[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Phone interview for a job tomorrow. >Super nervous about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Pepe.jpg (39KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
39KB, 600x568px
>Phone interview for a job tomorrow.
>Super nervous about it.
>Worried about sperging out on the phone.

What do?
>>
>>35219855
Be honest, sincere and professional
>>
If you care most about your own life above the lives of others then you should care most about your own opinion of yourself and not the opinions of others.
Like >>35219898 says, if you act with honesty then you can maintain your opinion of yourself, which is all that matters.
>>
>>35219855
Don't pick up, then text em.
>>
>>35219951
>>35219898
>dude b ur self lmao

dont do this OP. You must stretch the truth widely to get that job.
>>
>>35219898
oh! oh! i have good advice just like this one:
just answer them in such a way that you get the job.

im helping!
>>
>>35219855
plan responses to most probable questions,
even if they don't come up you will feel more confident
>>
>>35221093
This is also good advice for life in general
>>
Try to think of a couple of questions to ask them. It shows you are interested and makes you seem less desperate for the job, like you are deciding whether to take it as much as they are deciding whether to offer it.
>>
>>35219855
just make sure you don't repeat yourself often and don't have loud people around you. I had a good job lined up a few years ago and my mother who is loud and very christian was blasting gospel and I couldn't hear and fucked up everything for me.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.