[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl asks me to study with her >say sure >her bf is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1446313906869.jpg (55KB, 424x394px) Image search: [Google]
1446313906869.jpg
55KB, 424x394px
>girl asks me to study with her
>say sure
>her bf is there, looks like a beta cuck
>can't just leave
>whatever, might as well study
>help her out
>her bf leaves to some study session, so it's just me and her
>make jokes, talk about stuff, laugh together, generally bond
>meanwhile I'm not getting enough done
>her bf comes back
>help her out, she's talking mainly to me too
>again, I'm not really studying but more helping
>midnight comes around
>she says she's gonna go
>SHE ASKS HER BF IF HE WANTS TO SLEEPOVER
>THEY LEAVE TOGETHER
>MFW

I just wasted precious study time helping some dumb girl like a stupid cuck oh my fucking God

Should I just end it all? I'm a Literal cuck now, FUCJ FUCJFUCJ FUCK
>>
>>35231247
More salt to rub in the wounds

>other girl I'm interested in comes for a question
>sees that I'm being a cuck
>she then leaves to study with other people despite the fact we're studying the same thing, so obviously not interested

>my friends come and crash my little study session
>they see me being a cuck
FUUUUCK
>>
You little bitch. You deserve all of this.
>>
>>35231294
Why? Was I a nazi in a past life? What did I do to deserve this
>>
File: Autist.jpg (9KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
Autist.jpg
9KB, 252x200px
>>35231247
>not seeing the future of you getting cucked
That's why you deserved it
try again once you've become wizard robot
>>
>>35231247
>gets pissed off when girl asks you to help with studying and you help her study

Not everything is a fucking invite to smash her pussy you faggot
>>
>>35231467
Fuck I did see the picture. Like some schizo, I saw the ghost of me trying to pull me back, not to go into the library. I just naively thought, "Nah, I'll be the bull and make the bf a cuck!" God how I was wrong
>>35231508
Where else am I supposed to interact with females?
>>
>>35231247
>OP thinks her bf is a beta cuck
>in the end it turns out OP is the beta cuck

kek
>>
>>35231309
It's always the Nazis who are the worst, never the Jews who invented communism, right?
>>
File: 1487808748196.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1487808748196.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>35231557
I'll admit it, I laughed

Then I cried

>>35231577
Maybe I was a filthy jew then?
>>
>>35231532
Don't chase the ones with boyfriends you tard. If you know they're dating someone, even if you think they're a beta cuck. They're still with them for their own reasons, ain't your problem and no robot is going to sweep a girl off their feet and ride off into the sunset.
Just go for the single ones, and if some taken roastie wants to hang out with you, don't expect her to get ladywood for you because you helped her understand how to find the tangent of a triangle or whatever the fuck you're helping them with
>>
>>35231628
I know, you're right, you're fucking right. It's just that we're so similar and compatible , it's sad. Like, I could see myself becoming her bf easily if she didn't have this loser as her bf.
>>
>>35231577
This^^^

Now I'm hoping more bad shit will happen to OP just for the fact of being so God damn ignorant
>>35231309
Get cucked OP
>>
>>35231670
>>35231670
Your expectations are too high. Go for someone single dude, wat r u doin

OR, go to a party and hit on a drunk girl when her boyfriend isn't around. They're easier.
Just remember - secretly most girls are sluts. If you're attractive enough, it doesn't matter if they have a boyfriend or not. You are not attractive enough. So go for the single ones, or the drunk chicks
>>
>>35231247
>her bf is there, looks like a beta cuck

he probably felt a bit like one too

but then she want home with him, which would have given him a decent confidence boost

so basically you were a sort of chad enabler device; seeing you getting cucked put another man on the path to self assured chadhood, ensuring that in the future he can cuck the next guy with or without a woman's affirmation

the final redpill is that robots create the chads
>>
>>35231247
You know "do you want to study with me" doesn't necessarily mean "let's fuck", right?
>>
>>35231247
Meh, you did the right thing and a bad situation fell into your lap, not your fault, just forget about it and forget abouth thoes bitches. Easier said than done I know but still. :)
>>
>>35231720
I don't know any single woman. I mean, there's my oneitis, but I have this gut wrenching feeling she doesn't like me.

I've gone to parties and literally made out with a slut once. It was nice at the time, but I want something more.

>>35231738
A-at least I'm doing some good
(someone please kill me)

>>35231752
Yes, I get it, but I didn't expect to get cucked
>>
>>35231782
You didn't get cucked if she chose her boyfriend over you dude.

She just refused to cuck him
>>
>>35231247
you only feel like a cuck because you thought you had a chance and then tried.

real fucking chads are like "oh her? shes just a friend we were just hanging out." its mutual. you can enjoy her company but if youre a fucking sperg and dedicate the day to her, you better not expect any pussy out of her boyo. you have to focus on yourself and the bitches will follow after.

dont embarrass yourself like that again.
>>
>>35231782
You weren't cucked. You weren't even dating her. She asked you to study with her, you did, and then she was done studying and she went home with her significant other. This is normal human behavior and you're an immature moron for being upset about it.
>>
>SHE ASKS HER BF IF HE WANTS TO SLEEPOVER
>THEY LEAVE TOGETHER

What is the problem here?
>>
>>35231782
Go on tinder, it's swimming with tons of women who aren't cockmonglers and who are actually looking for a relationship. My girlfriend and I met on tinder January last year and we're going strong. Never was a one night stand, was straight up actual dating from the first date. Try it out, it isn't that scary. Just don't get down on yourself when they don't respond or things don't work out as well as you hope every date. Just pull yourself up after every rejection or failed date and get back on the horse again. Good girls will come along more often than you think
>>
>>35231797
That's a nice way of thinking about it I guess
>>35231806
I'm on /r9k/ for a reason bub
>>35231808
>>35231840

It just feels like I was some beta cuck doing the boring work while chad gets to reap the benefits

>>35231862
I would get on tinder but I don't have any good pictures of myself.
>>
Kind of related, but something like that happened to me the other day.

>met this amazing girl
>sweet, caring, we have a lot in common
>only see her every 2 weeks
>occasionally text back and forth
>yesterday
>finally work up the courage to ask her out
>she tells me she has a boyfriend
>didn't tell me because guys always stop talking to her when she tells them that

I mean, I totally understand but it does really suck. Oh well though, maybe she has a lonely friend or will lead to bigger things. At least I made a friend! I haven't had a close one in 10 years so it's an amazing feeling.
>>
>>35231877
You were only doing the "boring work" you agreed to. She asked to study with you, and you said yes. She studied with you.
>>
>>35231862
>Get tinder
>swipe right on every girl for 2 weeks
>not a single match
FUCKIGN KILL ME
>>
>>35231956
You have to use a picture that doesn't make you look like a friendless shutin. That's key.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.