[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I an new to a Narcotic Anonymous group and I'm just 22 and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1400467607102.gif (2MB, 235x180px) Image search: [Google]
1400467607102.gif
2MB, 235x180px
I an new to a Narcotic Anonymous group and I'm just 22 and I'm about to turn 23.

Ever since I was underage I drank moderately, heavily since 19 and had casual drug use ever since 21, ever since 6 months ago I started doing drugs every weekend and sometimes during the week, mixing lots of shit (weed edibles,weed, MDMA, acid, clonazepam, alcohol, 2CB) and I was planning in killing myself in march. HERE I found about Narcotic Anonymous thanks to an anon in a drug general thread (thank you bro, save my life).

Anyways, I'm not a long term addict, but I am still addicted to numbing myself (not to a specific substance, it's hard to describe), and I suffer from major depression and heavy suicidal thoughts (already working with a shrink).
Tomorrow would be my third NA meeting, should I brought up that I almost killed myself these 2 last days and that knowing and meeting the NA group helped me calm down and save my life? I even ended up in an ER.

I'm kinda autistic. Also it's still hard comparing myself (middle class depressed brat that lives alone and has a steady job) to most people there that used to do crack and meth for years and that lived on the streets and that are considerably older than me.
>>
>>35229271
What you should do is go to a ER and tell them that the past 2 days you thought about killing your self, you need help and they will.evaluate you and get you help, if I was in NA and you tolled me that I would call the police do to you being a danger to self and they would take you to hospital.
>>
>major depression
>heavy suicidal thoughts

Why does everyone feel the need to emphasize that their depression is special, that their desire to kill themselves is unique, and harder, than what others would generally experience? Seriously, everyone fucking does this. It's so narcissistic.
>>
>>35229361
Stop being a faggot people ask for help
>>
File: 1403487701936.jpg (21KB, 193x182px) Image search: [Google]
1403487701936.jpg
21KB, 193x182px
>>35229361
Are you stupid or are you pretending to be stupid?

Are you implying that being depressed of a couple of months is the same as being depressed for years, to the point where you lose weight, get anxious, start substance abuse, can't sleep more than 4 hours a day, and start hating everything and everyone? Plus thinking about suicide 24/7 for years?

Keep in mind I'm not a NEET that gets money from mommy and daddy, I live by myself at 22 and I have to pay all my shit, and I've been paying all my shit ever since I was 18.

You're the special snowflake.

>haha bro depression is easy just deal with it and have a good mindset.

>>35229330
Fuck man this is what I'm trying to avoid, I want to open up myself but I don't want anyone fucking with me.
>>
pls respond famalaybro
>>
>>35229271
>Anyways, I'm not a long term addict, but I am still addicted to numbing myself (not to a specific substance, it's hard to describe),

That's what I have, I think. I'm not addicted to any specific chemical, but I need to have *SOMETHING*. When I finally quit alcohol with antabuse I immediately converted to amphetamines.
>>
File: 1399806153346.jpg (69KB, 588x339px) Image search: [Google]
1399806153346.jpg
69KB, 588x339px
>>35230182
If you're me, join NA. You will feel happier. I was literally going to kill myself this month,

I was literally going to kill myself 3 days ago but remembered the NA group and ended in ER. I was literally going to kill myself 2 days ago but then again, remembered the NA group.

I was putting too much pressure on myself.

At 22 I already:
>leave alone
>got a decent job in a Big 4 as an audit senior
>manage big projects
>manage people
>had no friends but lots of acquaintances
>started doing drug cocktails, every month there was a new ingredient in the cocktail
>was burned out because of always doing drugs

Keep in mind I'm a staunch atheist and I don't bite the whole god shit, they tell you to believe in a "higher power", that "higher power" can be the group, it doesn't have to be something literally spiritual.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.