[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm a 100% failed chad. I've noticed that a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: highschool oneitis.jpg (39KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
highschool oneitis.jpg
39KB, 540x960px
I think I'm a 100% failed chad.
I've noticed that a lot of the young college sluts stare me down as I pass by them. Yet I've never had a gf, am khhv, and that last time I had a conversation with a girl was 3 years ago when I was talking with my oneitis at a church event about literature. I was born with life on easy mode it seems, yet I've failed miserably in the social aspect. Or maybe I'm not a chad, and I'm just delusional. Though I'm not sure how I would be able to prove that to myself.
>pic related, my high school oneitis, aka the last girl I ever had a conversation with
>>
>>35225343
i once haven't leved the room for 4 moths and i was 2 admired to psychiatric hospital for fear and bipolar, and cutting my left hand . It's stupid and surreal but sometimes i lose my control. I had a job, i quit it becouse of that impulse.
>>
>>35225343
Post a picture of yourself. We'll tell you if you're a failed chad.
>>
If you were ever a Chad, you wouldn't have developed oneitis for that thing.
>>
>>35225343
shes ugly lol
>>
>>35225343
She is ugly, just talk to her, you probably got a shot if you aren't an ugly fuck, and you appear to think you aren't.
>>
>>35225385
I honestly think I'm going to crack soon. I haven't had meaningful human contact since I left high school. I have no one to talk with or share my thoughts, feelings, passions with. I just bottle everything up, good or bad
>>35225423
>>35225432
N-no! She's perfect! We connected so well, yet she still rejected me...multiple times. I still dream about her every month. And she always cucks me again in the dreams like she would in real life.
>>
>>35225343
I get this too, but I think it's probably because i'm also staring everybody else out because i'm perpetually anxious and they're just looking back at me. I can't tell if people are looking at me unless I am looking at them so I have no idea
>>
>>35225455
We don't live in the same city anymore. I live in another part of the state almost all year because unicuck. Plus the last form of communication I ever had with her was a text message that asked her to hang out. And then she just said "Maybe. I have homework to do and tests to study for." And also I only obtained her number because I asked a friend who knew her sister what her number was. I guess it was kind of creepy how I got her number. But maybe she thought I still had it from when we went to prom together.
>>
File: 1487380897010.jpg (245KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487380897010.jpg
245KB, 900x1200px
>>35225343
Your high school oneitis looks like a stupid whore, anon. She looks like a real bitch.

She looks like she'd use the word "problematic" and watch The Bachelor. She's even drinking a Starbucks, for God's sake. No wonder you don't have conversations with other girls if that was your last experience with one.
>>
>>35225509
There's this qt girl that went to my highschool. She was a grade below me. I always used to dream about waifuing her. She's been at my uni for 2 years now and I pass by her every Tuesday and Thursday at approximately 10:50-11:00. She always stares at me. I wish I could talk to her.
>>
>>35225535
She was a bitch. But like a stuck-up I'm better than you. That's what attracted me to her. It turned me on. I like a dominant woman like that.
>>
>>35225548
She might just be looking at you because she knows you went to the same school. Are you looking at her as well?
>>
>>35225591
Yes. Because I've always wanted to date her. She looks like one of those extremely shy repressed qt's. She always wears a baggy sweater. Like those gray firemen sweaters. And she always has her arms wrapped around herself like she's insecure. I feel strongly attracted to her and I can't explain it.
>>
>>35225343
You are not a Chad. You're an aledged slightly above average looking robot autist.
Or you just creep everyone out by searching for constant eye contact u fagball
>>
>>35225548
Here is a tip from a failed chad to another:

Smile when you look at an attractive girl. Make it honest, do it a few times, and observe the reaction. If she puts on a fake smile EVERY time, she's not really interested. If she smiles shyly, if her nose budges around a bit, any other twitches in her facial expression, if her body language even changes, then she might have something for you. If she smiles honestly, and if she looks happy... don't even hesitate for one more minute, and talk to her.

Sometimes you just need to force yourself to do things that end up changing your life.
>>
>>35225620
Try smiling at her. If she smiles back, try talking to her the next day. You said she went to your high school, so you have an easy icebreaker right there.
>>
>>35225629
Shit. I pretty much stare at everyone I walk past...It appears I'm a creep.
>>35225659
>>35225663
I will try this but I don't naturally smile on a whim. It looks unnatural and weird unless I'm truly happy or something makes me truly smile. Hopefully something will happen, but most likely even if she's giving me strong signals I wont' do anything. I'll be too beta to make a move, or my approach will just be shit, awkward, and creepy.
>>
>>35225716
Face it, anon; a LOT of people are scared shitless on the inside, but they still force themselves to pull through because they know that what they do will benefit them or it's just a necessary step. When I was a kid, I was afraid of talking to my own parents, asking ANYTHING from them was just something that came off as impossible to me. I just forced myself to do it. It's not 'manning up', it's almost a mechanical action, and I know it's hard to understand. But imagine you were a machine; a machine fears nothing. What I'm saying might not make sense at all to you, but you need to just do things without emotion at times. You're not too weak to do that, don't say you are.
>>
>>35225853
I literally got an adrenaline rush because I almost shared my thoughts in a literature class the other day. I didn't even say anything. I just thought about contributing to the discussion for once and I got an adrenaline rush. My heart was beating in my throat and I started sweating profusely and became light headed. ALL BECAUSE I THOUGHT ABOUT SPEAKING UP. I don't think I could handle a cold approach.
>>
>>35225907
Hmmm. Have you considered therapy, anon?
>>
>>35225907
try meds in combination with therapy
>>
>>35226090
>>35226129
Mom has been pushing therapy, and has told me to refuse anti-depressants because of my "family history". Apparently everyone in my immediate family becomes extremely messed up if they take anti-depressants.
>>
Do what I do for confidence boosting and if you're feeling bad just talk to girls online first. Go to like an international social website and make an account and you have NOTHING to loose, and you can gauge by how many messages you get from girls whether or not you're cute. It gives you a more realistic sense of the world without shitting where you eat socially so to speak. So many people say you just gotta practice, and it's true, but practicing where you also live is going to earn you an awkward reputation. Try somewhere where you have nothing to loose.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.