[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women right when they say that male interaction is stifled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_oj0r0i7rWE1s4bzato1_1280.jpg (21KB, 720x259px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj0r0i7rWE1s4bzato1_1280.jpg
21KB, 720x259px
Are women right when they say that male interaction is stifled due to their hatred of homosexuality?
>>
>>35220562

lol no now piss off

saged
>>
I think guys were more comfortable with homoerotic behavior before homosexuality was normalized.
>>
>>35220562
>men say nice things to women to get into their vaginas
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES!
>>
File: 1488127806619.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1488127806619.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>35220562
>women trying to understand how a man works
>>
>>35220562
Yes, mankind was better back when nobody gave a fuck about gayness.
I swear the homophobia is manufactured by people who don't want mankind to thrive.
>>
File: 1485337151927.png (459KB, 734x810px) Image search: [Google]
1485337151927.png
459KB, 734x810px
I see heterosexual men complimenting each other all the time though? Like men a guy does a good job on something or they succeed in something or he does something worth praising. I see guys praising each other all the time. I've never seen a guy actually turn around and be offended by being complimented. I'm sure they exist but "most"? Really?
>>
>>35221233
lmao what? oirig
>>
>>35221255
Women rarely do anything that will make someone want to compliment them. They think the only way to compliment someone is to tell them they are good looking. Men usually compliment each other because of their achievements.
>>
>when men don't compliment you because they're worried about homosex
>when women don't compliment you because they're worried about rape
>when family doesn't compliment you because you've disappeared from the planet
>>
>>35220562
>Are women
It's not women. It's creatures of the postmodern persuasion.
>>
>>35221181
That actually sounds right. Before homosexuality was normalized, you had to do some pretty gay shit to be considered gay. Really anything up to actually sucking dick would be blown off as a joke. Nowdays, if you go 6 months without having a gf your parents will think you are gay.
>>
>>35220562
it's more that if anything those males don't compliment each because it doesn't have the reward of sex, not because they're afraid it will.
>>
>>35220562
>men aren't complementing men
What? That is complete and utterly false. If anything it's women that don't compliment other women. Or when they do it usually has some ulterior motive behind it. Seriously, guys say good job or nice going all the time to other guys. What do they want me to do? Rub my dick up his asscrack when he beats the high score or something?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.