[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys i finally did it i think i got a date i'm not sure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

File: fashion.jpg (57KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
fashion.jpg
57KB, 550x550px
guys i finally did it i think i got a date i'm not sure but i'm gonna ask some time

i've been planning out what i want to wear and which do you think should be the look i go for? im planning on taking her to legoland.
>>
File: 1264973070058.jpg (18KB, 396x303px) Image search: [Google]
1264973070058.jpg
18KB, 396x303px
>>35231644
>legoland

Nigger, if you aren't LARPing, I honestly hope you aren't seriously planning on doing this. Take her out to a nice restaurant or something, then invite her back to your place and fuck. That's how normies do it.
>>
>>35231644
Why the fuck would you come here of all places to ask for fashion advice to impress a female? What the fuck is wrong with you, you retarded faggot?
>>
>>35231644
Take her to the range.
>>
>>35231724
? no we're gonna get food at the park. its cool cause we can see the rides while we eat. maybe food after if shes hungry. it could be dark tho.

>>35231943
just pick which one? its still winter but i don't know cause i get sweaty
>>
>>35231644
all 3 fits are trash. wherr are u from op
>>
>>35231968
They're all shit anon, honestly. If sweating is a problem then middle maybe?
>>
File: bait.jpg (7KB, 326x179px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
7KB, 326x179px
>>35231724
>>35231943
Cmon guys it's not that hard to see
>>
File: 1479855372847.jpg (56KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
1479855372847.jpg
56KB, 340x565px
>>35231968
>see the rides while we eat

Jesus fucking Christ, are you completely fucking retarded? What, you're taking a girl to a theme park to watch the fucking rides?

You stupid, autistic nigger. What shitty town do you live in? I will literally plan this entire date for you.
>>
>>35231644
Play some chess with her. Cook up a dinner maybe?

t.Dateless virgin tho
>>
>>35231979
kansas

>>35231991
i don't see how they're bad. are you sure? i'm trying to dress up since it's the first date. it seems clean casual to me
>>
>>35232029
she only plays checkers. she seemed bored when i try to teach her last time.

>>35232028
it's actually better than a restaurant because you can hear people screaming and see the twists and turns. i haven't been there before either but i think there could be some lego exhibits or souvenier shops. i said i live in kansas
>>
>>35232015
Yeah i have no life though so I just play along with people baiting for the sake of conversation

>>35232033
It makes you look like a fedoralord. Look at the assholes who are wearing the clothes. Do they look like desirable men to you? Look at their stupid faces.
>>
>>35232055
>It makes you look like a fedoralord. Look at the assholes who are wearing the clothes. Do they look like desirable men to you? Look at their stupid faces.

fedoras keep my head warm. yeah they are Chads to me. what do you think i should wear then. are u gonna lend me your clothes?
>>
File: dailylook.jpg (113KB, 512x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dailylook.jpg
113KB, 512x1024px
>>35232055
>>35232029
>>35232028
>>35231991
>>35231979
>>35231954
>>35231943
>>35231724
what about this?
i could match the theme park.
>>
should i get the evolved ones so she doesn't think i'm a beta?
>>
File: ndx94h.jpg (9KB, 261x323px) Image search: [Google]
ndx94h.jpg
9KB, 261x323px
>>35232049
>Implying a girl wants to sit in a theme park filled with families and toddlers to look at Legos and listen to screaming children

Holy fucking shit, you are one dumb fucking nigger.

Girls don't want to look at Legos you queer. They want to have a nice dinner with a suave guy and then be taken back to either their place or your place and get fucked.

How fucking old are you? Do you honestly expect this to go well? You're either trolling or a complete fucking retard.

