[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you tell if a girl likes you or if she's just being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1478404846685.gif (315KB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
1478404846685.gif
315KB, 300x237px
How do you tell if a girl likes you or if she's just being nice?

I've asked my friend for things here and there and this girl in my class perked up ready to give me them each time, laughs even when I don't make jokes and when I said I didn't have something she was ready to do some shady shit (let me copy off her assignments in class) right away.
>>
>>35223164
Is she like that to everyone else or just you?

Also tfw girls do this shit and it's cute but if I did it i'd look like a beta cuck.
>>
>>35223164
I would normally say she is being nice to you to impress someone else but if she is helping you personally she might actually like you.
>>
>>35223250
I don't really know, no one else has really needed help though she did make and post an entire study guide for our group chat so she could just be a nice person.
>>
>she was ready to do some shady shit (let me copy off her assignments in class)

Are you 8 years old op? That's not shady that's what friends do.
>>
>>35223581
I'm a big square but we sit in the very front and it was right before a test while the prof. was right there. Only reason why I called it shady honestly.
>>
>>35223302
Should I m-make a move?
>>
>>35223164
Sounds like she's either really nice or she likes you, either way no harm in asking her out.

>>35223250
>i'd look like a beta cuck
Don't fall for this meme. People like nice people.
>>
>>35223928
>Don't fall for this meme. People like nice people.
I don't mean being nice in general, I mean being obnoxiously nice as an attempt to hit on a girl.
>>
>>35223164
flirt

If she's receptive, you're in.
>>
>>35223977
How do you flirt?

I'm on /r9k/, anon.
>>
>>35224009
Forget about flirting. Just fucking ask her out, you spineless faggot.
>>
>>35224009
It doesn't have to be cringy, overt flirting. You have to play the situation so it's not so easy to give definite advice but definitely put some attention on her in a way that she knows that you're paying more attention to her. When there's something there, the back-and-forth clicks almost instantly.
>>
>>35224032
I don't even know if she's single so I'd rather play it safe.

>>35224107
I think I get this but even then it's still a few steps outside of my comfort zone. I would just dish out (genuine) compliments, talk to her more and react accordingly, I don't really know what else to do.
>>
>>35224506
Spoken like the worthless coward you are. There is literally nothing wrong with asking her out even if she has a boyfriend. You know what happens if she has a boyfriend? She tells you so and you move on with your life with a bit more experience not being a total pussy.

You know what's going to happen? You're going to wait, you're going to hem and haw, and someone else is going to snatch her up. The reason everyone on this board is a sad, lonely loser is INACTION. Don't be like them. This is your chance. Don't let it slip by.
>>
>>35224602
My friend knows her better than I do so I was going to ask my friend first. Though, we had a new homework section assigned so maybe I can ask if she wants to study up tomorrow at the school.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.