[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any fembots in the connecticut/new york area looking for a bf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1486958370147.png (132KB, 550x281px) Image search: [Google]
1486958370147.png
132KB, 550x281px
Any fembots in the connecticut/new york area looking for a bf? We can do cool shit.
>>
In addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Sex Market Fresh Roasties," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Shit. With the exception of the Chicken Shit, all Market Fresh Sandwiches came with the standard toppings of spicy brown man seed, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green a fucking leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.

The Ultimate roastie was released for a limited time in 2002 and later in 2012.

In 2003, the line was again expanded to include other styles of specialty sandwiches that were served on baguettes that included the Italian Beef 'n Provolone, French Dip 'n Swiss, Philly Beef Supreme, and Pot Roastie sandwiches.

Corned beef and turkey Reuben sandwiches were added to the menu in 2005.

In early 2006, Arby's Restaurant Group signed a contract with Pepsi, making Pepsi the chain's exclusive soft drink provider. When franchises' contracts expire with Cuck a Cola, they will be required to switch to Pepe Piss Jugs, the only exception was the Arby's located at ur moms house because the house has its own separate conttract with Cuck a Cola for other fat purposes, particularly the feminist roastie department. This Arby's closed in mid-2012 when construction began to convert the location into Tendies.

Toasted Subs, sandwiches served on a toasted ciabatta roll, were first introduced . The initial line-up included the French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub, Philly Beef Toasted Sub, Classic Italian Toasted Sub, and Turkey Bacon Club. Three months later, the Toasted Subs product line was extended to include the Meatball Roasted and Toasted Roastie Sub and the Chicken Parmesan Sub.
>>
A sausage is a cylindrical meat product
usually made from ground meat,
often pork, bef or veal, along with
salt, spices and other flavourings
and breadcmbs, with a skin around
it. Typically, a sausage is formed
in a casing traditionally made from
intestine, but soetimes from synthetic
materials. Sausages tat are sold
uncoed are usually cooked in many ways,
incluing pan-frying, broiling and
barbecuing. Some sausages are cooked
during procing and the casing may then be removed.

Sausage making is a traditional food
preservation technique. Sausages may
be pserved by curing, drying
(often in association with fermentation or
culturing, which can contribute to preservation),
smoking or freeezing.
Some cured or smoked sausages can be stored
without refrigeration. Most
fresh sausages must be refrigerated or
frozen until they are cooked.

There is a huge range of national and
regional varietes of sausages,
which differ by their flavouring or
spicing ingredients (garlic, peppers, wine, etc.),
the meat(s) used in them and their
manner of preparation.

Etymoology

The word "sausage" was first used in
English in the mid-15th century,
spelled "sawsyge". [1]This word came
"...from Old North French saussiche
(Modern French saucisse)". [2]The
French word "saussiche" came "...from Vulgar Latin
*salsica "sausage," from salsicus
"seasoned with salt," from Latin salsus [meaning] "salted".[3]

History

Sausage making is an outcome of
efficient butchery. Traditionally, sausage
makers would salt various tissues
and organs such as scraps, organ
meats, blood,
and fat to help preserve them.
They would ten stuff them into
tubular casings
made from the cleaned intestines
of the animal, producing the characteristic
cylindrical shape. Hence, sausages,
puddings, and salami are among the oldest
of prepared foods, whether cooked and
eaten immediately or dried to varying degrees.
Erly humans made the first sausages by
stuffing roasted intestines into stomachs.
>>
>>35225098
>>35225098
>>35225098
>>35225098
In addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Sex Market Fresh Roasties," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Shit. With the exception of the Chicken Shit, all Market Fresh Sandwiches came with the standard toppings of spicy brown man seed, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green a fucking leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.

The Ultimate roastie was released for a limited time in 2002 and later in 2012.

In 2003, the line was again expanded to include other styles of specialty sandwiches that were served on baguettes that included the Italian Beef 'n Provolone, French Dip 'n Swiss, Philly Beef Supreme, and Pot Roastie sandwiches.

Corned beef and turkey Reuben sandwiches were added to the menu in 2005.

In early 2006, Arby's Restaurant Group signed a contract with Pepsi, making Pepsi the chain's exclusive soft drink provider. When franchises' contracts expire with Cuck a Cola, they will be required to switch to Pepe Piss Jugs, the only exception was the Arby's located at ur moms house because the house has its own separate contract with Cuck a Cola for other fat purpses, particularly the feminist roastie department. This Arby's closed in mid-2012 when construction began to convert the location into Tendies.

