[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chad roommate brings a girl home late at night >you can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1118full-tabria-majors~2.jpg (84KB, 774x650px) Image search: [Google]
1118full-tabria-majors~2.jpg
84KB, 774x650px
>Chad roommate brings a girl home late at night
>you can hear them fucking multiple times
>it's morning and you hear Chad leaving out the front door
>go out into the living room and see pic related

What do?
>>
>>35222063
>go out into the living room and see used condom on the coffee table
Literally happened to me once. I still wonder if they let it there for me to see it so I know they had sex.
>>
>say hi
>introduce myself
>get what I need
>go back to my room and beat my meat again
>>
>>35222063
i would enjoy sauce on that image
>>
>>35222875
This.
Why the fuck would anything different happy, thta qt isn't going to suddenly want to fuck me after Chad demolished her pussy hours earlier
>>
File: 1488311061644.jpg (522KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1488311061644.jpg
522KB, 2048x1152px
>>35222063
Take creeshots and vids of her ass while she's on her phone
>use them for faping later
>>
File: 1434595533569.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1434595533569.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>35222063
Tell her to get her filthy whore feet off of our couch then take her socks when she isn't looking and masturbate into them
>>
Had it once where I had to have her in my room after they'd been fucking. I just let her have the bed and we did our own things.
>>
>>35223451
I wonder, is hotwheels a virgin?
>>
>>35223518
His girl is actually really good looking.

He is not, to answer your question though. Some really cute girl nabbed him when she saw his abilities to organize and run a community.
>>
>>35222063
How do I know it was Chad who left? How do I know pic related isn't Chad?
>>
ask her if i can have a go
>>
>>35222875
this but refuse to acknowledge her existence at all out of fear, shame and confusion
>>
>>35222063
sauce:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF9a3x-KrGA
>>
use a gun and rope to have sex with her regardless of her wishes
>>
>>35222063
smell her farts haha
>>
>>35222063
You need to move over, I have anime to watch.
>>
Rape, is this even a question?
>>
Hey Stacey, why is your ass so red?
>>
File: teeeheeheeeheeheeehee.jpg (29KB, 315x318px) Image search: [Google]
teeeheeheeeheeheeehee.jpg
29KB, 315x318px
>>35222063
I shall jump on her back~
She is on my jumping couch.~
I shall jump on her back while I tell her how disgusting she and Chad are~
I shall jump on her back while I tell her how impurity will only lead to her demise~
I shall jump on her back and I just won't stop~
Nobody lies down on my jumping couch~
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.