[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you guys so judgmental compared to non-internet dwellers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1152.jpg (90KB, 610x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1152.jpg
90KB, 610x357px
Why are you guys so judgmental compared to non-internet dwellers?
>meet guy on /r9k/
>having jolly good time
>mentioned I had a learning disability as a kid
>stopped replying back
Meanwhile no one I've met in real life ever have acted like this. What gives? Why are you so judgmental?
>>
Many people here want the "perfect" everything. Job, gf, friends, etc. That's failed normos, for you.
>>
>>35229046

>trying to start a relationship on /r9k/
>>
File: 1475005924494s.jpg (7KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1475005924494s.jpg
7KB, 250x246px
>>35229046
The people here have a great deal of time on their hands, and as such, they have a great deal of time to note faults with things, having no realistic baseline for what's reasonable or not. They have a warped view of reality as a result, in essence.

As such, everything becomes a "red flag," and any imperfections will often lead to somebody you're talking to from here not wanting anything to do with you.

Also, are you a girl? What the fuck are you doing talking to somebody from here, dumbass?
>>
>meet one person on a board of thousands of different people
>why do you all act like him?
>>
The comfort of anonymity
>>
>>35229046
>meet guy on /r9k/
Do you understand what you just said?
>>
>>35229153
this desu i'm not kidding
>>
>>35229153
>>35229280
>Also, are you a girl? What the fuck are you doing talking to somebody from here, dumbass?
Yeah. I dunno he seemed really sad and I wanted to cheer him up. I-is that wrong?
>>
File: 1488418434327.gif (463KB, 150x157px) Image search: [Google]
1488418434327.gif
463KB, 150x157px
>>35229368
Everybody here is really sad, that doesn't mean you should talk to them. That's how you get internet stalkers.

Same deal with hobos. Just because a hobo is sad doesn't mean you should give him money or look him in the eye or speak to him or acknowledge his existence. That's how you get stabbed.

Also, which learning disability did you have, dummy?

Also, are you a pretty girl?
>>
>>35229368

No. In fact it's very nice of you. But most of this board suffers from a range of mental illnesses - from mild to severe. Use at your own risk and don't be surprised at the results.
>>
>>35229046
Uhhh, Tabitha? Or Jaron? If not, what learning disability do you have, op?

irl we all have an outer facade that we keep in order to follow the rules of society. If you told me that you have a learning disability I would pretend to act like its no biggy. As soon as you leave, how ever, I would turn around to my friends and say shit like, "Haha! Did you hear, anon? Anon went to special ed in high school!" On the internet its easier to ghost someone because there is no one to witness our actions.
>>
>>35229046
he was probably looking at you as gf material. Youre a mongoloid and nobody wants mungo children so he dropped you.

What kind of learning disability do you have? Is it hereditary?
>>
>>35229046

Because you're on a anonymous board where people truly express who they really are. They don't need to be nice or politically correct to hold a conversation.
>>
>>35229439
>>35229439
>Also, which learning disability did you have, dummy?
posterior fossa syndrome
Not really sure how to answer your next question, like I get told I am quite a lot I guess.
>>35229465
Answer is above
>>35229451
Yeah I guess you're right
>>35229503
No, he assumed I was a boy so I didn't correct him.
>>
File: 1487334446483.gif (21KB, 312x253px) Image search: [Google]
1487334446483.gif
21KB, 312x253px
>>35229542
>A postoperative syndrome, labeled posterior fossa syndrome, has been identified in certain children. This syndrome involves a variety of signs and symptoms including mutism or speech disturbances, dysphagia, decreased motor movement, cranial nerve palsies and, emotional lability.

>TFW no lack of motor function, palsy-ing posterior fossa syndrome GF
>>
>>35229046
Cuz they bitch ass niggas
>>
>>35229581
Well I'm also asexual which is why I didn't tell him I'm a girl because girls= sexual partner often times online and he seemed like he just needed a friend.
>>
>>35229046
>"why do people act differently online than irl?"
Well, you definitely still have that learning disability.
>>
>>35229636

