[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me, /r9k/, what's your experience with Tinder been?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

Tell me, /r9k/, what's your experience with Tinder been? Good? Bad? Somewhere in the middle? Is it worth downloading? Get any good stories out of it? Lay it on me.
>>
>>35231389
Over the course of 2016 I slept with 5 girls from this app, and made out with 4 more. It works if you're willing to lower your standards a bit.
>>
I met up with a girl from this app. Slept with her, dated for two weeks

Now she is making up shit about how I hit her and I might get kicked out of college for it.
>>
I only match with morbidly obese women and bots.
>>
Nothing. People do not want me nor do i want them.
>>
>>35231423
expected about as much but somewhat willing to make that sacrifice
>>
downloaded and deleted it. just a bunch of hot girls with similar looking pictures. wanna meet someone offline personaly, cause people fake it on tinder. also it's kinda unfair to be a guy on there. I'm decent looking, but no girls are gonna swim into my arms.
>>
I just downloaded without using my face to see how it is and wtf half the people new at least someone from my facebook gotta make a new account
>>
>>35231529
Also it seems like you gotta pay for more swipes since they give you so little fuck thag do you guys pay for it?
>>
>>35231496
It's not that bad, honestly. I'm actually happy about the time I spent, even met some genuinely nice people.
>>
>>35231520
>no girls are gonna swim into my arms.
No, you have to make an effort. Although, you could get lucky and find someone looking to smash.
>>
File: IMG_1108.jpg (247KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1108.jpg
247KB, 1200x859px
>4 months into my current relationship from my tinder gf
>pic related
>>
>>35231453
And THAT is why I refuse to speak to women
>>
>>35231423
Define " a little"

Also how hot or tallare u

Also fuck off normie

But not before u answer my questions
>>
>>35231573
Well that's good to hear, anon. I'll likely look into downloading it, then.
>>
Every girl on there talks to me for a day or two and then completely ignores me after that, even if convo is going good. Fuck women. I hate them so much.
>>
>>35231389
a couple years ago when I first downloaded it a girl I was talking to wanted to have sex and was only in town for the weekend, and I blew her off to go to an anime convention with my friends. Soon after I started dating my current girlfriend, so not too many stories. I usually just used tinder to fuck with people anyways, and that just randomly attracted certain girls.
>>
Bad.

I used to average like a match or two a week. Maybe a fifth of those would reply. Of those that replied once, never did manage to get one to go out.

I'll say this about Tinder:

At least it's not actually a *PAINFUL* experience, the way dating sites are. With dating sites, sending all those messages only to get like 10% responding, it's just too much rejection for me to cope with. But with Tinder, your ego isn't so invested in it, because you're just swiping, maybe sending a 10 word message once in a blue moon.

On the other hand, on OKCupid, at least I could get a date out of it every now and then. It was painful and not worth it, but at least something happened.

FWIW, for other non-model looking guys trying to solve the 'how to meet women when you have no friends' conundrum, I've found the best way to meet women without a social circle to be meetup.com. Go to singles nights and things involving your hobbies. Much more natural.
>>
>>35231729
>Define " a little"
I slept with fat women who have cute faces. That's about it. I never fucked anyone really hot, since I'm not hot myself, but I did have some nice experiences. I'm 1.88 m, don't know how much that is in feet. I'm tall and lanky, not hot.

>>35231742
Give it a try, maybe it's not for you, maybe it is.
>>
>>35231389
I'm not particularly attractive so I didn't do well with it.

I have like 4 matches and two of them I didn't even message. I realized something after about the third one: Casual sex isn't really my bag. I want my first time to be special, to mean something.
>>
>>35231820
>With dating sites, sending all those messages only to get like 10% responding, it's just too much rejection for me to cope with. But with Tinder, your ego isn't so invested in it, because you're just swiping, maybe sending a 10 word message once in a blue moon.

That's kinda my thought process behind why I wanted to look into something more of Tinder's nature.

>>35231878
Sappy as it sounds, it's true. Feels a lot better if who you're fucking actually means something to you.

'course sometimes I just wanna get my dick wet lol
>>
>>35231878
Try getting a nun to quit being a nun and marry you. That's the only way m8
>>
>>35231848
>1.8m
>converts to feet
>5'11"
>REEEEEEE
>FUCK U AND YOUR GENETICS
>IM 5'4" IL NEVER EVEN GET A LANDWHALE
>I MATCHED WITH A SHORT BITCH ONCE AND EVERYTHING WAS GOING OERFECT AND SHE GHOSTED ME
>NOT EVEN MY OWN MIDGET KIND WANTS ME

okay but seriously, thanks for replying tho.

Now go to a different board for people that have sex, and don't come back
>>
Is it possible to have two accounts anyone?
>>
File: Capture.png (5KB, 522x167px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
5KB, 522x167px
>>35231922
>5'11"
What? Google said I'm 6'1''. Explain pls.

I'm rooting for you, robot.
>>
>>35231946
if you have 2 facebooks
>>
>>35231878
>casual sex isn't my thing

Sex at all isn't your thing you fucking virgin
>>
Tfw live in LA get mostly fat mexican girls
>>
>>35232147
Fat or thicc?
Or both?
Or both with an imbalance leaning towards fat?
>>
>3 and a half years of matching with hot and not so hot girls
>350 matches
>talk for a few sentences, ask leading questions, EVERY match stops talking
>fucked one girl after a really nice day together, she deleted the app the next day, never heard from her again
>went out with a girl for dinner who was on holidays here and she brought her fucking friends to the date, ended up having no spark and telling her friend i preferred her, kek
>forget about if you even dare to say 'Hi, how's it going?' To them you are an uninteresting fuccboi with nothing to say
>recently finally got a girl to hmu first and ask to smoke and watch a movie and bang, i replied with 'that sounds like a really nice idea, i'd like that'. UNMATCHED
>>
>>35232193
3rd so its not even a good thing
>>
Idk, I've had it since July and have just under 800 matches. Can't say the app isn't useful, just choose some good pics and don't be an autist.
>>
Here is my experience with tinder, absolutely nothing.

Gets like 13 matches after using it for 2 weeks. Only 3 replied.
After exchanging literally 5 messages, 2 of them stopped talking to me outta nowhere.
The last one asked me to talk to her on wechat. I did and it turns out she was a taiwanese hooker (not gonna lie, she was hot af) and wanted to make money. She charged 250 for 4 hours. Of course I turned the offer down cause I wanna lose my virginity for real and not to a hooker.
>>
I could maybe fug a subpar girl but I don't have the courage to do it as a NEET.
>>
>>35232216
honestly I get better results chatting with them while I'm drunk and being a stupid tryhard

it's extremely embarrassing to read afterwards but they eat nonsense like that up
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.