[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my mind is deteriorating from crippling loneliness, depression,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: wojaksmoking.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
wojaksmoking.png
47KB, 632x852px
my mind is deteriorating from crippling loneliness, depression, lovelessness and 7 years of nothing but rejection and failure.
>>
gittgood
>>
now you know what it is like to be a chicken in a tendy factory
>>
>>35222374
How do you "gittgood" when every girl has 500 other guys competing with you just to get her attention?
>>
>>35222336
I know this.
It's been 2 years since I gave up on all things academic, and my mind is a mess.

Add to that chronic and recurring mystery disease (sinusitis, fevers etc) and a traumatic injury last summer, and I'm basically done.
>>
go to the gym, buy some 7/10 clothes. you will find some average fem. You can only blame yourself.
>>
>>35222438
I have severe sinus problems due to unavoidable allergies, I can barely breathe from my nose and it also causes insomnia. Many nights I suffocate in my sleep and feel like I'm about to die and wake up in a cold sweat. If I breathe through my mouth, I can only get shallow breaths. Top that off with no real life friends, no gf, working full time... it just feels like my life is a slow miserable ride to death.
>>
>>35222505
this is a meme. i go to the gym and dress better and i feel even worse emotionally.
>>
>>35222505
>You can only blame yourself.
What if he has no transportation to get to a gym, no money to buy healthy food and a tiny kitchen with a small fridge?
What if he has some kind of health condition that doesn't allow him to work out?
>>
>>35222505
ahhahhaahah
nice try /fit/. everyone knows you will only looks more autistic by doing this.
>>
>>35222336
>7 years of nothing but rejection and failure.

it means you've been trying. Which means that your mind may be deteriorating, but maybe not your brain yet
>>
File: 1471888667687.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1471888667687.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
>>35222336
Does anyone have any success stories of recovering from this?

I used to be relatively smart, great at writing and understanding complicated texts but now I can barely write a sentence or remember anything from a shitty fantasy novel.

Honestly feels like my IQ is at about 75 desu, feel legitimately retarded. My short term memory is pretty much a clouded mess.

Not even that bad socially, I just have literally nothing to talk about because my memory is so bad. Even if I've watched a TV programme the night before, I can't discuss it with anyone meaningfully because I can barely remember it.

I just hope I've not permanently atrophied my brain.
>>
>>35222577
All of that is true. I'm dirt poor and don't have a car. I can't afford healthy food or a gym membership, even working full time. I've been working out at the park. every day I possibly can though, despite my breathing problems.
>>
>>35222679
During the final stages of puberty the brain releases large amounts of neurotrophic factors which essentailly prune back any unused brain pathways that developed in childhood. These pathways can be brought back if you use them, but the longer you wait, the less likely it becomes.

Cardio, writing, and meditation. Those are the three things that will save you. Build up to 30 minutes a day of the first two and 10-30 minutes of meditation and you will be back to your old self.
>>
Breathing problems?
>>
>>35222413
What do you think real life is like? Women don't live on a pedestal. Go talk to one. They're humans too.
>>
>>35222856
Thanks, used to do about an hour of walking a day mindfully (no bully pls) but I want to get into a proper meditation schedule.

Is 24 too late to start unfucking my shit?
>>
>>35222679
You have to have a job or hobby that places you with others. If you work at a factory or warehouse or something, or you don't go out at all, your chances of recovery are super low.
>>
>>35222913
They all act interested for about a week and then cut me off, completely ignore me, and never talk to me again. This has happened about 40 times in a row, no joke.
>>
sleep well, it will fix it
>>
>>35222941
I work with people every day pretty much and it doesn't really help
>>
>>35222919
It's never too late, it just becomes harder. The brain remains plastic until you die though. People have completely rewired their brains after having massive strokes in their 60's that destroyed large swaths of their brains.
>>
>>35222873
>>35222548

skajdkasjaq2jkj3
>>
I feel you desu. I've given up at the early age of 21, i can't try anymore, in pretty much every aspect in life. I've been working at a hotel for the past 6 months (cleaning rooms) and i'm happier than ever. I don't talk to anyone, i get home, chainsmoke while watching series and go to sleep. This is my life and i'm content with it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.