[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hormemes are literally a placebo that LGBT community whined about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: sleeping tight.jpg (315KB, 1080x1924px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping tight.jpg
315KB, 1080x1924px
Hormemes are literally a placebo that LGBT community whined about enough so they got them. To truly pass if not already incredibly andro ( at which point hormones wouldn't be necessary ) could be done with less damage to the body by simply injecting fat and silicone into the butt and boobs and getting facial and other surgeries. At that point you realize it's not anything new.

but then you have to wonder why it's becoming such a thing. I have read all about hormones and they just make you smell nice, smooth skin and you don't really grow hair as much. You could be a lot less dedicated and achieve the same ends by simply waxing, moisturizing and wearing perfume. Something gays have already been doing for a while.

It angers me because this is an all pervasive mindset. It is widely accepted that hormones will "turn you into a woman" and if it actually did I, as an extremely , EXTREMELY feminine man would either be on them or all for it when others get on them, but that's not the case.

Unfortunately they don't just ruin your own body producing hormones for the rest of your life, AND addict you to them, but they also make you crazy. So you have all these young people on them but they are literally too stupid due to the chemical
imabalance they willingly introduce into their brains which is all based on a lie.

You feel like a woman inside? I do too. There's a woman in a of us. We are lucky to not be scared of her like many men. It is such a beautiful realization.. and then society fucks it right in the ass.
>>
My thoughts are with you opie. They don't make em like you anymore, all they pump out now is special snowflake circus freaks.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 432x381px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 432x381px
>>35222490
I guess you gotta take your pick and live with it OP.
Either go under the knife and end up potentially looking like fucking Frankenstein's monster, or take hormones and pontentially end up with a fucked body and a requirement to go under the knife anyways.

Usually SRS involves both processes, probably for this reason that one does not fix everything.

Also, why do you care what the "cure" is for a disease you don't seem to have? If you have a better (cheaper) idea to stop these fucks killing themselves, then the world is all ears.

Also mandatory, you are fucking insane if you think you are a woman in a man's body.
>>
>>35222490
>It's literally a placebo... but it does too much!!!
What did you mean by this?
>>
>So you have all these young people on them
You vastly, dramatically overestimate the number of people on hormones in the world
>>
>>35222713
If you have a better (cheaper) idea to stop these fucks killing themselves, then the world is all ears.

No one said anything about stopping them.
>>
>Hormemes are literally a placebo that LGBT community whined about enough so they got them

Are you dumb

Hormones are over the counter medicine in most countries. Even in the west you can easily order them cheaply over the internet without issue. When exactly did the lgbt community whine and protest to make hormones legal? You're literally just making shit up.
>>
>>35222889
Then we all lose money, my friendo.
You really think it is compassion that stops society from allowing suicide?
>>
File: CAM00057.jpg (191KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00057.jpg
191KB, 960x960px
>>35222713
>you are fucking insane if you think you are a woman in a man's body.
Are you jealous, anon?
>>
Essentially transgenderism is a mental illness, but to give these people the help they truly need and the research it requires it takes to stop them from killing themselves is too expensive.

So they give them hormones and if they keep whining they give them surgery. Then half of them kill themselves anyway because they realise it was a personality disorder and the trans community all claim it a victory.
>>
>>35222965
It is possible to get free hormones on national health services in some countries.
>>
>>35223110
>le mental illness meme
stop anon
>>
>>35222990
is that you? You're pretty good
>>
>>35222490
There are so many biological differences in men and women, including differences in the brain. If you believe that a man can be born with a feminine body, why can't you believe he could also be born with a feminine brain? Some trannies legitimately have a feminine brain and whoremones actually makes them less crazy. Others have masculine brains but want to transition for fucked up reasons. They're the ones who end up destroying themselves.
>>
>>35222490
Can tell trannies a mile away now, they all have a look about them
>>
>>35223160
It is though. Gender dysmorphia is a mental illness.
>>
>>35222990
I would 100% fuck your boipucci, and I support the treatment prescribed to you, but you have to admit that self-mutilation/suicide if not medicated should get your condition classified as a mental disorder.
>>
>>35222490
>>35223110
>>35223160
>>35223505

Whether it's a mental illness or not, whether it's pointless in the end or not.. who gives a fuck?

It's not like traps are shooting up my neighborhood. If some dude wants to convert to a woman it has absolutely NO bearing on my life.

You can blah blah about society and muh degeneracy, but if anything it's a symptom of where we are as a society and not a contributing factor.

I don't want people telling me what -- or what not -- to do if I'm not even bothering them. I'll give them the same.

Let me have my booze, cigarettes, and opioids. They can have all the hormones they want.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.