with my parents and receive disability benefits.

I'm destined to rot until I die.
>>
File: hikki.jpg (24KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
hikki.jpg
24KB, 600x423px
there's https://hikkichan.com/

i used be a hikki, i'm glad i'm not anymore. if you can muster up the strength to escape then i would recommend it. it's possible to reverse the damage.
>>
>>35232196
I literally can't fathom this. Who do you depend on for food? Are you afraid of the outside?
>>
I leave my house only a few times a year. Been this way for over 5 years now.

I'm not afraid to go outside, it's just that I live on an island that is 100% urban, no nature anywhere, and if I go outside I'm just walking around aimlessly with no purpose.

I've done that sometimes, go on walks, but again I'm just wandering with no purpose, and I'm not very motivated to do it because I'm disgusted by this city, there's no nature.

Only problem I have is that due to my lack of financial/social status to offer females, I will never get to have sex with a female, let alone a long-term relationship where I can have children with one. Literally nothing else bothers me.
>>
>>35232444
>>35232263
Have you idiots never heard of someone living with their parents past the age of 18?
>>
>>35232196
I quit my job a week ago and I've been inside ever since

I was already breaking down when I quit my job

I tried talking to a relative that came over and it's like my English skills disappeared, I could barely even communicate

All this after a week

I can't imagine a year.
>>
>>35232196
> I haven't left my house in over a year
I think it's time to step outside and at least get a bit of fresh air
>>
>>35232315
>developed severe brain problems from years of depression and isolation

Is this actually a thing?

Can long-term depression/isolation cause severe brain problems?
>>
File: hikki.png (29KB, 680x359px)
hikki.png
29KB, 680x359px
it's all been a dream....
>>
>>35232494
>I quit my job a week ago and I've been inside ever since

Normalfag can't handle a week inside lmao, I've been at this game for years and I don't mind it. I am immune to the effects of cabin fever.
>>
>>35232466
I still live with my parents, and I'm 23, but no way in hell would they let me sit in the house literally 24/7 with no job or anything. They'd probably commit me to a mental hospital.
>>
>>35232444
I give my parents 80% of my disability check, they buy food and pay the bills. The rest I can use on myself.

I'm very afraid of going outside. I don't trust other people and I don't want to be around them.

>>35232509
I'd rather not go into details, but basically I developed a personality disorder along with other unpleasant mental issues. I was extremely isolated and suffered from depression throughout my teens, it took its toll so to speak.
>>
>>35232509
>Can long-term depression/isolation cause severe brain problems?
Yes
>>
>>35232196
I was a hikki for 5 years after I dropped out of HS. It truly is a depressing existence. Days bled into each other and I can't even remember those years. I deferred all of my problems to my future self while wasting my youth.

Eventually you have to wake up though.
>>
>>35232509

It stunts you socially. If you're socially stunted you may as well be fucking retarded because you need to be social to function in society. People expect you to be able to operate at a certain level socially. It's the same thing as being a virgin in your 20s being undesirable. You are expected at that point in your life to have the experience to get by. If you don't have it, nobody is going to help you. So it goes with social skills, so it goes with sex. Isolating yourself from society will only stagnate and wither these aspects of your brain. (And, no, posting on /r9k/ won't build either of those skills)
>>
File: 49094057_p0.png (692KB, 960x1601px) Image search: [Google]
49094057_p0.png
692KB, 960x1601px
Former hiki here, didn't go outside for 2 years or so. I kind of miss it sometimes to be honest. Other than going to classes for a few hours every day fucking nothing has changed. Nothing ever changes.
>>
>>35232196
Here. I'm already reclusive by nature but my acne makes it much worse. Shitty skin completely destroys your confidence.
>>
File: 1381459100118.png (22KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
1381459100118.png
22KB, 819x460px
>>35232509
Yes. Your brain rewires itself after years of isolation, especially if they're during formative years. I have full blown conversations with "my audience" which is basically a group of people I feel are watching me and I narrate my life to them, whenever I mess up I feel like I have to explain why I did so or what my mindset was, or my reasoning.

It's weird.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.