[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lesbians, as a straight man I want to be your friend. Women are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_oeb91eyish1r8pqnoo1_500.jpg (72KB, 462x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeb91eyish1r8pqnoo1_500.jpg
72KB, 462x750px
Lesbians, as a straight man I want to be your friend. Women are friends with gay guys, why can't we be friends with you girls?

I think you are gorgeous and are perfections of the female form, I would like a closer look. This doesn't harm either of us. I get to enjoy you as friends in a platonic, loving relationship.

Listen, you need to understand how Plato is the basis for lesbianism. Platonic love is the adoration of straight men toward lesbian women. We worship you, but not in a sexual. You have Sublime beauty and us men would like to experience it by being close with you.

Please lesbians, give us a shot at platonic love.
>>
>>35220109
You are a very, very creepy person OP. I'm assuming that is why lesbians don't want to talk to you
>>
>>35220109
this is pathetic
lesbians are bad, but you are much worse
get some self respect
>>
>>35220109
yes... i agree with you
>>
>>35220437
Did.. did you just make a post agreeing with yourself?
>>
My best friend is a lesbian AMA

Commentendioli origionilio
>>
>>35220109
LESBIANS AREN'T REAL

t. girl
her left arm is creepin
>>
>>35220109
So you want to be 'friends' with her because she's a lesbian? you have the qualities of a stalker and or rapist OP
>>
>>35220517
creeping me out*

toned > bony
>>
>>35220109
My best friends younger sister came out as a lesbian. They lived next door to me for 14 years so we are pretty close. She dresses and acts like a regular girl and doesn't understand how other lesbians like butch girls.

When we go out to bars, girls think we are a couple so they are no intimidated at all. Then we start drinking with them and try to get lucky. Lipstick lesbians are god tier friends and wingmen. Butch lesbos are an abomination.
>>
I love straight guys because they attract more straight girls for me to get my heart broken over.
>>
>>35220215
this is pathetic
lesbians are ok, OP is bad, and you are much worse
have some love for your fellow humans
>>
>>35220109
The vast majority of "lesbians" are just slightly-bisexual girls being trendy, and will very quickly settle down with a man in their early twenties. So it makes very little sense, as nine times out of ten your "lesbian" friend is actually a straight Stacy who makes a few "lol I like bewbs 2" jokes to try to fit in with men -- ironically enough, because subconsciously she finds women as annoying as you do and wishes she could have a female friendgroup as good as your boys club. This could never happen, most especially to her, as a vapid slut like this will waste no time getting drunk and "accidentally" screwing her friend's bf at the first party she's invited to.

By the time lesbians are old enough to be serious about it, you're old enough that barring being a Chad, you shouldn't really have female friends you're not either with, or trying to get with. Besides, they're generally getting unattractive by that age anyway.

Tl;dr: no
>>
"Lesbianism" is a meme. No matter how much you detest the male form and odour, there's no way you can resist your instincts to get impregnated by penis.
>>
Fuck lesbians hope they hit their head hard or get stuck by nail
>>
File: zoo_animals.jpg (59KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
zoo_animals.jpg
59KB, 640x360px
>>35220109
>I would like a closer look
OP wants to chain lesbians up in his basement and observe them interact with each other. Pic related.
>>
>Implying there are girls on r9k
>further implying there are lesbians on r9k
/r9k/ is an imageboard swarming with depressed straight men, gay men, men pretending to be women, and straight women with low self esteem. I can't think of anyway a lesbian women would relate to the kind of content here.
>>
>>35220499
seb is that u
Also OP don't be like this it's freaky as fuck
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.