[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Working late at night, finally finishing my McWage shift

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
> Working late at night, finally finishing my McWage shift so I can buy more video games
> Overnighters are a special kind of wageslave, all dead inside with deep, baggy eyes and routinely get fucked by the drunken nigger hordes after the nightclubs close.
> They deal with this shit for literally $1 more per hour LOL
> About to clock out, 12PM
> Female manager runs at me and begs desperately for me to stay on till 4AM because half the night shift workers called in sick
> lol no
> Proceeds to attempt emotional blackmail
> Demand double pay
> Refuse
> Entire overnight staff attempt to emotionally blackmail me because they know they are about to get royally fucked without me
> Demand double pay
> Female night manager still refuses
> Fuck off home
> Get texts from overnight cucks calling me a cunt and not part of the team
> Tell them if they were so desperate then why didn't they rally together to get me double pay and stay on instead going at my throat.
> Female Night manager openly says we aren't friends anymore
> She can't do shit against me extra time is an optional request and cannot be enforced

lmaoooooo
>>
a neet isn't different, look yourself in a mirror, faggot.
>>
You mostly did the right thing. As long as you weren't gloating about going home.
>>
>>35223655
Nah I did honestly feel bad for them but they didn't see the logic in getting me double pay.

They got angry that I would earn even a cent more than they did per hour.

Demand and supply, need my extra services at extended hours? Pay up.
>>
File: 1449366380550.gif (918KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1449366380550.gif
918KB, 500x281px
you did the right thing OP. It's never right to let someone boss you around if it's not necessary
>>
>>35223833
That's because minimum wage cucks are commies. Did you keep of with HWNDU: Albuquerque? At one point Kommon Klass Kike was saying how as a communist he would use physical violence against his fellow workers if he felt they were earning an unfair wage. So it makes sense they hated you because you were asking for double pay. Just remember, Commies are evil and will turn on you the moment you are better off than them.
>>
>>35223570
Managers can't approve pay raises like that shithead
>>
lol don't feel bad she's paid more because SHE is the one who needs to handle that shit

They don't own you, fuck corporate hierarchies
>>
>>35223570
Good for you. Fuck them; I bet if you ever needed a life boat, they wouldn't send you one. Robots go to work to make money, not make friends. That cunt can fuck right off.
>we aren't friends anymore
Fucking kek
>>
Wasn't very professional of you. Should've just flat out refused now you'll have to deal with petty passive aggressive bullshit because they'll all hate you. Idk seems like you took a miss step to me burger boy
>>
File: 1488405978201.png (200KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1488405978201.png
200KB, 700x700px
>>35223570
>were a team when we need you, when you need us lol

Iktf OP, except 24/7 grocery. I quit on a whim one day but I kept the apron we are supposed to return, that showed them
>>
you can easily tell from OP's story that his co-workers are nothing but a bunch of cunts. They all magically called sick from work at the same time and expected OP to cover them
>>
>>35223570
There is something really pleasant about fucking over retail workers.
Companies only staff the absolute bare minimum to keep the store from burning down and it is a 'HUGE FREAKING DEAL WHERE WERE YOU ANON' when you don't show up.
So I routinely like to call out when coworkers start to get cross with me. I do this so they know I have the power to make their life utterly shit for a day or two and are reminded about how much they need me.
They start to get uppity and I like to just abandon them, sometimes they will come up to me with petty problems and I will tell them to fuck off and leave.
This one girl at work just decided randomly that she was going to take her lunches first now (when I had been taking mine at the same time for years) because her kid or something needed a ride at that time. I told her that she couldn't and she started doing that retail passive aggressive thing to me so I just left the cunt alone one day. Apparently she was so confident that I was going to be a push over she never told anyone else to pick up the kid, so the kid waited outside the school or whatever until the night crew came in to relieve her because she was the only one there. Bitch learned her lesson though and never tried pulling that shit again, these people somehow think their lives and problems are meaningful to me in someway so I end up having to show them how much I don't care.
>>
>>35223570
Do you by chance work on Columbia and king street
>>
File: help.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>35225028
>kid waited outside the school until night

what kind of a fucking mother would do that shit to her own child
>>
>>35225091
OP here
No
>>
File: 1425753785715.jpg (661KB, 958x775px) Image search: [Google]
1425753785715.jpg
661KB, 958x775px
very bad goy, you must be part of the team goy, yes yes work hard
>>
>>35225106
A black one
>>
>work deli counter overnight
>disassembling last slicer, preparing to clean
>super friendly regular comes running up to the counter
>"Oh, you're closing down? I'll come back tomorrow then"
>feel bad
>"no problem man, I've got a few extra minutes"
>cut his one small item as he thanks me profusely
>I always go out of my way for customers who have proven themselves to be decent people
>once he turns to leave I notice an old black woman has been standing behind him scowling at me
>can't very well turn her away at this point though it's 3 min after closing
>seems like the type to throw a fit and try pulling the race card
>rudely demands I cut 3 different messy as fuck items for her
>no choice but to do it

Nice guys truly do finish last
>>
File: 1483143918212.jpg (128KB, 804x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483143918212.jpg
128KB, 804x768px
>work called
>wanted me to come in on Saturday cause muh one day sale
>they couldn't get any extra people to work cash, apparently
>it's my weekend off
>finally getting every 2ND weekends off, after years of being promised
>decide that it wasn't worth the overtime to go in

If the management weren't so retarded (refusing to hire enough staff to run properly, treating their employees with respect, not making me do work of four people), I'd consider it. Otherwise, I feel bad for those working on Saturday and them even asking ruined my week
>>
>>35226809
>refusing to hire enough staff to run properly, treating their employees with respect, not making me do work of four people

Same problem at my job. If they'd do this shit everything would go smoothly and save a lot of hassle for everyone. Gotta get that extra money for the CEO I guess.
>>
>>35226946
At least I'm not the only one with shit head managers?

Dunno about your store, but if they hired even one part timer, things would go smoothly. My store is one of the busier ones in my town, especially on the weekend . If they hired someone high school kids to work every Saturday during the day, it would make things easier. They'd be spending only, like, 80 leaf bucks more a week for salaries,n which they would recoup in about an hour of the kid working.

Makes no sense.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.