[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dad is threatening to kick me out of the house if I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (299KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299KB, 1920x1080px
>Dad is threatening to kick me out of the house if I don't get a job

Like sorry you chose to shit out 4 kids with a literal retard and support them all with your shitty blue-collar job, but don't act all suprised when one of them turns out too mentally defective to function like a normal person YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT UNEMPATHETIC ASSHOLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1456631857494.jpg (61KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
1456631857494.jpg
61KB, 634x634px
>>35231072
sack up faggot.

get your fucking game face on and grab life by the horns.
>>
>>35231072
*cuts off ur neetbux*

heh... nothing personal boyo...
>>
Can it be any job? Try to get a crappy retail job working like 1 day a week.
>>
>>35231072
Heh... Guess ur gonna be sucking a lot of dick from now on lad... ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 500x482px
>>35231159
Christ I just want to take a 12 gauge and blow that stupid happy normie face the FUCK out of existence.

Anyways chad, I guess I'll take your advice and JUS B MYSELJDFERVLCVEHFIVEUCBEKRHRK KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>35231173
NO THAT PIECE OF SHIT EXPECTS ME TO ACTUALLY BECOME SELF SUFFICIENT AND JWGEHDBRISUWUSOHJUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CANT HANDLE IT WHY DO I NOT HAVE THE COURAGE TO FUCKING END IT WHY AM I GODS MISTAKE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>35231225
>being this edgy
I'm sorry
>>
>>35231299
Anon you can get a job - riding muh dick!
>>
>>35231307
I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE I HAVE NO DIGNITY TO EVEN PRETEND I HAVE I AM FUNDAMENTALLY BROKEN AND UNLOVEABLE ON EVERY CONCEIVABLE LEVEL YOUR FUCKING MEMES ARE NOT SHIT TO ME
>>
>>35231367
It's just me and you now senpai. Are you ready to ride daddy's dick to keep your shit thread alive?
>>
File: image.jpg (671KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
671KB, 1200x1697px
>>35231405
Yeah I'll honestly let you fuck me like pic related if it means you'll pay for my shit. I'm young thin and cute so I'm sure we'll both get at least a few years out of the deal.
>>
>>35231471
Well at least you're letting your true colours shine through. I'm not gonna take your slut ass just to be cheated on by Tyrone, but Craigslist has plenty of depraved guys who would pay for your shit... As long as you fucked them, and knew who was in charge. Make sure to say that'd you're 'just curious' and want to test your 'sexuality', gay guys love the corruption shit. I hope you end up as a AIDS hooker you gaylord
>>
>>35231606
Getting AIDS is better than being a wagecuck, so thank you :)
>>
>>35231643
Are you male cute or feminine cute? Would you cook me food?
>>
>>35231643
Yeah you're gonna be taking dick on the street in no time. Why are so many NEETS lazy faggots? I might be a wagecuck, but at least I'm not a zero self respect twink pansy ass pretty boy princess who will suck at the first sign of financial support
>>
>>35231727
I fail to see how having sex is worse than the indentured servitude you put yourself through, wagecuck
>>35231710
If I shaved my beard I would look pretty feminine, I could cook for you granted you'd provide the ingredients n sheit
>>
File: 1457480229864.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457480229864.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>summer 2015, 24 y/o NEET
>dad was getting nervous about his financial situation, talks me into trying to get welfare for a few weeks
>takes me down to the wellfare office to try and make me get foodstamps
>ghetto area, some nig was getting arrested in the parking lot
>sitting there dying inside as some 12 year old beaner kid is snickering at me with his mother trying to shush him because she knows he's laughing at me
>full blown embarrassment and mental assault on myself as I'm sitting there basking in what a failure of a person I am
>was 3 weeks into cold turkey benzo withdrawals after having been on them nearly 4 years, felt like total shit and mind was drained
>trying hardest to conceal a full blown panic attack
>ask dad quietly if we can leave a few times but he says no
>didn't want to make scene so tell him i'm going to use the bathroom
>make for the exit and bolt off
>ran full speed for 15 minutes in the near 120 degree las vegas heat until I arrived at some park
>sat under a tree in the shade for near 3 hours just contemplating life
>eventually worked up the grit to start walking home, probably gonna be a 3-4 hour walk
>stand up fast and crack my head on a thick ass treebranch very hard
>walking home on a main road, drenched in sweat and head pounding
>dads been driving around looking for me, spots me and yells at me to get in the car
>comply and have him scold me for the ride while I'm sitting there just completely spaced out at this ordeal
>get home to see mom smirking at me because she knows what I've done, she's already made dinner
>to my disbelief it was homemade chicken tenders and some french fries
>sit there and eat chicken tenders with tears streaming down my face and absolutely hating life and myself

a year and a half later and I'm still a dirty NEET but my dad's backed off a little on my since his job prospects improved and my brother's moved out
>>
>>35232284
>white people
smfh

oregrano
>>
>>35231855
Yeah when you're on your knees giving out 5 dollar bjs in order to afford the next hit, at least you can think that you're haven't got a job like those wagecucks
>>
Start your own company trading domain names. You can probably write a script to buy cheap domains that expire for like $5 then occasionally sell one of those off for $100. If random koreans can do it so can you.
>>
File: 1485825005173.jpg (87KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1485825005173.jpg
87KB, 540x482px
>>35232284
>to my disbelief it was homemade chicken tenders and some french fries
>>
>>35231072
I hate to sound like 'jus pull urself up by teh booststraps' kinda guy, but honestly OP you sound like an insufferable faggot
>>
Just threaten to kill yourself, works like a charm everytime.
>>
>>35231643
>getting aids is better
stopped reading right there. kys faggot
>>
>>35231072
dog just get a damn job. not that hard. I hate talking to people and still have one. it's gonna allow me to move out.
>>
>>35231643
Fucking fag. I hope you die of AIDS you gay leech.
>>
>>35231225
alternatively... just cry some more
>>
File: 1453215583180.jpg (21KB, 400x418px) Image search: [Google]
1453215583180.jpg
21KB, 400x418px
>>35231072
So you rather he just take you out back and shoot you?
>>
start selling weed and sucking dick
>>
>>35231072
You need to get on the autismbux lad.
>>
>>35231072
in fairness He might not have wanted you either. Perhaps your mom is more to blame?
>>
File: 1476510511261.jpg (48KB, 556x434px)
1476510511261.jpg
48KB, 556x434px
LE WORK AT LE YOUTUBE FUCKINGS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLSBx1C8WtM
>>
>>35231072
Getanonlinejob
Just Sign up for textbroker or some shit
>>
Ask him if you can keep your stuff at his house and that he doesn't fuck with it or anything, just leave it as is. Cause chances are if you can't get a job, and he kicks you out (this is assuming you don't have any close friends who would be willing to let you sleep on their couch or whatever) you're gonna be straight up on the street or in a shelter for a little while, at least until you can get a job or on a benefit.
>>
>>35233051
>parents were gunna send me to the red cross if i did not conform to the social norm of socieity because a massive baby boomer was using them as puppets.
>they gave me the job talk and all that
>i still do not have a car or any reason to have a job because all the wagies just say 'do it for the pocket change'
>>
>>35231072
Your dad bred with a literal retard?
>>
>>35232284
lmaoooo, Are you disabled ? How/Why did you turn out the way you did.
>>
>>35233326
>How/Why did you turn out the way you did.

too much introspection and and autism
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.