[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what's fun about being drunk? You don't care

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1394306599947.jpg (9KB, 195x258px) Image search: [Google]
1394306599947.jpg
9KB, 195x258px
You know what's fun about being drunk? You don't care about the world being shit.
>>
Nothing really helps me ignore it
>>
File: 27_YeOldePoop.jpg (78KB, 564x740px) Image search: [Google]
27_YeOldePoop.jpg
78KB, 564x740px
Cheers anon, alcohol solves all the problems.
>>
>>35229159
Amen to that...We all die alone, but brothers in arms? guys who you carry bullets and bandoleers with? those are your crew.
I miss the zone.
The rats are not hiding anymore and I think its time the 1488 come back full force.
Jews are alright if they stay where they are but Muslims are the worst.
Gang rape a fucking hooker if you want but leave the good women alone you sand chunker.
>>
>>35229171
Good we need more men like you for the up coming war.
4 of clover, remember friends.
Drinking straight sailor jerrys spiced rum with a cutie lady on the back wearing the american flags.
>>
>>35229204
I'll be carrying the ammo for you when the time comes brother.
>>
>>35229159
Boy, that's why I should drink more often.
>>
Getting drunk makes me angry and confrontational about how shit everything is
>>
Life can be tolerable when you are drunk as shit, I found my purpose in life, developing alcoholism.
>>
>>35229204
>actually being normie enough to care about this shit
get a load of this guy
>>
>>35229279
How else are you going to continue living your pathetic existence when the times comes to fight? Unless you're such a faggot you already want to kill yourself, so by all means go for it.
>>
>>35229238
You better be carrying a fucking gun too faggot.
I dont want no pussys on my team I need my scalps.
>>
>>35229351
I can carry and shoot a rifle, but I'd rather not unless I really needed to. I'm a Tolstoyan, but I will carry ammo and fight if need be. You should look up the way German squads worked in WW2, a few positions were designated as ammo carriers armed with sidearms who would sit back from the main fighting and equip MGs and rifleman with ammo if need be and take the role of the machine gunner if he went down.

Almost an extraordinary system, works great for would-be pacifists like me.
>>
>>35229279
No. Normies dont want an racially pure society.
I want all races and religions to have their own safe space.
So we can burn it to the ground,
I do drugs and drink because I am unfulfilled.
I will continue to do so till im dead or in jail.
Fuck you and your government.
FREEEEDOOOOOOOOOM.
Freedom from all of those who wish power, let the nature of man take over and show the new children of 2017 that the past was filled with bloodshed and tears.
Strength comes from destruction.
Hard time
Hard people
Hard people
Hard decisions
Hard decisions
good times
Good times easy people
Easy people hard times.
For all of human history is shall be and has been.
>>
>>35229422
>Tolstoyan
Philosophical and religious views of Russian novelist Leo Tolstoy....
I am curious...is it a form of pacifism or religious cant do?
Any way good to see some old boys taking pride in some of the good book.
Makes me cockles warm.
>>
>>35229479
Love your enemies
Do not be angry
Do not fight evil with evil, but return evil with good (an interpretation of turning the other cheek)
Do not lust
Do not take oaths.[4]
I dont need you in my army of death but will take a brother I guess.
Why take these views when others will not?
Does abstinence from drugs really that much of a nuisance for god?
Jesus is a kike smoking jew dont listen to him.
>>
>>35229479
It's a form of pacifism based on the teachings of Jesus Christ. I'd say for me it's more philosophical than religious, but I do believe in God. Describe myself as non-denominational more than anything, I'm betting on the Good Lord's love more than what I'd consider dogma, but to each their own.

>>35229534
In my opinion pacifism doesn't come without defence if necessary, I might not be traditional Tolstoyan but I do understand what he was saying and I do understand the importance of preserving integrity and morality. The problem is that kind of thinking is really hard to lose in combat, so we'll see what happens if the time comes.
>>
File: R-1225766-1210083364.jpg (56KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
R-1225766-1210083364.jpg
56KB, 600x547px
being an alcoholic is shit you are sick and have organ pain all the time and get sweats and shakes and anxiety. please dont use drinking to cope. the rabbit hole goes deeper. im dying from opiate abuse now and every day is extremely painful and miserable.
>>
File: 1488411037203.jpg (289KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488411037203.jpg
289KB, 1200x800px
>>35229576
>It's a form of pacifism based on the teachings of Jesus Christ. I'd say for me it's more philosophical than religious, but I do believe in God. Describe myself as non-denominational more than anything, I'm betting on the Good Lord's love more than what I'd consider dogma, but to each their own.
So the religion is like you can believe in god and the 10 commandments but not to the tee?
I am sorry my religon only goes so far as greek myths, pagan wisdom and living like a combatants...

>In my opinion pacifism doesn't come without defence if necessary,
Thats good to hear, almost a push comes to shove...I like it.
>I might not be traditional Tolstoyan but I do understand what he was saying and I do understand the importance of preserving integrity and morality.
This is what he was saying, That you cant take everything as gospel only take what you will...so to speak.
>The problem is that kind of thinking is really hard to lose in combat, so we'll see what happens if the time comes.
There are a few things I think of when violence comes to me in my time, while that though scares and hurts my sober mind, self defense is a necessary to this life unfortunately/fortunately.
My advice? try doing a whole bunch of drugs and booze while angry at the world.
Makes you actually lash out (and in my case) almost not even been there.
Its hard to explain, good to see a person on this site who is wholesome and religious, I like men like you and when the time comes I am sure that you will fight for what you think is right.
Never let a man tell you what to do.
That is what a man would do.
>>
>>35229718
I am a ex Protestant pain is existence.
>>
File: 1445007105039.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1445007105039.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>tfw want to get drunk every day, but i lift weights and don't want to lose my gains
>>
>>35229849
get high original
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.