[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother just died of a heroin overdose /r9k/ This is the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1456308441300.jpg (47KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1456308441300.jpg
47KB, 600x590px
My brother just died of a heroin overdose /r9k/

This is the only place I can really talk to about my feelings and I didn't even get to tell him that I loved him the last thing he heard about me was that I got arrested and all he wanted was for me not to do what he did

I feel like I let him down and that I'm part of the reason he died. He's been clean for a long time and has a wife and kid

Last month he was just laying on the couch playing some MMO and now he's dead

He was the only family I could relate to and he talked to me and he was my role model and father figure and now he's gone

rest in peace tj I hope you're happier wherever you go man
>>
Fuck anon, that's a heartbreaker. I'm sorry. I hope you find peace
>>
Damn anon,hard times.

Oriroiro
>>
>>35227702
Damn that sucks. What would he have wanted you to do with your life? If you have any idea, I would try to do that to honor his memory.
>>
>>35227702
dont feel like you let him down if he loved you he wouldn't want you to feel that way, this is obvious and you should know it
>>
>>35227702
My condolences Anon, drugs sure are hell.
>>
>>35227702
Damn bud, I apologize for the loss. Time will lessen the wound but it aint gonna heal. One just carries it. He clearly cared for you, just be glad you were able to be there for him when he needed it.

Why did you get arrested?
>>
Pain builds perspective, ride the low. Turn your life around build a new routine and make him proud, you have the ability and potential you just need the willpower, stop playing video games and don't use opium. Stick to LSD and shrooms
>>
Sucks OP
Are you by chance from Australia?
>>
Very sorry for your loss OP.
>>
>>35227702
He honestly didn't deserve to die for his dependency.
I wish there was better support for drug addicts in our society instead of acceptance or harsh punishments for the victims of it.
There needs to be state-sponsored rehab centers.
>>
If you're role model is a fucking heroin junkie you're in a really shitty place desu, holy shit.

That said, I hope things goes better for you than your brother.
>>
>>35228365
rehab centers are a shit box unless you can afford to go to the expensive good ones. they're filled with people who are only there because they were ordered by court to go there.
>>
>I feel like I let him down and that I'm part of the reason he died.
If anything he let you down
>>
degenerates btfo
the only good junkie is a dead junkie, go cry about your aids riddled brother somewhere else.
>>
>>35227702
You're brother was obviously a shit role model if you're crying like a little bitch about his degenerate life jej
>>
>>35227702
a friend of mine that i had known since i was like 7 years old died a few days ago in his sleep from a heroin overdose, they didnt even have enough money to bury him. we ended up having a falling out because his addiction lead him to start doing desperate shit like breaking into my house and my garage, i cut him off and then eventually ended up seeing his face plastered on a neighboring cities police departments facebook page because he was going into stores and walking out with several packs of soda and then trying to sell them at convenient stores, i made a call and got him and his cousin arrested because i figured it would help them, his cousins gf ends up dying in jail because she did some heroin that someone snuck in through their pussy, died in her sleep. and now this. he was in jail long enough to get off of that shit but he ended up back at it in no time, he had a warrant for his arrest because he stopped meeting with his probation officer. its a mixed feel because i still clearly remember the day i found him in my house stealing my grandmothers jewelry. its funny because he was a total chad bully asshole even before the heroin and yet he had more people at his funeral than i probably could ever hope would be at mine
>>
File: kik.png (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
kik.png
55KB, 600x600px
>>35227702
Just this evening I had to do CPR for 5 minutes on a fellow Robot when he OD'd from a smack/crack IV hit. My emotions are all over the place - it was the most terrifying experience of my life.

Please add me up on KiK or something if you wanna chat. I need someone to talk to about this.
>>
>>35228790
Damn I'm all over the place. I forgot to say, I'm really sorry for your loss, I've had a few mates die from heroin too.
>>
File: IMG_1480.jpg (186KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1480.jpg
186KB, 1280x720px
>>35228614
>>35228790
>>35227702
I hope you all of you get better

Please don't let your light be dimmed by the storms you face. Yours are very few and far between and they will be missed more than you know.
>>
https://youtu.be/r3qMfYP9lI8

Original feels song is original
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.