[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gli TIPyaj0U Is there any o

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Goats.jpg (2MB, 1324x1101px) Image search: [Google]
Goats.jpg
2MB, 1324x1101px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GliTIPyaj0U

Is there any other 'movie' that describes /r9k/ better than this one?
It's so accurate it hurts, seems like it was made for and by this board

pic not related
>>
File: r9k1.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
r9k1.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>35225689
How about this one
1/2
>>
Nigger I'm not going to watch 1 hour of media to understand your OP
>>
File: r9k2.webm (772KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
r9k2.webm
772KB, 640x360px
>>35225722
additional original text
2/2
>>
>>35225722
>>35225734
The depiction of modern feminism here as "completely innocent" is a little much, but yea MGTOW is shit.

What this reminds me of more than anything, though, is jews.
>>
>>35225728
The family is absolutely essential for this episode

Duvall plays an introverted man who wants to live a simple life with someone who understands him
In the 20th century, being introverted was considered to be not a normal state of mind and antisocial

Often, introverted people were thrust into social situations that made them uncomfortable by well-meaning people and/or were put into the therapy to cure them from it

When he sees the doll in the dollhouse, he sees a place to escape from the pressures of his family and his job, and to find someone he can relate to in this modern world of extroverted people

Everyone else pities him because he spends time alone, but he has found a place where he is happy that they don't understand
So when they send him to therapy, he pretends to be what they want him to be so he can find a time to be himself and do what makes him happy.
If you're not grasping what I'm trying to say, just substitute a book, a movie, or a video game for the doll and dollhouse inside the museum; when someone will immerse themselves into the story

Only here, in Twilight Zone style, Duvall's character goes from a wishful mental immersion to living his ideal physical reality
Also, this is an excellent metaphor for someone taking their dreams/ideas in their mind, through the creative process, and turning them into reality they can (perhaps) share with someone else who shares their vision when no one else does.
>>
>>35225722
>>35225734
Elliot rodger: the movie
B
>>
>>35225722
It really is ironic considering the word "misogyny" is used probably thousands of times more than "misandry"
>>
>>35225722
>>35225734
Totally not disingenuous in the slightest.
Very nice and informative webms you've got there.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.