[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do u really think girls live life on "easy mode"? If

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: mega-milk.jpg (125KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mega-milk.jpg
125KB, 1080x1080px
Do u really think girls live life on "easy mode"? If so, would you want to come back as a girl(female)?
>>
Its reletively easy, nothings easier than not existing
>>
File: IMG_1639.jpg (33KB, 252x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1639.jpg
33KB, 252x223px
The thought of being a womsn is the most existentially horrifying one I can imagine. Not even SOMA comes close.

t. Autogynophile
>>
>>35227521
It's easier to be a woman but it's less rewardin too. You basically exist as a fucktoy for Chad.
>>
Yes. No, I love being a man.
>>
1. Hot guys
2. Hot girls
3. Ugly girls
4. Ugly guys

is the easy mode rankings
>>
File: IMG_0895.jpg (20KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0895.jpg
20KB, 200x200px
>>35227521
Yes and yes.

Let me just say original
>>
File: 1483823887218.jpg (79KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483823887218.jpg
79KB, 960x720px
>ywn be a japanese girl roastie and bang hung foreigners in anime love hotels
feels fucking bad
>>
>>35227521
Never. I like looking at women and I like filling their squishy parts but not a chance. I appreciate me relative emotional stability and the ability to reason. Vanity and superficiality a shit.
>>
>>35227521
Would I keep my mind and memories from being a male? If so, then yes. I wouldn't mind having my male mind with the conveniences of having a genetically female body and upbringing.
>>
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

I don't want constant comfort or ease, I want my exsistence justified and earned through strife.
>>
>>35227579
The thing is you don't have to be that, you just get it as an option if you truly want to live life with the least amount of effort.
>>
>>35227652
I wish I had your attitude. Unfortunately I'm a coward who doesn't want to face much adversity.
>>
>>35227682
You sicken me, profligate.
>>
>>35227712
Yeah, I sicken myself too. Anyway I can change it or were you born with that attitude?
>>
File: IMG_0897.gif (104KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0897.gif
104KB, 640x360px
>>35227521
I would love to be a girl who does being a tomboy correctly. I would ignore femininity for the most part and take genuine interest in the same hobbies I have now.

I would also be a lesbian.

It would be glorious.
>>
>>35227763
I couldn't hold my faecal matter in when I was born, of course I aquirred this attitude later in life you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>35227789
There's a tomboy dyke at my work. She's great but gets treated just like a man, she doesn't get the perks of being a qt.

I'd cut off my left testicle for her to beat the shit out of me and peg my broken body though.
>>
>>35227875
Hey man, my personality hasn't changed much since I was like 4, that's why I was wondering if you've had it for your entire life. How did you acquire it?
>>
>>35227521
I wonder how many dumb ass normies that wear that shirt know it came from an underage incest comic.
>>
>>35227927
I don't care if those traits would get me treated like a man. I'd still like to be reincarnated as a girl. I want to be a perfect girl even if it means not taking the easy road of slutty femininity.
>>
>>35227521
I wouldn't mind it, but I'd prefer one as a girlfriend.
>>
>>35227983
Por que no los dos?

I dont expect that to be original.
>>
>>35227936
By getting myself out of my comfort zone.

Moving to the otherside of the planet with negative dosh, no accomodation and no job can do wonders for your independence and humility.

Not saying you have to dive into the deep end like I did but it's time to grow up anon.
>>
>>35227963

Considering you probably have to special order it, I doubt there's any "dumb ass normies" wearing that shirt

It's not exactly hanging up at Forever 21
>>
>>35228061
Yeah, I guess the only way to enjoy adversity is to actually experience it head on. I'm not sure what I would do to face it, but hopefully I experience something like that after college.
>>
>>35228138
have you been to an anime con recently? they're packed with normie memers now. Most of the t-shirts being sold were meme shirts too. I saw some girls wearing that, top nep hats caps etc. all they know is that it's something they saw on 9gag or fb.
>>
>>35228141
>hopefully
Wrong attitude. Quit hoping and just fucking do it, make it happen you unbearably beta piece of excrement.
>>
File: IMG_0283.jpg (35KB, 236x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0283.jpg
35KB, 236x330px
Girl(male) here,

You're all trannies lmao
>>
I absolutely do.

