[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of my practice gf? I finally met my future

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

How do I get rid of my practice gf?

I finally met my future real gf but this practice bitch is still a thorn on my side preventing me from being happy.
>>
Just dump her, if you need justification just tell everyone she was cheating on you
>>
>>35220890
How do you know she's your future gf? Does she have a bigger dick than your current gf?
>>
I know it's a meme, but this "practice gf" stuff makes me feel so sad.
>>
>>35220964
But how do you go about it? Do I just tell her "it's over" and stop talking to her? I've never had to dump a girl before. I just want to make sure I never have to see her again.

>>35220992
She's way prettier and hotter. She's kind of a bitch but that's just part of her allure. Not like my boring-ass practice gf. God damn, sometimes I wonder if it was even worth it.

>>35221011
Why?
>>
just quite literally tell her to fug off and punch her in the stomach
>>
>>35221011
I agree with you anon, makes me sad too.
>>
All the guys on this board complain about women and then do this shit. assholes
>>
>>35221218
As if cunts don't do the same, with more frequency, and more cold-heartedly .
>>
>>35221218
What did you expect of them? Most people are blatant hypocrites, whether they know it or not.
>>
>>35220890
Just tell her that you want to be honest with her and that you don't love her anymore. Tell her it's nothing that she did wrong, but that you just stopped having feelings for her.
>>
>>35220890
Ingles de mierda que tenis mechas de clavo qliao
>>
>>35221106
Just say something like "I don't see us going anywhere"
>>
File: 1347693994550.jpg (127KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1347693994550.jpg
127KB, 500x500px
>>35221282
>>35221357
And this is guaranteed to make her fuck off forever, yes?

>>35221258
Stop being a butthurt roastcunt. You """people""" do the same shit as soon as a chad gives you attention.
>>
File: 1486173210955.png (151KB, 404x387px)
1486173210955.png
151KB, 404x387px
>>35220890
>mfw when your "future real gf" rejects you
>>
>>35220890
>has any girl show any kind of interest in him whatsoever

Yeah anon
I think its time for you to fucking leave REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35221674
To the second point, I was stating that as an empirical fact about all people in general. An actual roastie wouldn't even be able to be able to recognize their own hypocrisy. Plus why would a roastie be here anyway?
>>
Just don't give a shit about her. She will know the situation when she sees you with her replacement.
>>
>>35220890
give her youre buttworm
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.