[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you not in the military? I see no valid excuse. You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 15

File: ArmyNow.jpg (180KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
ArmyNow.jpg
180KB, 1024x680px
Why are you not in the military?

I see no valid excuse.
You should talk to a recruiter today
>>
I am. It still didn't help, I'm still a fucking loser. I should've done active.
>>
I tried, got rejected because I failed the psych test.
>>
>>35224752
But I was, 3 years.
>>
>>35224784
I'm active, it's a big fat meme.
>>
I'm colorblind so I can't get a cool job.
>>
I tried. They rejected me because of a small tattoo.
>>
it seems like too much work
>>
File: oy.jpg (64KB, 382x497px) Image search: [Google]
oy.jpg
64KB, 382x497px
>>35224752
That's right goys sign up while you can. I'm sure you will look great in your new uniforms :^)
>>
I suck at taking orders
>>
>joining the military under a commander in chief with an ego problem, an inability to understand international relations, and a strong desire to resume the nuclear arms race
nah
>>
>>35224752
because I'm a lazy beta mantlet
>>
>>35224752
I won't join because ill never risk my life, or even fight for a government. Especially America's.
>>
>>35224837
But many marines have tattoos am I wrong? Or was it a different army?
>>
>>35224825
Dude I can't even get a job because employers don't like that you go away for a weekend a month and two weeks in the summer
>>
I still have drugs in my system

Going sober but the THC lingers
>>
>>35224752
Because I have a disability?
>>
>>35224752
I was in line to go straight into officer training after school. Then I had my first seizure. Plus, as that point I hadn't even been diagnosed with a personality disorder and I'm a very good liar. Oh, to think of the opportunities I've missed out on.
>>
>>35224752
I lack initiative and common sense, I'd be a liability.
>>
>>35224918
Can't be visible in dress uniform. Mine peeks out ever, ever so slightly at my wrist.
>>
i am 30 and failed 2 army asvabs.. NOW I can pass them based on internet tests and being more serious but I am fat and yeah.. wish i was wiser when i was young
>>
>>35224752
I almost joined, but I only had my associate degree at the time. I'm going to get my bachelor's, then reconsider. Being an officer sounds a Hell of a lot better than being enlisted, truth be told.
>>
Go visit /meg/ on /k/
>>
air force anon who volunteers in a recruiter's office here,
ask me your questions about joining the military
>>
File: 1482999676956.png (10KB, 495x791px) Image search: [Google]
1482999676956.png
10KB, 495x791px
What branch of the army would you robots have joined?

Enlisted or officer?
>>
The military in my country doesn't do much. Nobody's atracked us in like 200 years, and we aren't involved in any wars elsewhere that I have any sort of ideological investment in.
>>
>>35225203
How stringent are the psych evals? I feel like I could beat them so that I could be put in a position to kill people for the sexual thrill, and I bet such urges are not in the least bit uncommon. Am I correct?
>>
>>35225203
I saw that they very recently changed the standards for the Air Force, to where the asthma regulations are a lot more lax. All you have to do is pass a pulmonary function test, apparently, so I'm considering enlisting. As far as I know, I'm not affected by asthma anymore, albeit I was disqualified under the older regulations, because I had an inhaler (which I never really used) prescribed past the age of 13.

Is the process of getting a waiver going to be really difficult, and will they hassle me a ton? Also, I'm considering going into Air Force Security Forces. Is that something that you recommend to people? I know it's grunt work, but I want to do grunt work.
>>
is a self inflicted shotgun wound to the heart more deadly than one through the roof of the mouth?

im just curious and not gonna do it or anything
>>
>>35224870
But Hilldawg lost...
>>
>>35225223
>robots
>being confidant enough to lead men
>>
The military is the largest organized unit of normies.
It's a culmination of most things neets hate.

recruiter shills gtfo
>>
>>35225359
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

>1 Shotgun to head 99.0%
>4 Shotgun to chest 96.4%
It appears to be 2.6% more lethal to blow your head off.
>>
>>35225203
How much of my life will I be expected to devote to the military?