Toasted Subs, sandwiches served on a toasted ciabatta roll, were first introduced . The initial line-up included the French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub, Philly Beef Toasted Sub, Classic Italian Toasted Sub, and Turkey Bacon Club.
>>
A flappy roastie Chad chasing gaymer girl art major was teaching a class on Ciara Horan, a known fembot.
Before the thread begins, you must get on your knees and worship Vagina and accept that it is the most replied to topic the board has ever known, even greater than Elliot Rodger!

At this moment, a brave, sexist, r9k veteran who had posted 1500 pepes and understood the necessity of shitposting and fully supported all military decision made by the Third Shock Army stood up and held up a Peep.

How rare is Pepe?

The arrogant roastie smirked quite Cuntily and smugly replied, Pepe is a shit meme, you stupid male.

Wrong. It's been 5000 years since an autistic Finn created it. If it was shit and unfunny, as you say.. then nobody would be posting it by now

The roastie was LITERALLY SHAKING, and dropped her dildo and copy of Fembot Feels General. She stormed out of the thread crying those roastie crocodile tears. The same tears roasties cry for the fembots who today live in such luxury that they all have boyfriends when they jealously try to claw justly earned you's from the deserving robots. There is no doubt that at this point our roastie, Stacy McRoast, wished she had pulled herself up by her brastraps and become more than a attention whore roastie cunt. She wished so much that she had a pepe to cheer her up, but she himself had petitioned against them!

The posters kek'd and all traded in GBP's for roasties that day and accepted Eggman as their lord and savior. An eagle named Dank Pepe's flew into the room and perched atop the /r9k/ banner and shed a tear on the 'Post' button. The >tfw no gf song was sung several times, and Wojak himself showed up and enacted a GBP increase across the board.

The roastie lost her virginity to a Chad and died the next day. She died of the her roastie flaps being so wide that a frog crawled up her rank pussy and died inside and was tossed into the lake of PeePee PooPoo for all eternity.citation NOT needed
REEEEEEEE
>>
Old Testament: God creates the universe and he sees it and it's serious business, but then Satan pretends to be a snake and trolls Eve, telling her " Apple or GTFO"(cuz she was already showing tits). She chooses the former and then her and her fuck buddy Adam get b& from Eden for being trollbait. Then a lot of serious fucking incest occurs and we get the human race (which explains a lot, really).
Then later, God gets uber pissed about Pharaoh Hitler pwning the jews, so he gives Moses some cheat codes for the universe. Moses stages a mass slave runaway and opens up the sea so the Jews can run through, closing it behind him and drowning the ancient Nazis; God Lol'd.
Some other less important shit happens, mostly composed of a bunch of faggots writing emo poetry about god for him to fap to.
New Testament: God finds Mary sleeping and just sticks the tip in and drops his load. Nine months later Jesus is born. For his 13th birthday God gave Jesus more cheat codes than he gave Moses, plus the rcon password for life, and some CP.
Later, Jesus became a hard core ska punk and trolled the old school jews hard. They got super pissed and permabanned him with a cross and some nine inch nails. They forgot he had god mode turned on though, so he waited 3 days and hit vid_restart on the rcon panel, came back into life's server, and laughed at the Jews.
After that, 3 more guys tell the same story, then this faggot Paul wrote an assload of shit about sex being evil and a bunch of other stuff that Jesus never fucking said but everybody listened to Paul anyway because they're stupid.
>>
[YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG] [YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG]
>>
I've been waiting for this thread

