[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna be part of a CIA operation to overthrow a foreign corrupt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1427944287788.jpg (22KB, 356x379px) Image search: [Google]
1427944287788.jpg
22KB, 356x379px
I wanna be part of a CIA operation to overthrow a foreign corrupt government.

But I'm too dumb to work for the CIA
>>
>>35230210
That sucks
Try not sucking
>>
I know that obscure feel senpai. I want to be a spy but would immediately be caught.
>>
>>35230210
Its always the heroin, dont forget this
>>
>>35230210
The CIA overthrows legitimate governments to install corrupt ones. You're not missing out on any noble work there, Anon.
>>
>>35230210
>Not wanting to work for the FBI
I have no respect for you, anon.
>>
>>35230210
No, you understand that most CIA operations at least before vietnam had direct involvement with this substance.. plus, when you learn mental illness was pulling all the strings, honestly.. opiates are nothing, stew on that. I need to get my books back so I can btfo of all of you
>>
>>35230210
Dude just take your resume to Langley my cousin did that now he pushes paper in some CIA office and is in on conferences about drone targets etc he actually gets to give input too.
>>
>>35230478
Is he able to talk about his job?
>>
>>35230796
I don't know if it's exactly allowed but he does talk pretty openly about a lot of it. He's not the smartest guy which is why it was a shock to us, we figured he was too dumb to make all this up and his mom actually drives him to work 3x a week cos he lives at home. Can confirm its CIA offices.
>>
Wow, you must be really stupid.
>>
>YWN work in the directorate of operations

Feels batman
>>
>>35230210

Perhaps you're simply to intelligent too work for the CIA. Have you heard Weird Al's latest? It's hilarious here https://youtu.be/C-CG5w4YwOI
>>
I want to make video games and fuck attractive women
>>
>>35230327
Good evening, my dark skinned brother.
>FBI does a polygraph test on you when you try to join
How does one pass this test?
>>
>>35231374
watch Harsh Times
doublesguy even takes the test in it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.