I'm 20 and I don't want to waste my youth if I could be doing something better. But truth be told I'm wasting it anyway so that's why I'm considering enlisting in the first place.
>>
I have a chronic illness. I would join if they'd take me.
>>
Sure if they're cool with me having drop attacks and seizures. I might start foaming at the mouth and convulsing if I don't get enough sleep but it will make me stronger I bet.
>>
>>35225345
Weeeeell... I've certainly met some fucked up people in the military, but if I were you I'd pretend to be normal until after you got in, just to make things easier for everybody

>>35225350
I actually don't know the process for getting a waiver for athsma, I've never heard of anyone applying for one. But if you can run and exercise without issue then I'd advise just keeping your mouth shut. Also 'grunt work' fucking sucks. I'd strongly advise looking at different jobs
>>
>>35225487
theres plenty of office work you can do in the military
>>
>>35225560
Well yes, of course. I wouldn't get far otherwise. Have you ever killed someone? Did you feel good doing it or did you feel shame?
>>
>>35225428
Minimum enlistment term is 4 years. Don't let recruiters try and trick you into doing 6.
Depending on your job you can get some pretty sweet certifications that can transfer into the civilian world, and if you're really motivated you could get an associate's degree for free from the Air Force if you're worried about wasting your time
>>
>>35224752
Can you join the military, even if you have a perpetual medical problem? I have a (genetic) immunodeficiency, and would love to serve the military, but I would be useless combat-wise.
>>
>>35225603
I've never killed anyone, but I work in a career field with a lot of combat veterans from Iraq. They don't like talking about what happened
>>
>Day to day life is miserable
>Hate being a wageslave more than anything
>Infrequently get to experience once in a lifetime events (got to do a blackhawk jump last month, the view is UNREAL, we're jumping into Australia this year (((maybe xd))))
>Benefits are great, may actually have a future if I work hard despite being a 23 year old NEET at the time of enlistment

mixed bag desu
>>
>>35225561
Don't I need to get through basic somehow? Also hope they're ok with my criminal charges.
>>
>>35225394
The trump is literally hitler meme is full force in 4chan
We collage kids now.
>>
>>35224752
Excuse? I don't need an excuse not to join the army.
>>
>>35225754
Military used to be for down and out kids with anger issues.
now its black women and dont rape classes.
The military isnt for everyone.
>>
>>35225732
Oh, I can imagine. There must have been a lot of baggage associated with something like that. The drudgery, reaching out to the locals. It must have been a real mess for people.
>>
>>35224752
Alot of people here have mental health records making them permanently unfit for service. I thought the autism thing was a meme but no kids here are genuinely long haired, grease skinned, pale skinny fags with acne who were raised by single mothers in poor areas. Their mothers being too retarded to raise them so they blamed it on a 'mental health' thing and got jewish witch doctor pills to solve it. Thus destroying their sons hopes of a future.

Failing that there is no excuse for an ironic autisit, social loser to be in the military. Ive been in for 8 years and have shined at it. Ive had more friends and more social experiences and grown as a person than I would have on civvy street. I lost my virginity in recruit school and was very popular with everyone. Plus you can be a weird in military get away with it because aslong as you can do your job and work with others when the pressure is on you can be as pyscho or weird as you want.

Pic related is a good example of the type of person who does well in the military. Hes the best at his job so everyone has to put up with him. Doesnt care about friends but uno when the bullets start coming he'll be there at your side.

You can get a free degree in the USA after you've served too. Here in Australia we get subsidized housing assistance and recognized couples get free housing. Its a 4-6 year guaranteed job. You can also go down the reserve path and do it part time to try before you buy with half as much commitment.
>>
File: Modern Soldier.jpg (58KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
Modern Soldier.jpg
58KB, 620x388px
>>35224784
>>35224825
This really was the biggest disappointment that came with joining. I really thought it was going to change me for the better. Instead I'm basically the same with a haircut.

On the bright side I own a car, a computer, and a big TV. Which is massive leap from my life prior living in my Mom's basement.