My interests are anime and video games

Meet me at the statue of libery on saturday at 7pm
>>
stuffing your face as usual.
I gotta have a good meal
Garfield you fat cat you are so big and fat why are you so fat
I eat, Jon. it's what I do
it's time to kick odie of the table
dont do it garfielf, that's our pet dog odie
you're going into orbit, you stupid mutt
GAAAAARRRFIIIELD!!!
time for a nap. I'm a cat who loves to snooze
garfield you lazy cat
I hate alram clocks
I'm am hungry I want some lasaga
you're eating us out of house and home, garmfield
enough with The Chit Chat let's get some grub going
GRUB TIME...
where Are the 3-cheese pizzas
I ate those food
where Are the taco shells ?
I ate those food
where did all the hamburger helper go
*brup*
You're such a bad kitty that's it I've had it with you that does it I'm done that's the last straw grarfileld
>>
Just me and my :two_hearts:daddy:two_hearts:, hanging out I got pretty hungry:eggplant: so I started to pout :disappointed: He asked if I was down :arrow_down:for something yummy :heart_eyes::eggplant: and I asked what and he said he'd give me his :sweat_drops:cummies!:sweat_drops: Yeah! Yeah!:two_hearts::sweat_drops: I drink them!:sweat_drops: I slurp them!:sweat_drops: I swallow them whole:sweat_drops: :heart_eyes: It makes :cupid:daddy:cupid: :blush:happy:blush: so it's my only goal... :two_hearts::sweat_drops::tired_face:Harder daddy! Harder daddy! :tired_face::sweat_drops::two_hearts: 1 cummy:sweat_drops:, 2 cummy:sweat_drops::sweat_drops:, 3 cummy:sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:, 4:sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops: I'm :cupid:daddy's:cupid: :crown:princess :crown:but I'm also a whore! :heart_decoration: He makes me feel squishy:heartpulse:!He makes me feel good:purple_heart:! :cupid::cupid::cupid:He makes me feel everything a little should!~ :cupid::cupid::cupid: :crown::sweat_drops::cupid:Wa-What!:cupid::sweat_drops::crown:
>>
Fuck off and die
Robbie: "Are you, uh, a real villain?"
Bobbie: "Well, uh, technically... nah."
Robbie: "Have you ever caught a good guy, like, uh, like a real superhero?"
Bobbie: "Nah."
Robbie: "Have you ever tried a disguise?"
Bobbie: "Nah, nah..."
Robbie: "Alright! I can see that I will have to teach you how to be villains!"

[Hook]
Hey!
We are Number One
Hey!
We are Number One

[Verse 1]
Now listen closely
Here's a little lesson in trickery
This is going down in history
If you wanna be a Villain Number One
You have to chase a superhero on the run
Just follow my moves, and sneak around
Be careful not to make a sound
(Shh)
(No, don't touch that!)

[Hook]
We are Number One
Hey!
We are Number One
We are Number One

[Verse 2]
Ha ha ha
Now look at this net, that I just found
When I say go, be ready to throw
Go!
(Throw it on him, not me!)
(Ugh, let's try something else)
Now watch and learn, here's the deal
He'll slip and slide on this banana peel!
(Ha ha ha, gasp! what are you doing!?)

[Outro]
Ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba
We are Number One
Hey!
We are Number One
We are Number One
Hey!
We are Number One
Hey!
Hey!
>>
YOU'RE A KID NOW!
YOU'RE A SQUID NOW!
You're a kid! You're a squid! You're a kid! You're a squid!
You're a kid now!
YOU'RE A KID NOW!
YOU'RE A SQUID NOW!
You're a kid now!
YOU'RE A KID NOW!
YOU'RE A SQUID NOW!
You're a kid now!
YOU'RE A KID NOW!
YOU'RE A SQUID NOW!
You're a kid now!
YOU'RE A KID NOW!
YOU'RE A SQUID NOW!
You're a kid now!
YOU'RE A KID NOW!
YOU'RE A SQUID NOW!
You're a kid now!
YOU'RE A KID NOW!
YOU'RE A SQUID NOW!
You're a kid now!
YOU'RE A KID NOW!
YOU'RE A SQUID NOW!
You're a kid now!
YOU'RE A KID NOW!
YOU'RE A SQUID NOW!
You're a kid now!
YOU'RE A KID NOW!
YOU'RE A SQUID NOW!
You're a kid now!
YOU'RE A KID NOW!
YOU'RE A SQUID NOW!
You're a kid now!
YOU'RE A KID NOW!
YOU'RE A SQUID NOW!
You're a kid now!
YOU'RE A KID NOW!
YOU'RE A SQUID NOW!
You're a kid now!
YOU'RE A KID NOW!
YOU'RE A SQUID NOW!
You're a kid now!
YOU'RE A KID NOW!
YOU'RE A SQUID NOW!
You're a kid now!
YOU'RE A KID NOW!
YOU'RE A SQUID NOW!
You're a kid now!
YOU'RE A KID NOW!
YOU'RE A SQUID NOW!
You're a kid now!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.