When the wall hits, they realize real fast that easy mode just went to nightmare mode. They realize this is what being a man is like.
>>
>>35228247
Nah. Would have to want to uselessly attempt to make my male body into a girl body to be a tranny. I don't even want to crissdress. I just fantasize about reincarnation and having my beta mind in a body where its okay.
>>
>>35228247
Expect we don't want to turn our bodies into freaks of nature that deter 99% of the population away from us, and inevitably commit suicide as most tranny's do, since most of them are mentally ill, or regret their decision and have already fucked themselves.
>>
>>35228198
>have you been to an anime con recently?

I don't leave the house much. That's a shame, though. Anime conventions used to be my refuge away from normies.
>>
I wish I were born as a man. No one understands my pain. Except Lady Macbeth. She's chill.
>>
>>35228604
I regret not going to one until last year. I may not go the next one. Not to mention it was so packed you couldn't stop for a minute. Felt like being in a herd of animals or something.
>>
File: Alien-looking Pepe.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
Alien-looking Pepe.png
13KB, 418x359px
>>35228604
>Tfw you're too much of a robot to even go to anime cons.
>>
>>35227521
It's only "easy mode" if u get reborn rich, pretty, straight, and in the right country. Wouldn't wanna be reborn in North Korea, now.

Besides, it's only slightly easier when you're the one rejecting people. Still gotta worry about getting sick, unexpected accidents, and other shit like that.

World's a shit place. What can I say?
>>
Literally the only benefit of being a woman is multiple orgasms and getting sex whenever you want, and getting the benefit of the doubt in court situations and being let off easily. However, they are on the receiving end for sex, I'd rather dish out then be on the humiliating end where a man finishes on your face.

As a man I get to be assertive and call the shots, I don't need to hold a baby for 9 months, i'm physically stronger. I'm socially expected to go into STEM fields and even though woman are equally capable they will likely end up as a receptionist with lower pay.

Woman are expected to be subservient and nurturers, sounds like a shit life to me. Being part of the patriarchy is pretty great. The only problem is the difficulty in finding a partner but if I get desperate enough I could easily get a prostitute once I finish uni. I'm average looking so i'm content with waiting for the right girl given that she wasn't a complete whore her whole life.

TL;DR - Being a woman is easy but being a man has more benefits/
>>
>>35228910
My thoughts exactly.

I'd play on extreme mode if it meant I could have been born a man.
>>
>>35227521
Guys = Hard Mode
Girls = Normal mode
Chad = Easy Mode
Me = Death Wish
>>
>>35228951
Yep, but i'm average looking, not a manlet, have no deformities, i'm only a robot because i'm socially retarded with woman and have anxiety.
IF I was completely ugly I would probably trade my life with an average looking female in a heartbeat. Societies expectations on appearance are quite messed up and that's why men have a way higher suicide rate(Almost equivalent to transgenders not surprisingly). Woman can escape that because of make-up and augmenting their appearance.
>>
File: miz[2].jpg (1MB, 3000x3213px) Image search: [Google]
miz[2].jpg
1MB, 3000x3213px
>>35227521
I think people who fight against their gender roles do poorly in life.

Most robots don't embrace traditional male roles and values. We don't act manly or dress in a way that accentuates our masculinity. Most of us do little to build our bodies and tap into our genetic potential. Thus we do poorly in this world compared to the men who do.

The same goes for women. Women who are unapologetically feminine get positive attention from the populace and are celebrated. They get the good men and the good jobs. They get preferential treatment in public. Many women have the genetic potential within themselves to become what we usually call an "8" or better. But is upon them to utilize what has been given to them. The women who reject these roles struggle to find a place in the world.

In summary, no I don't think women live life on easy mode but I do think many women lead easy lives.

There is almost an mentality among many people that the "easy way" is somehow wrong, or dishonorable or "cheating". This is foolish. Not using every tool which is given to you is simply choosing to make your life harder than it is.
>>
>>35227521
If I had a choice I would come back as a sperm whale tbf.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.