Also for all the "hurr durr die for Israel" anons just look at all the POG jobs you can do. The fight and die section is very limited in the Army of all branches. Squeeze through basic and be a 42A or something.
>>
I've been thinking about it for the past few years but I'm too scared to JUST DO IT
>>
>>35224752
>Being a jewish pawn
No thanks.
>>
>>35225736
>Day to day life is miserable

This. But then you get paid and then at the year you get 8 weeks paid leave and go travel around the world(assuming you're not a ready unit). You can afford to dot hings civvies cant its just that you cant do them whenever i suits you, you need to plan your life around the military. But you do get freedom you can live large.

Its just that you have to put up with day to day bullshit and the risk of serious punishment for small things like being late for a muster. Major consequences can result in jail time like the time I lost a cypto thingy out field and we had to look for it for 3 hours in the dark. My RSM was already on the phone to the MPs and I was looking at jail time but luckily it was in my pouch. Still ended up getting charged for it. Came back from field and had 2 weeks ROPs.

Things like this happen alot but then again its a drop in the ocean when you look at youre wider career.

You're call.
>>
I can't run a mile in 20 minutes and not a single pushup. I am also severely depressed and suicidal and would likely turn the gun on myself in the first live fire exercise. That or when they do the lvie grenade test I'd pull the pin and hold it to my chest kek.
>>
Colorblind, scored an 86 on my asvab and they wanted me to be a truckdriver so I told them to fuck off
>>
>>35225925
>I can't run a mile in 20 minutes and not a single pushup
So train then
>I am also severely depressed and suicidal
You sound like a cry baby faggot to me.

Maybe get up off your ass and go for a jog and do some curls and you wont feel like such a piece of shit.

At least in the military youll be constantly pissed off but not depressed.
>>
>>35225952
In the Air Force, truck driving is the chillest job. You hardly do anything.
t. Vehicle Ops
>>
>>35225952
You know you still could have done airborne and ranger school if you wanted. Assuming you're a American.

Thats what kills alot of kids hopes. They go in wanting to be a Commando and are told they are un fit then disregard their other options. There are other ways to get into elite fighting units in supporting roles and still get the quals.
>>
>>35225960
>Maybe get up off your ass and go for a jog and do some curls and you wont feel like such a piece of shit.
I know I could, I just don't want to.
I'm really fucking stupid as well and don't want to be an army janitor or food service worker only to get out and have nothing to show for it.
>>
>>35225952
You know you would have been on non stop deployments right?
>>
They won't let me join, found this out after I finished my meme degree, I just want to die in my my sleep.
>>
Military kina fun for me- your life won't be like sitting at home. But I didn't get blown up and stuff
>>
>>35226018
>I know I could, I just don't want to.
>I'm really fucking stupid as well

Jesus Christ you a sad sack of shit. A DI could motivate you. But then again youde probably quit.

You;re pathetic, but I highly doubt its your fault. Lemme guess, single mother child hood? No friends? Counsellers? Mum didnt know what to do?
>>
>>35226099
>A DI could motivate you. But then again youde probably quit.

This was the saddest thing to see in basic. I don't know about Marine Corps but in the Army you could honestly just raise you hand and say you want to quit. The first day about 4 people quit while we were unpacking our bags in the bay.
>>
>>35226099
>You;re pathetic,
Sure am.
>single mother child hood? No friends? Counsellers? Mum didnt know what to do?
I guess all of those apply but I don't really care.
>>
>>35226099
I just don't get it. Why would you let some asshole shout at you? I suppose I just wouldn't be cut out for it. Ordering around is one thing, but politeness is just common decency. If I was laid into like that, I would give it back. I know there would be consequences, I just couldn't stop myself. I simply can't understand it.
>>
>>35226244
It's the goddamned military anon. You think the guy holding the gun at your face would just quit because you asked him not to shoot you? The military isn't for everyone, it can be very stressful and very fast paced with 20 million things going on at once, that's why you're yelled at a lot so you get used to it while you start and don't fuck up later on. Drill instructors/sergeants/whatever are not supposed to be your friends. If they are, they aren't doing their job right.
>>
>>35226138
Jesus Christ son, look at yourself. Dont you hate yourself enough to wan to change? Get up and go out and be the best person you can instead of being a sad sack of shit. You got a shit deal growing up, time to take control and be who you want to be. Get your ass in a gym, go for a job once a day. Do some pushups in your room.