That's fine. Just beware of the inevitable Florence Nightingale syndrome that comes when you befriend a robot.
>>
File: 1488326771767.png (37KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1488326771767.png
37KB, 560x407px
>>35229629
>TFW no asexual, lack of motor function, palsy-ing posterior fossa syndrome GF
>>
>>35229629
>asexual
lmao
That's horseshit and you know it. You're just not attracted to the beta losers on /r9k/
>>
>>35229671
>I use words without having any idea what they mean
You're really trying to drive this learning disability thing home, huh?
>>
File: IMG_1354.jpg (147KB, 640x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1354.jpg
147KB, 640x599px
>>35229046
I'm a robot and live teaching people, I would often take over lessons in highschool because I explain things better and wouldn't shy away from you for something as petty as that. Just makes you more interesting to me.
>>
>>35229681
Are you a fellow asexual
>>35229692
No believe me, I'm genuine. It kinda sucks sometimes.
>>35229716
That's not me your repling to
>>
>>35229542
>answer is above
So your normal now? If you tell people you had posterior fossa syndrome AS A CHILD, of course people wouldn't bat an eye. At worse, they would think you had an ass or posture problem as a kid. If you tell people you had a learning disability while growing up, people would be like, "oh, OK." But, in their mind they'll think, "Damn. This person might be one of those normal looking down syndrome people."
>>
>>35229746
>No believe me
I believe that you'd drop your pants for the first desirable dude that gave you the time of day :^)
>>
>>35229793
Nice try, Chads try to fuck me all the time ;_; >tfw have to turn everyone down
>>35229788
Yeah I was one of the luckier kids who got better. Not all pfs kids do.
>>
I'd like to be friends with u tbqh
I wanna meet people on r9K so I know we have something in common.
>>
>>35229889
>tfw no chad is chad enough for me ;;;_;;;;
Hang yourself.

>who got better
Highly debatable.
>>
>>35229908
>so I know we have something in common.
OP is also a brainlet loser, so that's a "yes" :^)
>>
>>35229746
I'm definitely not asexual, I like women probably too much for my own good, but the only girl that I ever dated or been with was effectively was asexual due to past abuse. She'd give me a handjob when I asked or lay down and let me use her breasts to do it because she loved me, though. We did go all the way a few times and I could make her physically feel good, but you could tell her heart wasn't in it, so it was never very enjoyable for either of us, obviously.

We made it work. I thought that was a pretty good compromise, all things considered. Most other aspects of the relationship were top notch, that wasn't an issue.
>>
>>35229889
Just out of curiosity, do asexuals in general want kids or not? My guess would be that the rate isn't different from heterosexuals since the desire for children isn't based on sexuality, but it's possible there's some factor that causes a correlation.
>>
>>35230157
Oh, yes, also
>Tfw no asexual gf with previous learning disability to study to satisfy my lust for knowledge and learning.
>>
>>35229046
In just gonna be straight up and say that guy probably went off to go fap to traps or whatevs. Nothing worth taking personally.

I'd hang out with you tho anon. I've got my own problems. I don't care what or who you are or what you've done or what you're like. If you just want to snailmail chat or play vidya together, I'm down.
>>
>>35229046
what disability do you have, OP?

I have some disabilities, but I was also blessed with a pretty high IQ so I end up being better than most people anyway, funny how that works.
>>
>>35229908
What are your interests? How old are you? It's nice to meet you!
>>35230157
I want to adopt. I have sex repulsion so something even like >>35230090 wouldn't work out for me
>>35230202
Nice to meet you! Sure we could email if you want.
>>
>>35229046
>people here are jaded, bitter and have a superiority complex
>they have far too high standards and project their shitty personalities on the people you'll encounter in real life to excuse the fact that they're petty, shallow and selfish
>they're also anonymous
>>
>>35229046
>why are antisocial fuckups so insecure about themselves that that have to nitpick others' flaws to distract themselves from their own

Tbqhwu though, non-internet people are pretty much the same way; they just talk shit about you behind your back instead of severing contact.
>>
>>35230506
What about artificial insemination? Where you can become pregnant without sex. That way you would not have to have sex, and could still have the personal motherly connection of growing your own child. Or does the idea of having to give birth from your sexual organ repulse you enough to not desire this route?

Pls give me more knowledge, this is very fascinating.
>>
>>35230657
>Or does the idea of having to give birth from your sexual organ repulse you enough to not desire this route?
Yes
Also, do you know what it's like to be pregnant? You have a parasite living inside you drainging your energy, leaving you in pain, and destroying your chemistry which makes you act like a lunatic. It's disgusting.
>>
>>35230779
So based on your desire to adopt, your asexuality clearly hasn't affected your motherly instincts, so what about the spousal instincts? Do you desire to raise an adopted child with a spouse (And is their sex irrelevant), or are you find with raising a child on your own? Based on one of your previous responses you indicated that you want a fellow asexual partner, do you see that as a necessity, or would you be willing to compromise if you found someone sufficiently compatible with you?

