[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey I know a lot of you hate women and I think I'm starting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1455512045152.jpg (338KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1455512045152.jpg
338KB, 1280x960px
Hey I know a lot of you hate women and I think I'm starting to hate them to but it hurts so much

I don't really know how to explain it but everytime I read some redpill argument a part of me dies and wishes it's not true but a rational part of me is like "You know it's like that stop pretending like it's not"

What's the point of life if true love is not real? I feel like I view the world and particularly love through some disney bullshit glasses and everytime I realize it's probably not like that I feel like complete garbage and I don't know what to do about it

I guess i'm kind of a fucking normie/cyborg but this is killing me and i need to talk to someone

Is anyone else dealing with these feels? I'm a 19 years old INFP virgin
>>
>>35230246
i think you're retarded because you just described half of my daily thoughts. Fuck. Wanna make a suicide pact?
>>
File: 1485425752397-vg.png (1MB, 1000x847px) Image search: [Google]
1485425752397-vg.png
1MB, 1000x847px
>>35230246

>tfw I've ascended past caring

Im dating some whore now and I don't even care

It's not worth it. Just do what you want and don't worry about that kind of shit. Just live for joy, wherever you may find it.
>>
>>35230246
Ignore women. Do whatever you want. Study, work, waste away in the basement. You're missing nothing. Go fuck a hooker if you're curious. Love is a meme in tge modern world.
>>
>>35230303
Might as well

The worst thing is that i feel shit is going to be worse on the upcoming years, everybody is getting so selfish nowadays, everytime i read a "How to get girls" article is all shitty "Act aloof (Even though you are not) don't respond to her messages too soon (Even though you are dying to)" bullshit and everytime i read a "How to get guys" article is exactly the same thing but gender bent

I don't want to fall into the muh 50's women meme but it seems like we are working colectively as a society to become as much as an individualist prick as possible

I don't know what to do anymore, everytime I assimilate and play pretend shit goes well socially speaking but i feel stupid and fake, everytime i'm myself everyone else seems out of touch
>>
>>35230360
God knows I try

It's just that everything i do for fun seems much better if i were to do it with someone else

>>35230357
I hope you get the best out of life man
>>
>>35230469
What are you doing for fun?
>>
>>35230512
Play guitar piano and bass

Play my old time favourite ps1 and ps2 games

Watch movies and listen to music

Fashion/dressing up

Drive at night and skate

Sometimes go for a 4am run just to see the sun rise

I also work out but i don't find it fun
>>
>>35230246
Take up arms and get fit faggot.
Jesus im fat I still jogg/run ( during warm seasons.
>>
>>35230585
I'm already fit

Not huge but I'm not into that body type anyways

A tip, intermittent fasting and calorie cutting while jogging shreds fat crazy fast
>>
>>35230560
Try doing something more social. I met my best friends through fucking tabletop games and LARPing, for example. Find something you like that involves interaction with people. Eventually you'll either find good friends or stop caring at all.
>>
>>35230687
Tabletop games sound really fun anon, I'll give it a go
>>
redpill isnt real
>>
You sound like a normie. You'll probably get (another) gf and remain normie. If you really feel shook up about it enough to post about it then maybe consider finding a dude and seeing if its less painful. Less heartbreaking when a guy acts degenerate.
>>
>>35230246
>I'm a 19 years old INFP virgin
>19 years old

this is pathetic on so many different levels, you literally got bamboozled into ruining your own life
>>
>>35232305
Why do you say that Anon? He's not 25.
>>
File: no.jpg (78KB, 415x567px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
78KB, 415x567px
>>35230246
Look op, I know true love is real because I've truly loved before. To be truly loved.... you'd have to ask someone else about that.
>>
File: Makes you think 2.jpg (103KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Makes you think 2.jpg
103KB, 1024x768px
>>35230246

Where is this picture from?

It's quite powerful in a disturbing way
>>
>>35230246
I'm 31 and feel the same way OP. I don't want to treat women like they are disposable garbage, but they insist on it. Sad.
>>
22 here. I love women. You're probably just queer OP and that's okay.
>>
I'm a virgin girl.
Not sure what the weird obsession with women is on here, desu.
I've spoken to women plenty of times, we're nothing special & most of us can be nice, funny, thoughtful. Women are individuals, not groups or all the same.
The only problem I see men whining about, is that women enjoy sex and have an active sex life. I find it weird how that's an issue. Are grown ass adult women supposed to be virgins forever? What happens when they lose their virginity? Are they now unpure disgusting whores because they were inn a committed relationship and had sex? The robot perspective is extremely immature & dumb, and they're perfectly okay with men being promiscuous, but women should just die virgins, according to robots.
>>
File: prettysadactually.jpg (365KB, 1296x972px) Image search: [Google]
prettysadactually.jpg
365KB, 1296x972px
That picture reminds me of this

>>35232992
nice meme 7/10 bait
>>
>>35232914
>>35232992
>I love womenz XD you a fag
>women are not a single entity they can be whites, but you're a virgin loser
So full of shit.
>>
>>35232992
Why are you still a virgin tho? ??
>>
File: look.jpg (872KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
look.jpg
872KB, 3072x2304px
If true love doesn't exist, there's really no point to living. If this pain isn't a disease with a cure, but instead an insatiable lust of the soul, I should simply kill myself.
>>
>>35230402
Surprisingly lucid for a normie. You've already figured most of it out.
>>
>>35233065
Believe me OP, I love women the most and can't see why you wouldn't. If you're not a gay then what are your reasons?
>>
>>35233115
I'm not op. I'm pointing out that op gets told all women are different, but someone who "loves women" won't get told that.

For myself, rejection is the basis of my loathing.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.