For fuck sake youve swallowed so many jew pills you're brain is friend, perfect example of a sedated beta male.
>>
>>35226304
I understand the shouting - the need for quick and affirmative response, following orders. Absolutely, lives are on the line. Why be rude though? It wouldn't engender my respect, only resentment. Of course I wouldn't expect politeness to save me from being shot, but in the scenario you outline, that is the enemy and I would try to shoot him.
>>
>>35226244
>Why would you let some asshole shout at you?

Because in battle people are going to try and kill you. You cant handle being yelled at you wont handle battle. And because its a facade, a game. They are yelling for a reason to condition you, no one likes it and it only happens for 12 weeks.
>If I was laid into like that, I would give it back
Lol no you wouldn't hahah, you'd piss your pants then quit. Then go into holding platoon and write a blog about how bad you were treated and how wrong the system is etc etc blaming everyone but yourself.

>Im a special snowflake, I dont deserve to be yelled at.
>>
File: IMG_20161118_092621_670.jpg (945KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161118_092621_670.jpg
945KB, 3264x1840px
I am
It's shit, and I dont advise it
>>
>>35226385
Who says they are being rude to you. Its not like full metal jacket, they yell for a reason and cant berate you for no reason anymore. They yell so you can understand orders and do things quickly. You get yelled at if you fuck up so you learn not to do it again.
>>
>>35224752
>getting maimed or dying in illegal wars just to line the rich's pockets

Yeah, no thanks Mr. U.S. military recruiter, I'm good.
>>
File: 1483982472406.jpg (86KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1483982472406.jpg
86KB, 500x484px
>>35224752
>Why aren't you risking your life for a pittance so the elite can clink glasses while you shit in a hole and dodge bullets?

I mean it would be really tempting if soldiers were actually properly paid for their services but they get shit pay, shit hours, and long deployments

Depending on country you can be dropped into a war zone where you have to shit in some hole in a ground and wipe your ass with sand while eating horrible rations and dodging some "armed civilians" spray and pray
Also roadside IED's, snipers, suicide bombers, nutty civilians who think you're devils spawn, mortars and all that good jazz just doesn't sound like a good time to me

If it would just be good old warfare with decent pay id sign up to die, but fuck that guerrilla bullshit in enemy territory for a pittance and empty promises, also don't need any more mental illnesses
>>
File: 1427518006037-4.png (521KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1427518006037-4.png
521KB, 600x600px
>>35226440
>illegal wars

lol
>>
>>35226439
Alright then, fair enough. I can appreciate that.
>>
>>35224752
>why are you not in the military

I wanted to since I was a kid but I have schizophrenia.
>>
>>35226372
What's the prize on the other end? A wife that's just gonna cheat on me anyways? Endless vidya? I already have that. I just don't see myself as a 30 year old veteran with a house and a fat dependent cheating wife, 3 shithead kids at my 9-5 job. Sure I'm not happy now anyways, but I'm sure as hell not gonna put myself into that prison.
>>
>>35226411
I bet you'll re-enlist. I did.

Lemme guess, armoury stock take? I fucking hate when you are having a chilled out day then all of a sudden the POGs need everyone's help cleaning every weapon in the armoury and suddenly at 1300 you have 8 hours of work to do.

Then the RSM does a spot inspection and finds rust on a weapon and they see who cleaned it then that person has to stay back after hours and re clean every weapon.

Blowing things up is pretty cool.
>>
>>35226385
Again, it's more of a toughing up thing. You can't let the drill whatever get to you like that, it's a mental game. Though if you would like to hear they actually really laid off a lot on the shouting nowadays. Look at Onision. Guy was in the fucking Air Force and still complains about how badly he was treated even though the Air Force is one of the most chill branches in the entire armed forces aside from the coast guard. That's why they yell at you a lot, so people like captain onion boy can't get in.

