[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Introverts get in here I'm a near perpetually irritated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Introverts get in here

I'm a near perpetually irritated introvert. It seems like there is no way to rid my anxiety because normie friends and adult responsibilities always get in my way. I feel like i just need a few weeks alone to sort myself out, just a few weeks, but everything and everyone interferes. It's like a computer rebooting but someone keeps hitting the reset button over and over and it fucks up. I'm tired all the time.

Who else just wants to be left alone? Just leave me alone, stop pestering me, and i'll be fine. Extroverts make me want to throat punch someone with their spontaneous plan-making and shit.

I feel like having friends is a MASSIVE waste of time more often than not. I know that makes me sound like an asshole, but if you have friends, what you guys do together? The same shit over and over again. I have a ton of work to do to sort myself out and normies don't get it.

Tl;dr: the exhaustion of being an introvert in an extroverted world makes it hard for me to stay organized and be in control of my life.

Normies call it laziness, but they don't know shit.
>>
>>35220989
awww i feel you - on sometimes needing time to yourself

which is totally fine!

> stop pestering me, and i'll be fine. Extroverts make me want to throat punch someone with their spontaneous plan-making and shit.

woah :( they're your friends/family/ loved ones, people who genuinely care and like you that want to spend time with you. and talk with you - is that bad?

instead of coming here, time manage

friends isn't a waste of time! doing the 'same shit' that's on you not them. why don't you suggest a new way/place next time? :)

i dont think its the exhaustion of bein gan introvert

if you have a lot of friends, you're probably an extrovert. maybe you just have introverted tendencies when you have a lot to do?

try to do it one step at a time. i felt that way when i had a bajilllllliiiion things to do, like no amount of time could save me. so when i focused on one thing, id be thinking "OMG i should be doing / i have to do ____" and when i did ____, i would be like "omg i have to go do X!!!" "i have to talk to baby!!!" then when im talking to baby, im like "OMG I GOTTA GO READ ____!!" except during work, when i focus.

but yes. it sounds like you might just need to rearrange responsibilities or prioritize accordingly and take it in moderation, don't beat yourself up for not finishing it all at once :) and talk to your friends in the meantime! they make it more fun

just relax !!!! :)
>>
>>35220989
You should consider yourself lucky as an introvert.

I'm an ambivert and it's hell. Because I can sometimes socialize people assume I ALWAYS enjoy socializing but in reality I need quite a decent amount of time to recharge and enjoy solitude
>>
what i do with my handful of friends :
>discuss things
>laugh about things other than memes
>learn about each other's culture
>make music
>helping each other
>>
>>35221119

Sounds like you have some interesting friends. Mine are fuckin NORMIES and they often shit on my ideas.
>>
File: kill.jpg (11KB, 407x378px) Image search: [Google]
kill.jpg
11KB, 407x378px
>>35220989

>When you just want to stay inside to browse 4chan all day
>Have to go outside to talk to people, work, and entertain normies
>Have to find companionship or this irritating feeling of loneliness won't go away

And then when you finally find someone maybe worth it, you just get annoyed with being around someone. Being an introvert is fucking HELL
>>
>>35221061
Fuckin normies on this board. Just b yourself am i right xD

Wait...i'm a normie, why am i posting
>>
How did you guys make it through HS? To me it felt like I had no controll on who I hanged around with. It was always just the people from my class. After a couple years I noticed everyone had gotten really close while my relationship with them never really changed. The only friends I've ever made were in kindergarten and those were really short-lived.

Good thing I don't hate being alone, it's just that it's kind of frustrating not being able to understand how friendships are supposed work.
>>
>>35220989
I know that feel. "Irritated introvert" is a good description.

>>35221168
Though in that case, maybe you need new friends to solve your problem.

>>35221061
This anon is a retard, and makes me want to punch him.

>>35221298
I'd REE, but who really gives a shit at this point?
>>
>>35220989
I'm an introvert, but I've had friends before that were actually fun to hang out with. Basically we just make jokes 90% of the time with each other, and it's great. The other 10% is actual discussion of our interests, like vidya and tv shows, or schoolwork.
>>
File: e43.png (53KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
e43.png
53KB, 571x618px
>>35221061
You have to go back

Or kill yourself
>>
>>35221168
I met most of my current friends on discussion forums, the others are remnants of my highschool years during which I did my best to fit in

On the internet you get to skip all the small talk and directly discuss interesting things

so spend more time online if you want good friends
>>
>>35221382
What games do you like?
In an original sense
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.