[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Me? I'm just waiting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: CayijGDUYAAJcAk.jpg (23KB, 600x317px) Image search: [Google]
CayijGDUYAAJcAk.jpg
23KB, 600x317px
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
Me? I'm just waiting on a the new Zelda to come out. After I beat that, it's game over for me lads.
>>
>>35230209
>Not even going to wait for Mario Odyssey
What a pleb
>>
>>35230209
I said the same thing about dark souls 3
>>
>>35230209
what if theres an even better zelda further down the line?
>>
>>35230209
And you'll beat it just in time for them to announce the next one, which will keep you alive for the next 5 years minimum.
>>
>>35230209
The game has been leaked for.like y days you fuck boi youncan already play it.. and I hate to tell you its shit just very beautiful, if you want to play it now go on one of the /v/ boards or google it
>>
>>35230261
6 days I mean
>>
>>35230209
I think I'm pretty depressed. I'm never happy unless I'm drinking. I see normies enjoying every day, getting up two hours before work starts just so they can do their makeup and dress very nicely and I realize that I'm not like the other people. I wish I could lose myself in their vapid shit like superhero movies and star wars and talk shows and celebrity gossip.

If I get to the point where I am ready to commit and kill myself though I'm just going to try giving it all up, being a hermit and getting those neetbux first. Maybe I could be happy like that.
>>
>>35230367
Happiness is reserved for normalfags
>>
>>35230367
Have you always been like this?
Or is it something that started over a certain period of time?
>>
>>35230209
once my parents are gone of course.. and also after Madvillainy 2 drops... but that could be forever
>>
For Honor is still fun, but knowing Ubisoft it'll be dead in two weeks, and so will I.
>>
>>35230393
I agree. I genuinely don't know how they do it. What's driving them?

>>35230405
It started four years ago when I first started college. I think I stopped being a carefree kid and started to realize how much horrifying shit exists in the world. And just how there's no way to get along with everyone, even if you feel like you're trying to do everything right.

I've tried going on Prozac but it just made me manic.
>>
>>35230424
madvillainy2 would only be disappointing, I hope it never releases
>>
>>35230209
I already played the hacked version and it is shit just KYS now M8
>>
>>35230490
I'll hold out regardless... or the next Viktor project. Then I can kill myself
>>
>>35230485
Hmm. Have you ever had a passion for some subject matter or hobby?
>>
>>35230683
I like computer programming. It's probably due to some deep seated autism. Would explain a lot.>>35230683
>>
>>35230919
Does programming ever alleviate your depression, even for a little bit? Or is alcohol really the only thing that makes you happy?
>>
>>35230962
No, you're right, programming does make me happy. If I get in the zone and I stop thinking about everything else then I can enjoy myself. I think that's why I can relax when I drink, I'm not thinking about everything all the time.
>>
>>35231170
I think there's still hope for you, you just need to find out how to limit your negative thoughts. It's not easy, since negative emotion leads to negative thoughts which lead to more negative emotion, but it's still possible to influence your thoughts. If there's anything you can be happy about in your life try thinking about that, or try thinking about interesting things to code, or just try to imagine some fictional positive world in your head when negative thoughts start to seep in.
>>
>waiting for zelda
>not Persona 5 and Nier Automata
lmbo
>>
>>35230209
Same but for me its hl3
>>
>>35230209
I've told myself I'd only do it once One Piece ends. So I guess ~10 ish years
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.