And if you can't handle being yelled at in basic then you will be in for a very rude awakening if shit hits the fan. And again, most of what they say isn't personal. Yeah they may laugh if someone fucks up and no ones looking but it's not like they're actively trying to bully you for shits and giggles.
>>
>>35224752
I'm allergic to milk and have asthma, I can't join. You are so fucking stupid, there is no valid reason for you to be this stupid.
>>
>>35226552
you're the one stupid enough to take him seriously
>>
>>35224752
Any anons here know what it's like being a combat engineer in the marines? Thinking of enlisting (I'm 20 and in somewhat good condition, I can do 30-40 pull-ups and my running isn't too bad. Need to work on crunches though) but I still don't know for sure. I was thinking either that or something like force recon, though I don't want to end up failing and go to regular infantry, rather do something specialized like a tanker or engineer at that point.
>>
>>35226529
I think just you saying it's a mental game is enough desu. On that basis I suppose I'd see it as a challenge to take it, which must be what I was missing. 4chan autism I guess. Fair dos.
>>
>>35226529
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrSS058pjWw

Video related for what you can get away with in the AF.
>>
>>35226492
NO.

Who says you have to get married? Whats wrong with vidya? Dont you want to be able to play vidya in your spare time AND get paid money too? All while being in good shape and having your buddies next door in the barracks to chill with?

Im 28, have no kids, no house, no debt, live my own way, take a holiday every year overseas, own my own car, have heaps saved, go out with the boys occasionally, sometimes get laid every now and then. Perfect example of a care free Male. But hey if you prefer uno not having what I have go ahead. Im gona move off base soon into my own apartment and the government is going to pay 1/3 of my weekly rent for me.

So yeah be me
>Own apartment with an ocean view
>Own my car
>No debt
>traveled all over the world
>Might go to Vietnam and thailand this year for my holiday
>Free gym
>great shape
>Few mates to keep me socially amenable
>Nothing tying me down other than my job which will end one day if I chose it too.
>Have enough money for decent food, clothes and hobbies.
>>
>>35226459
Hi rabbi.

Read up on international law. Though I guess technically they were "conflicts" since the president isn't supposed to be able to unilaterally declare war.
>>
>>35226552
>and have asthma
In Australia you can.
>>
>>35224752
Because I'm not a murderous jew cuckold
>>
>>35226600
Or I could continue being a stay at home sack of shit and play all the vidya I want with my graveyard shift job. I don't like other human contact in real life.
>>
>>35226552
>allergic to milk
Same. But guess what I do?
I don't fucking drink milk
>>
>>35226656
Fine then dude. Have a nice life. But you are missing out.
>>
File: 3546.jpg (47KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
3546.jpg
47KB, 853x480px
>>35224752
this image makes me highly uncomfortable
>>
Because I'm missing a fucking leg
>>
File: 1484242785900.png (339KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484242785900.png
339KB, 1280x720px
>>35226529
>It's not like they're actively trying to bully you for shits and giggles
*John Cena rips the page open and peeks in*
"Are you sure about that?"
Ive seen some morons that let the sarge's rank get to their heads and start acting like they are the fucking gods of the barracks, tossing bunk beds just because the kids at school made fun of his pink shirt and mommy didn't hug him enough
When i was in the army our sarge was this fucking steaming midget that hated everyone who he had to look up at and he wasn't even subtle about it,
heard he got to a fight on vacation and got his ass kicked by one of the guys he was hassling when they met at a bar which serves him right
But would i willingly go back to army just so i have to put up with some lil Hitlers with 3 stripes? fuck that id rather be a janitor than some midgets scapegoat
>>
>>35226497
>sit around all fucking day doing literally nothing(sweeping rocks, "police calling" the same area a dozen times, cleaning our motorpool, just bisy work) in the motorpool
>16:30 comes around
>1SG puts out that we have a 100% BII layout before anybody goes home
>Still have to go to the gym after work because our 1.5 hour of PT time is wasted doing retarded PRT
every fucking day
>>
>>35224752
>putting yourself in a situation in terrible conditions where you are likely to die
>thinking it's a good thing

