[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys i need your help >2014 >Meet two ppl >Boyfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Okay guys i need your help

>2014
>Meet two ppl
>Boyfriend & Girlfriend
>Dude is hella chill and apparently lives right around the corner from me
>Chick is cool
>i hang out with them every week for a couple months
>eventually they break up
>chick cheated on him and is now dating the guy she cheated on him with, lets call em chad
>fast forward 2 fucking years
>the chad is far away, him and the chick only see each other every 3 wks
>the stacy needs dick to breath
>at this point i start talking to her, platonically who cares
>she breaks up with the chad
>we set up to meet soon to hang, something i originally wanted to do platonically
>more I talk to her though, more I see she plans to bang me
>but there's a twist, shes also trying bang her ex, not relationship, but "casual hookups"
>my friend who still has feelings for her
>shes playing with his head
>my question is should I still bang her

Tl;dr My friends ex, who cheated on him, after a few years of a relationship wants him back for hooking up, but also wants to hookup with me. Should I do it? Im a kissless virgin just like you.
>>
>>35231010
You're getting some dude's sloppy seconds but hey it's worth a go.

Usually I don't condone cheating. It's dishonest and has a tendency to hurt people. You sound like you need the pussy though, so do it and then get the FUCK off this board
>>
>>35231010
You should tell your friend what she's trying to do (because he'll probably get more hurt any other way since he still has feelings for her)
Then you should bang her
>>
>>35231130
DON'T DO THIS SHIT. You're going to cuck yourself like a faggot
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.