[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mexican co-worker gets mad when I asked him if he's Mexican,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1485742083535.jpg (28KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485742083535.jpg
28KB, 480x300px
Mexican co-worker gets mad when I asked him if he's Mexican, after I saw him asked an African guy what country hes from? What's wrong with these spics ?
>>
Report him to ICE
>>
start singing another brick in the wall when hes around
>>
>>35230496

Yeah, I'll report Juan from Los Angeles to ICE
>>
Your fellow wage slave is probably stressed out from having to work so hard. But dont worry I am enjoying unemployment.
>>
>>35230489
You can't be this retarded. Your coworker asked the black person what country he was from whereas you immediately assumed he was from Mexico.
>>
>>35230489

Don't be so quick to generalize.

He's one person

Although, rule of thumb, you don't assume someone's race. The best way to go about it is tell a bit about your nationality and wait for them to offer theirs, or ask "where you born here?" and hope they offer where they immigrated from if they didn't.
>>
>>35230509
Report your workplace to ICE
>>
>>35230599
There's alot more illegals in socal than ICE. They'll win if it came oldown to it. Just sell California to mexico
>>
>>35230599

> OP reports business to ICE
> ICE drags their feet due to backlog of cases
> Meanwhile business owner (AKA employer) has to put in extra time, resources and maybe money (for lawyers, perhaps compliance staff) to fill out all and double check all employment paperwork, background checks and submit compliance statements
> They find nothing
> Employer is forced to cut costs elsewhere to make up for the unexpected costs of going through all the legal scrutiny. Perhaps reducing hours or simply not issuing raises
>>
>>35230489
Mexicans should not be turning against their brothers in arms.
>>
>>35230695
I didn't think black and Mexican chappies ever got along?
>>
File: 1461715525332.png (48KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
1461715525332.png
48KB, 219x219px
>>35230695

>Facebook@gang sets

Why do they love being in gangs so much?
>>
>>35230695

Its unfortunate but true, save for the KKK, nobody hates blacks more than first generation (sometimes even 2nd generation) Mexicans
>>
File: why.jpg (7KB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
7KB, 250x220px
>tell European exchange student coworker how to pronounce English words correctly, he thanks me
>tell mexican coworker how to pronounce English words, he gets pissed and tells the boss I was talking shit about his accent
>>
File: 1428428451479.png (242KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1428428451479.png
242KB, 500x332px
>>35230695
>Niggers and spics
>Running anything except from the police
>>
>>35232042

Spics are really, really fucking retarded. I mean, imagine how I feel. I'm one, and have to deal with their stupidity everyday.
>>
>>35232127
They like to dish out the jokes but can't take one
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.