Wtf is wrong with americans
>>
>>35226728
What's the matter? Scared of a little dirt?
>>
>>35226722
>>sit around all fucking day doing literally nothing

You have a problem with getting paid to do nothing?
>>
>>35226722
Also PT is shit.
>being sad you missed PT
>>
>>35226714
Ah, I heard about stuff like that. Downside of having to deal with people in higher positions than you. I was specifically referring to the drill sergeants and instructors, as at least for instructors they actually have to be experienced in the corps and even go through it all again. In fact DI's have to go through a lot of shit, and they'd have to be Colonel Volgin level sadists if they're just doing it so they can fuck with guys at basic.
>>
Clemson>all
>>
>>35226777
Well, your not really doing nothing, your just doing nothing productive because the PLs cant even be bothered to think of anything for you to do and the NCOs can't let you do nothing so they just have you waste your time 12 hours a day
>>
>>35226806
You underestimate the bitterness of a bullied midget who finally has some form of power over others
>>
just in case i get miraculously better...

If i have a herniated disc in my back, is it true i can sign a waiver and if i make it thru boot camp, then i could be in it.

i will probaly never get better, but is this true with the waiver thing
>>
>>35226987
I got kicked out of basic for being too mental for the military, in the first week they were giving us medical examinations and i was chatting up the wanna be doc who then send me forward to psych evaluation from which they determined i wasn't fit for army, didn't even get to fire the gun they gave me
>>
>>35226987
Herniated discs are career enders. No harm in trying.
>>
I'm not fit for the military
The Marines actually called me today, though
>>
File: 1474248484382.jpg (136KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474248484382.jpg
136KB, 1024x640px
I've been hitting the gym for the last month to get in good shape before I talk with a recruiter. (I'm not in bad shape before gym, I just need to work my upper-body a bit)
What jobs should I look into before I talk with the Air-force recruiter? I've already failed out of an associates in engineering a couple years ago but I'd love to pursue it further still.
I also have a strange fascination with helicopters but that's just a side-note.
>>
>>35227329
Go google Air Force AFSCs, and give me a list of four or five that you are interested in, and I'll tell you what you what they're all about
>>
File: 1474656629070.jpg (296KB, 1450x1165px) Image search: [Google]
1474656629070.jpg
296KB, 1450x1165px
Jews aside, the thought of boot camp scares me shitless.
>>
>>35224752
>enlist in the USMC
>lie my ass off on every test regarding my mental health
>sure enough, my untreated mental illness becomes so severe I'm involuntarily institutionalized
>wrongly diagnosed with a personality disorder
>labeled a danger to others
>kicked out for the safety of my fellow service members

How's that for valid, OP?
>>
>>35224752
I'm in the process of joining but the anti-depressants I took for 2 months looks like it's going to get me turned down
>>
because I don't want to enslave myself
I would've done it if I hadn't found a way to be an even better warrior, though
>>
>went to see recruiter when I was 17
>filled out medical information
>get permanently disqualified because I was born with an undescended testicle
>I literally didn't have the balls to join the military
>>
>>35224943

You sound like you should be nowhere near positions of power
>>
>>35224752
Wish I was. I meet all of the base physical requirements, but I don't have any school credentials.
>>
>>35225834
If you go into infantry you're forced to develop social skills. Maybe it's just because it was afghanistan and there was absolutely fuck all to do but 99% of the time we were just dicking around and having fun, got all of 2 or 3 potshots taken at us and that was my entire service.
>>
Ineligible. I was rejected. I'm a former drug addict. I also suffer from moderate PTSD from a decade of severe overdoses and going on life-threatening adventures in foreign countries.

