[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your most secret 4chan secret? I used to do Katawa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1468368220027.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1468368220027.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
What's your most secret 4chan secret?

I used to do Katawa Shoujo writefag threads on /a/ back in 2009
>>
>>35228109
I was once a regular poster on /pol/.
>>
>>35228109
I used to color manga panels and LN illustrations on /a/ for a series I was super into around 2009
>>
>>35228109
I know who you really are.
>>
I've spent like 8 years of my life on this website, most of that time browsing /b/.
>>
File: 1473849216535.jpg (12KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
1473849216535.jpg
12KB, 199x253px
>>35228109
I reply to myself to make it seem like my view is shared by the majority, even adding stuff like "not that anon but..."
>>
>>35228109
I don't really have one.

I do remember a time I got BTFO in a Homestuck thread and had to take a nap to forget it all. That was fun.
>>
>>35228590
Begone, Ben.
>>
I'm the guy who made 4craft. The first one that everybody loved. I've also been on 4chan for 13 years now.
>>
>>35228109
That I'm actually from /b/
>>
I like taking fake penises in my butt
>>
>>35228556
not that anon, but me too.
>>
I'm the guy that did the first ever Rick Roll
>>
>>35228109
I'm a massive attention whore, even though I pretend not to be.
>>
File: IMG_1613.jpg (52KB, 400x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1613.jpg
52KB, 400x316px
I was once a daily regular in Futanari Palace's RP room. I broke a fat girl's heart because she insisted on RPing in some Neil Gaiman world of her very own that I couldn't stand, but at least she never found out I wasn't actually a girl.

I'm a wizard now, so I guess she won, but she thinks I'm happily and devotedly married, so I won too.
>>
I'm not a part of anything. I don't make funny jokes or anything at all. just lurk
>>
>>35228556
>>35228716
hmmmmmm

originana
>>
>>35228771
>2 minorities
Just the way things should be.
>>
>>35229112
whites are a minority in the world
>>
I have never seen a single episode of the show, but I visit /mlp/ frequently

I even once (unsucesfully) writefag'd in the reverse trap thread when it existed
>>
I've been here on and off for the past 12 years.
I lurked (moar) for about 4 years before I ever posted anything.

I miss EFG and shitty mspaint threads on /b/

i miss new pasta's & nope threads on /x/

i miss shitbri/x/ threads, even if a lot of them were just "find the black guy in the picture"
>>
>>35228162
You're not aIone.

Origi
>>
>>35228556
Not once have I believed a post stating "not that anon but." You're giving yourself away so easily.
>>
File: 1488415525200.jpg (381KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488415525200.jpg
381KB, 1920x1080px
I am part of a subgroup and participate in sub war threads to shill my group.
>>
My home board is /f/.
Actually I tell everyone that one...too bad no one knows it exists
>>
File: Demonic Laughing Pepe.jpg (7KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
Demonic Laughing Pepe.jpg
7KB, 217x250px
I sometimes give people actually genuinely helpful advice instead of being an asshole.
>>
File: 1487715065779.jpg (6KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
1487715065779.jpg
6KB, 268x188px
I tried to become a writefag. When I resolved to do that, I worked on a story periodically for around a week. When I posted it, it was received very well. I must have been given between fifteen and twenty (You)'s. Unfortunately, at this point I made the mistake that screwed me over: I promised to have part two out the very next day. When I obviously failed to do that, people asked me where it was and I responded without anonymity, claiming that I was working on it. This was true, but it was taking me a very long time. Over the course of the next three days - I wrote for a recurring general thread - multiple links were made to my initial post, each asking for the second part. For the first two days I responded to those posts. Eventually, people gave up. Shortly thereafter, I gave up working on the story and I haven't posted there since. What makes the matter worse is that in the thread in which I posted that first part to the story, I made it clear what images I regularly use, so I've had to completely abandon my old repertoire of reaction images. What really screwed me over in this process is the detail I put into the story; despite the fact that I've gotten four thousand words down into a notepad file, I've not yet reached the piece of the story all of those anons were actually excited to see. What I've got so far is rife with referential humor that I know they'll enjoy, but I can't post anything without including the scene I hinted at.
>>
>>35228109
Sometimes when I see things I don't like I posts obnoxious posts appearing to support that thing in order to sway board opinion against it and it's followers.
I samefag.
I argue against myself.
>>
>>35230686
i make posts like that without being that anon. stop thinking everythings fake.
>>
>>35228109
I'm apathetic.
I hate cutesy ass shit.
I hate the fucking word.

I hate reading it. I loathe writing the word.
I hate seeing anime children and having to acknowledge there are men obssessed with them as mental gymnastics to create a loophole for pedophila.

It probably isn't their fault. So I don't hate them directly. Just the images they feel to share they are obviously fond of and "why"
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.