[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /chuuni/ here? >a muscle in my arm twitches so I grab

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: cool pepe.jpg (54KB, 575x553px) Image search: [Google]
cool pepe.jpg
54KB, 575x553px
Who /chuuni/ here?

>a muscle in my arm twitches so I grab it and say "This curse on my arm... The power is too much!"
>regularly have sword fights with two K'NEX pieces on my desk
>when I make an argument on here and am about to BTFO someone, I face my palm towards the screen like I'm casting a spell
>>
>>35227529
i think it's chunin
>>
>>35227529
kys fuckin loser jesus christo
>>
>>35227549
No it isn't you dumb faggot that's a different concept.
>>
File: 1486946725583s.jpg (3KB, 85x90px) Image search: [Google]
1486946725583s.jpg
3KB, 85x90px
>>35227552
Imao stay mad bitch
>>
>>35227529
sounds like you have a lot of fun man
good for you
>>
>>35227568
don't talk to me. its chunin
>>
File: 1488336784738.jpg (74KB, 991x550px) Image search: [Google]
1488336784738.jpg
74KB, 991x550px
>wake up one night with an aching right hand
>get really excited because in my newly awakened state it was obvious to me that this was a sign of the Grail's favor, and that my Command Spells were soon to appear
>try and move my arm but it's glued to the bed
>realise it's just a case of pins and needles and that I'm not about to summon a qt Servant to fight against other Masters in the 6th Holy Grail War
>>
>>35227529
Making me remember my elementary and middle school days

>friends and I have an elemental attribute (earth, wind, fire, water)
>battle it out after school by playing our version of freeze tag with the "it" person having to tag everyone else with their element
>earth friend has small pebbles to flick at us
>water friend slashes water at us from water bottle
>me being fire I burn friends with lighters I would find at my house kek
>wind friend would use folder as a fan and breathe to tag us
It died down during 6th grade. In middle school or maybe even in the beginning of high school we'll watch The Last Airbender and talk about it. In high school we'll go on ghost hunts and scare each other shitless by telling ghost stories in a forest in the middle of the night with our over active imaginations.

As a grown ass adult I
>use my "tele-pathetic" powers to open automatic doors
>imagine I am taking a senzu bean every time I have to take pill medicines
>pretend my glasses are a scouter and measure up people by reading up their non existant power levels
>sometimes imagine my car is my zoid
>quote owain from fire emblem and rikka and from Chuunibyou with friends who know deathsu
>>
>>35227529
That kind of bullshit is easy. Do you come up with move names? Have a backstory? Wear weird unnecessary costume pieces?

Because thats the kind of shit that makes acting like a chuunibyou seem so difficult.

American chuunis don't do any of the cool stuff, they just dress up like naruto and kingdom hearts characters.
>>
>>35227529
I leave r9k for 8 months and you guys are autistic as ever, what in tarn tarnation is chunni
>>
File: IMG_0898.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0898.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>>35228793
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Chuunibyou

Its "middle schooler delusion syndrome"
But more specifically its a set of characters who act special and arrogant as if they have demonic powers greater than everyone else.
>>
>>35228793
>I've been gone for, like, 8 months guys. What's new?
/chuuni/ has been around for as long autism has been around and you don't know what chuuni is? Hmmmmm.
>>
>>35228889
Bullshit, I've been here before the robot and I've never seen that shit posted. Guess my autism-o-meter didn't pick it up
>>
File: IMG_0087.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0087.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>35228976
Japanese chuunis act differently, and it only became popular as a term after "love chuunibyou and other delusions" came out.

Its just a term about stupid arrogant middle schoolers and how they act like special snowflakes.
>>
>>35228976
Remember in school you had those kids who ran like Sonic or would do those ninja hand signals? Those are examples chuuni's.
>>
>>35227706
>tfw you will never be able to spam blades
>>
>get a headache
>pretend it's my psychic powers finally being released from their shackles
>>
>>35229565
>haven't fapped for a while and feel antsy because of it
>think to myself that it's my mana storing up and my psychic powers are about to go berserk
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.