On the positive side, after I got sober, I went to grad school and now make $150k a year. Oh well. It's amazing that I'm qualified to manage tens of millions of dollars in investments with little oversight, but I can't join the military or even get a basic security clearance.
>>
>>35227598
3n032 here. I think what you're looking at is 2A5X2 (Helicopter Maintenance) though you could process through way faster by going with mechanical aptitude.
>>
>>35224752
I did and I caught some shrapnel and a bullet for my trouble. Only compounded on my list of mental issues, and gave me physical ones now too.

Other than that it was aight.
>>
>>35225832
I wish men like him where my dad.
Fuck I need to get back to running.
>>
>>35226492
YOU JOIN THE MILITARY FOR GOD AND COUNTRY AND FOR YOUR BROTHERS IN ARMS.
>>
Fucking collectivist scum. Fuck your hive mind, the weak join the military (unless US Marine, respect) too weak to figure out life on your own so you need someone to tell you how to do it and you still suck at it
>>
>>35228278
>>35228278
>>35228278
Ok so seriously any "enlisted" bros wanna talk about why they enlisted and if it was patriotic or not?
>>
>>35228359
Wanna see you say this to actual guys in the military.
Having a structure is good and alotta you fuckers need it.
I fucking need it.
this is the problem with this board no guy culture no brohams or trutees or gang banging.
No honor among theives.
Maybe if you fags did have real men around military would look like a god send to you.
IF YOU CAN JOIN DO IT, DONT FUCK IT UP.
>>
>>35224752
>Why are you not in the military?
I'm not in the military because I start the 13th March.
But in my country, it's mandatory.
>>
>>35228359
Funny considering most of the absolute bottom of the barrel trash ends up in the marines.
>>
>>35224752
i don't like the USA enough to risk getting shot over it, no thanks.

also

>literally suicide
>>
Can't even leave the house because of my anxiety. How the fuck could i join the military?
>>
>>35225223
>what branch of the army
Are you retarded?
>>
i am , i'm in the fbi
>>
>>35228792
Almost everybody in the military is a sperg in their own way, especially infantry. It's not the turbochad 110% serious all the time shit pedowood makes it out to be. My platoon entirely consisted of a furry/weeb divide but despite all of us being autists we all socialized really well and had a lot of fun.
>>
>>35228792
yeah, you probably shouldn't join the military.
>>
>>35227598
Not that anon but here's a few I think look interesting
>1A1X1 Flight Engineer
>Or basically anything under Aircrew operations sounds badass
>1N0XX Operations Intelligence
>3E5X1 Engineering
>2A3X3 Tactical Aircraft Maintenance

>>35229004
shit I forgot muh reply
>>
>>35224752
i'm too old and i've had injuries from sports and being a dumbass most of my life.
>>
>>35229059
>aircrew
super fun from what my buddies tell me. The training sucks but once you get to wear the flightsuit it's smooth sailing.
Be careful, don't confuse aircrew with flightline, like Tactical Aircraft Maintenance. You'll be miserable working on repairing jets all day, with literally no time off
>intelligence
Also laid back and easy. But be warned, a top secret security clearance is a pain in the ass to get. I had to get polygraphed, where they asked me all kinds of lewd sexual questions, so you might want to make yourself a permab& from /r9k/ if you get this job
>engineering
It depends on what kind of job you have. There are tons, ranging from structures and fabrication to surveying and even chemical warfare. I've gotten a lot of mixed reactions from this field but most people are usually proud of what they do
>>
File: Canada_war-ad_WWII.jpg (397KB, 998x1462px) Image search: [Google]
Canada_war-ad_WWII.jpg
397KB, 998x1462px
Attempting to join the Canadian Army right now. The recruitment system up here is fucked, but I think I've finally gotten all I need to get it done. Wish me luck!
>>
>>35229878

Pretty much everyone I know who is in the Canadian military is a reserve-faggot.
>>
>>35231001
I'd be open to both, honestly. Rather go regular, obviously What's exactly wrong with being a reservist?
>>
>dying to serve corporate interests
Yeah, WHY NOT ROBOTS?
>>
>>35227799
And yet, I continue to seek out and acquire them. Funny that, isn't it?
>>
>>35224752
My actual autism is too severe. Got a military bf though. Thanks, Obama.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.