Thx for the knowledge so far, it's very nice.
>>
>>35230938
>Do you desire to raise an adopted child with a spouse
She doesn't have a choice, they don't give kids to single people
>>
>>35230938
>So based on your desire to adopt, your asexuality clearly hasn't affected your motherly instincts, so what about the spousal instincts?
I would like to be a living caring partner and expect the same in return. It includes growing as people and compromising together. Also, romantic fluffy shit.
>Do you desire to raise an adopted child with a spouse (And is their sex irrelevant), or are you find with raising a child on your own?
I still have sensual and romantic attraction to males. Asexuals sometimes identify as romances, so for example heteroromantic or homoromantic. I wouldn't mind raising a child on my own if I wanted to someday though.
>Based on one of your previous responses you indicated that you want a fellow asexual partner, do you see that as a necessity, or would you be willing to compromise if you found someone sufficiently compatible with you?
Some asexuals can compromise because they simply do not feel sexual attraction but are willing to do it for their partner. I however am one of the sex repulsed asexuals, so I couldn't compromise if I wanted too. It would be unhealthy for both of us.
I enjoy answering your questions. There is also an /acegen/ asexual general that is open for you to explore in /lgbt/ too. Lots of nice folks there.
>>
>>35229153
this desu desu desu desu desu truer words have never been spoken. words of god

>>35229368
don't talk to people from here. really.
>>
>>35231068
One last question if you don't mind, since you still have sensual and romantic attraction to males, do you have similar physical preferences to heterosexuals. So in other words, do you still prefer muscular men over non-muscular?
>>
File: 1483222244602.png (90KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483222244602.png
90KB, 1200x800px
>>35231068
What kind of compromising?

oregano
>>
>>35231207
It depends. I find lots of different types of guys attractive. I think short guys are really cute, and I like blonde hair and blue eyes, but I also can admire dark hair. Sometimes an athletic build is nice, but twinks can be super adorable, and boys with a slight tummy can be cute too. I guess I'm not focused that much on a body preference but I would prefer someone who has at least a 7/10 face.
>>35231259
The other types of asexuals (wgo I am not) are sometimes willing to do sexual activities for intimacy purposes with partners
>>
>>35231390
I didn't mean sexually, you just mentioned
>It includes growing as people and compromising together.

You might have been talking sexually there, but it seemed like in context you were saying about life in general. What in life are you willing to compromise, and expect your partner to compromise?
>>
>>35231390
Thank you for the knowledge. Anyway I've got to do my schoolwork now, so I'll see ya never again! lol.
>>
R9k is a strange place

95% are spaghetti when speaking to girls and are complete social outcasts yet they speak about "ohh she's a 4/10 no way I would fuck that"

When they will never even touch a girl expect for their mummy

Pathetic losers.
>>
>>35229736
I'm not OP here but you seem like a really interesting person. I've always admired people who can lead, and at the same time radiate some kind of warmth, which I feel from you.
>>
File: 1405288524175.gif (64KB, 226x176px) Image search: [Google]
1405288524175.gif
64KB, 226x176px
>make thread on r9k
>"Omg it's such a hard time finding a bf being a fembot xD"
>10+ thirsty beta orbiters asking for your skype/Kik within 2 minutes

Please fuck off my board

T.robot
>>
>>35231477
Awe okay then. Good luck anon!
>>35231590
T-thank you. I don't know what I did to deserve people being so kind on this board.
>>
File: Classy Pepe.jpg (47KB, 300x294px) Image search: [Google]
Classy Pepe.jpg
47KB, 300x294px
>>35231679
Lol, don't worry, if you ever make another thread as "that asexual girl", if I'm there I'll say I'm that weird knowledge hungry guy from before.
>>
>>35231733
You know you can always come to http://boards.4chan.org/lgbt/thread/7752893#top
We love taking questions and helping people understand (tbqh I should be doing hw too)
>>
>>35231766
Hmm, is it common for asexuals to like skelletons/twinks like me? Having a platonic relationship with an asexual sounds like it would be nice to try out.
>>
IF SHE BREATHE SHE A THOT
>>
Lmfao

thats actually really funny. I do that a lot too.

But really, its because i value the intelligence of my future child and its not just genetic. views towards education are a big thing for me.
>>
>>35231880
I think it depends on the person. Lots of people are willing to try with anyone (bitches in /acegen/ are so thirsty for playonic love, it's ridiculous). You should definitely try looking through there!
>>
>>35231955
Thanks for the advice, it's nice to find someone on r9k who isn't one of the annoying "REEEEE get off my board!!" people.
>>
>>35232066
Well I'm also not a usual here so I guess that's something too. It was really nice to meet you though, you seem like a really cool dude and I enjoyed talking with you!
>>
>>35232272
Thanks, I'm typed out a cringy post on the asexual forum you linked, so maybe someone will be interested! lol.
>>
>>35229046
Are you seriously trying to look for a relationship in a degenerate board?
no wonder you had a learning disability
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.