On the off chance that you aren't trolling, tell me a city you're close to and I will find a nice restaurant and a park for you to take this girl to. As much of an asshole as I'm being, I honestly want you to get laid. Also, tell me what you know about this girl so I can help.
>>
>>35232146
if i use suave shampoo am i suave? i remember seeing it in a commercial.

i told you i am in kansas. NO i want to take her to legoland. she promised me. also i really have been loving her for 3 years. just help me what do i wear. i don't want to wear slacks and a wifebeater. i could borrow my dads jacket but i don't have any clue what people wear at adventure parks. if she gets scared on the rollercoaster she could hold my hand.

i dont care about being laid. can you help me with some other tips? how can we touch? hands. even toes
>>
>>35232070
Obviously not 'cause all my clothes are shit too. But at least I have a sense of what's shit.
>>
>>35232212
can you give me some examples? writing or anything. i'll take your advice. thanks for helping me out i really like you.
>>
>>35232204
>I live in Kansas

Nigger, what Legoland are you going to? The only ones are in California and Florida? Does she know you want to take her to a kiddie theme park? You're probably trolling, but what the hell, I might as well take the bait.

Look, I've been on plenty of dates with my ex-gf (t. cyborg). She was basically a Stacy too. I will share my experience with you because I think you really need to get laid. Who is this girl and what do you know about her?
>>
File: divestarmor.png (209KB, 456x474px) Image search: [Google]
divestarmor.png
209KB, 456x474px
>>35232146
should i wear this? what you posted?
>>
>>35232220
Make sure all of your clothes are well fitted and tailored first and foremost. That is of the upmost importance. Don't wear obnoxiously bright colors and no fucking logos or "so funneh" jokes printed in text. Wear an oxford collared shirt if you want to look nice, but still slightly casual. Keep well groomee, shave your neckbeard and for fuck sakes shower beforehand.

I also want to add that the other anon has a point and you probably shouldn't go to lego land; that sounds like a really fucking stupid idea.

Godspeed anon, think of me when you're getting laid.
>>
File: abp-noah-brown-S2-bio.jpg (74KB, 653x653px) Image search: [Google]
abp-noah-brown-S2-bio.jpg
74KB, 653x653px
i narrowed it down to two looks.

alright captain >>35232250 you choose

This ONE (1) ? or wait a minite.
>>
File: ABPNoah.jpg (101KB, 560x364px) Image search: [Google]
ABPNoah.jpg
101KB, 560x364px
this one? u said no fedora.

>>35232289
which one? should i bring my staff
>>
File: it's just a fucking shirt.jpg (32KB, 480x736px) Image search: [Google]
it's just a fucking shirt.jpg
32KB, 480x736px
>>35232204
If this isn't bait, and she is actually going to go with you to Legoland, then fine.

Wear jeans and a fucking t-shirt. Don't wear a suit jacket, don't wear some collared shirt, don't wear dress pants or shiny shoes. You're going out to ride rides, correct? So wear something appropriate. If it's cold you can wear a plain sweater, a casual button-up shirt like pic related, and/or a normal jacket.

If you are going to do things afterward and want to "dress it up" a bit I would recommend the pic related.
>>
>>35232278
>>35232291

Confirmed troll. Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>35232298
i'm going to fucking legoland not a farm what the fuck
>>
>>35232306
but i love you =\ ..... =/....? we can share a vest and u can come too. u wear one arm hole i wear the other and we can ride together too. she can just watch us. r u down? i want u as my personal stylist.
>>
>>35232294
Neither - read my post.

And no leave your staff at home you fucking muppet. How the fuck did you even manage to get a date and I'm stuck in my little brothers room browsing 4chan?
>>
> no leave your staff at home

>>35232335
its enchanted
>>
im gona go to legoland with her, im going to put it between us in the seat , and i am going to absorb her mana and sniff it at home when im done. u want me to send u some samples? i watched one episode of CSI and i think i can swab it and send it to you in a ziploc bag if you are into inhaling molecules. like the class experiment in science where you get to smell different things with your eyes close and imagine them.
>>
>>35232372
Good thread anon but i got to go. I hope one day you actually do get a date
>>
>>35232393
Fear not, m'lord. Sharkeesha and Helga are my backup. Have a pleasant March, heroic anon
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.