[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing a game with one of my friends I know irl but don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: sad.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
29KB, 657x527px
>playing a game with one of my friends I know irl but don't hangout with since I don't leave the house
>he is having people over
>people get there he's still on the mic talking
>his brother (who I've known since elementary school) gets there
>he gets off the mic but leaves it on
>few minutes later hear my name
>turn up my headset full blast and listen
>his brother is talking shit about me and telling people about when I was drunk 2 years ago and flipped out

looks like the one friend I had is gone
>>
Maybe he was commemorating the glorious tale of drunk you?
>>
>>35226189
it wasn't glorious it was me bashing my head off a wall than I went to the bathroom to puke and told him I wanted to die
>>
>>35226330
To other people that's a good story to tell about your drunk mate. Me and my mate always tell the story about our mate who shat his pants on the walk home from town then went on to block his toilet with an entire roll of paper and smear shit all over the wall and door. He then went on to ride his scooter home and woke up in a ditch with 3 bottles of energy drinks.
He bought the energy drinks before we returned. He just casually went to the gas station with a dump in his pants and bought us 3 a pie and drink then he walked down to the next gas station and bought another 3 drinks.
>>
>>35226782
I think someone shitting themselves is a little different from someone being to drunk, crying and screaming and hitting themselves because they want to die
>>
>>35226884
Yeah I'll take shitting my pants and leaving a wake of shitty destruction over having a drunk emotional breakdown like a teenage girl.
>>
>>35226977
me too anon, me too.

original robot post
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.